South Park Shipping Thread

Round 3 baby

Feel free to post your shitty ship and rationalize how much better it is than everyone else's.

Also, what did you think of the new episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-MkduVh0wM
youtube.com/watch?v=ETcplYHaQyw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8v5qlbSFMY
web.archive.org/web/20060211234612/http://fruitbowl.spcomplete.com/characters.html
web.archive.org/web/20050311182349/http://fruitbowl.spcomplete.com/NU-15.html
web.archive.org/web/20041020084259/http://fruitbowl.spcomplete.com/Update.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kyman is best ship btw

Noooope.

No non-canon ships can be posted under this line
-----------

creek is pretty cute too! but it's too gentle you know?

Goddamit. Apparently more of the episode was about C&F recruiting for their franchise. I want to know Super Craig's and Wonder Tweek's origin stories. Hell, I want to know everyone's origins. They better be in the game.
Aside from that, it was good. Not the funniest episode this season but definitely good.

I wish they did less of the Zuckerberg plot and more of the kids playing superheroes. Also they gave Kenny like 2 lines for some reason even though he's one of the major characters in the game.

Overall I enjoyed that it was heavily focused on the kids fucking around and being kids, giving it somewhat of a classic south park feel.

I hope these two have some moments together in TFBW

By the way thanks who ever suggested that murder mystery fanfic. It was genuinely hilarious but the ending made me confused.

Here's my holy ot3

do you have the template?

Kenny x Cartman has been and always will be the best ship.

Fuck Butters and fuck Kyle.

Yep!

Considering South Park has already done a yaoi episode, how long before they stoop to mpreg

I laughed the hardest on the Heidi moment.

lel

Here's a better one

everyone else is irrelevant

also why is clyde mixed in there?

I thought the new episode was okay. I liked the previous episode more, but it was still better than White People Renovating Houses. The parts with the Zuckerbot made me laugh. Butters was great. Only thing I'd ask for is more Kenny.

I'm also surprised they didn't find a way to work Wendy into the episode, since it was about Social Media and Superheroes and she is the Social Media Superhero. I guess sticking her in Craig's role would have taken too much explanation and forced them to waste time with Cartman bitching about Wendy playing with them. That'd be fair.

The true holy OT3 is Kenny, Christophe, and Damien.

Or would that be unholy?

Leslie is my waifu

It's rumoured that Stan betrays Freedom Pals and goes back to Coon and Friends

Need a more up to date one. Get rid of daVEED, waste of space, and put in Rebecca Cotswalds or Kelly at least.

Because fuck you pudgy crybaby brunettes are cute.

There's two unholy OT3s
Pip, Kenny and Damien and Satan, Sadam and the pussy boyfriend

Lewd

It's just whipped cream

I like this template better

well that was fun, anyone have more gay charts to fill out?

butters/kenny is that popular? is it because mysterion/chaos or no

I think it's because of the hawaii episode though I saw people who shipped them before that episode aired so perhaps it's because they're both blonde or something.

Oh, I suggested it. Yeah the ending is fucked up, re-reading it while keeping in mind that this might be a screwed up suicide ploy makes the plot rather grim.
To anyone wondering, the fic is "Whodunit?" by ftr. The most in-character South Park fanfic I have ever read.

It predated that. It's kind of like Creek was before Creek got meme magicked into existence.

Not necessarily, it was popular before those episodes.
For me it's because Kenny is the only one that is consistently nice to Butters, and Butters seeing Kenny as a good friend is really sweet. It's just a sweet and fluffy ship.

Are Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman unpopular?

In that episode where Craig hangs out with them and they end up going on some adventure, he says that no one likes them. But at the same time, Stan is dating probably the most popular girl in class and the other kids are always interested in their games.

Like, Cartman and Kyle being kings in the first game and the other kids playing along for instance. But at the same time, they hang out with fucking Butters. And Cartman for some reason.

What is the real dynamic here?

Craig was being extremely negative

Craig just tells it how it is and doesn't hold back. He tells the truth.

No one else has anything better to do and they're extremely talented at pressuring people into doing what they want, they're basically all like Cartman in a way.

It's the same as dislike for Cartman. Everyone obviously hates him, yet they always pick him as the leader, do shit for him when money is involved, play with him and such. They're kids. They don't think too deep about this stuff.

Cartman leaves imprints of himself on people he's closest to. Just look at Butters nowadays. Can't wait 'till the same happens to Heidi.

Exactly, I wonder who's after Heidi though?

butters' development and inclusion as a main boy is one of the best things on this show. i am so glad they decided to make him a part of the group

>Butters is just as good if not better at leading business as Cartman
I guess thats the best thing he could have learned from him.

cartman manipulates people with fear
butters manipulates people with kindness

Nice chart user, we have almost the exact same taste

Stan is a popular jock. Craig was just being a bitch saying that nobody likes Stan. Kyle is popular because he's Stan's best friend. Both of them, on their own, seem to have a decent relationship with random students they happen to interact with on occasion, and are readily accepted or included in things.

Cartman is unpopular, but everyone at school knows who he is, and he often plays ringleader to most of the boys in class. He's only truly unpopular with all the girls (save Heidi). Kenny seems mostly ignored by the rest of the student body besides Stan, Kyle and Cartman. Butters seems even more unpopular than Cartman at times, oddly enough, on the level of Phillip Pirrup.

>edgy gay kid doesn't like jock cuck

Imagine that.

If Stan is such a popular jock with a hot popular girlfriend, why does he hang out with a bunch of losers? Seems like he'll outgrow them at some point.

Also, seemed to me that Cartman and Kenny hung out so much in the early seasons because no one wanted to hang out with them.

Fuck your yaoi shit.

>Stan will one day even outgrow his 'best friend' Kyle

It's true, but it's depressing.

Kenny and Stan seem to be decently liked among the kids. They were ranked pretty high on The List.

It's only Kyle and Cartman that are the true losers.

Kenny is poor and hangs out with Cartman the most, face it he's a loser.

Stan outgrowing Kyle and Kenny going full degenerate in high school, leading towards Kyle being forced to hang out with Cartman and Butters is funny to me.

Kenny was able to land a few girlfriends over the course of the show, though, he can't be that much of a loser.

Butters and Cartman have girlfriends, so what?

Butters' girlfriend is a fucking Canadian and no one likes Cartman's girlfriend

>no one likes Heidi
???
also there's nothing wrong with Canadians, pal

No one likes Heidi, all the girls think she's a two-faced bitch.
Why do you think she's always trying to hang out with Cartman? Wendy and her gang don't want to hang out with her.

I agree with him. I think the unpopularity of Kyle and Kenny is being overstated here. They're closer to neutral than unpopular, Kenny moreso than Kyle. Just because Stan is the most well known (and well liked) among students outside his clique doesn't mean the others are total dweeb losers like Butters or Scott.

And Cartman is less unpopular than he is infamous. He does possess a certain charisma, in particular with the boys, as he's very often seen leading them. He may not be well liked, but he's well known and has a very forceful type A personality. Moreso than any other boy or girl at the elementary school, frankly. Everyone may say they hate Eric Cartman, but everyone also acknowledges Eric Cartman. Only the girls truly ostracize him.

The girls seemed pretty shaken that she quit social media and she's regularly seen hanging out or conversing with them in the background before Season 20. She's one of the core cheerleaders and even hosted a slumber party (where she was a bitch to Butters, but so were the others) so I don't get the idea that she's been unpopular. She was even forgiven for the two faced bitch thing.

Now whether or not she's unpopular with the girls since she started dating Cartman is another matter. That may be true, it's hard to tell at this point.

What was the deal with Mark Zuckerbergs voice?

Jock-Stan is such a cliche. Did you forget "You're Getting Older"? He's more of a cynical-emo-pussy. I totally see him growing up to hang out with losers, while some other characters (like Kyle and Butters) might awake their inner alphas and become leaders.

Nah, he's literally a jock. Having depression has nothing to do with that.

>no Timmy
What does this mean.

And the times he was acting as a scaredy cat? Or the fact that he's more of a straight man rather than a judgemental asshole? Even if he's not a loser, he's not a jock either. Just like Kyle isn't a nerd, Kenny isn't a sex-addicted druggie and Butters isn't a mellow whiny loser.

youtube.com/watch?v=N-MkduVh0wM

A parody of this combined with 70s kung fu movies with shitty dub voice overs. Just replace the word "style" with "kung fu" in the episode. It was hilarious to me, as someone who grew up loving shitty dubs of kung fu movies. A couple of short examples:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETcplYHaQyw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8v5qlbSFMY

None of that takes away from the fact that he's a jock. It just makes him a three-dimensional fleshed out jock.

So just lol so randum Mark Zuckerberg is an old kung fu movie character. kay

Except he provided the specific context and it wasn't random at all.

>Even if he's not a loser, he's not a jock either.
What do you think a jock is? He's the star quarterback of the South Park Cows that is dating the head cheerleader. A jock is just a kid that's popular for being good at sports, which Stan Marsh is. Not every jock is a Breakfast Club / Revenge of the Nerds level asshole.

And the shitty VR dub linked right before that which you chose to ignore. So very very random.

In the psp episode Kenny put in his will that the only reason he was friends with Cartman is out of pity.

That one is missing a few characters. I tried updating it a bit.

That degenerate, not Sup Forums related seual garbage is why this board is called Sup Forumsmblr and need to simply be deleted. You faggot should rot in /lbgt/, or better, in a grave.

Perfect, dude. Spread it outside Sup Forums.

The ultimate unholy union.

These are just the main ones, the full version is too confusing. Wavy green purple lines on Heiman reflect my confused feelings about it. I like the idea of it, but dislike how it developed in canon. And Kyman is obviously the biggest OTP of them all.

I like how even the minor characters get their own fan art

Ok, South Park fans. Who do you think this guy is? I give you a clue, it isn't Craig

It's easy. He's just a background without a name, usually called blue cap boy. Now someone tell me who this one is, hm?

It's either Mark, Francis or that one background kid from way back in season two who told Mr.Twig that sucked ass.

?

I never saw any of the superhero episodes, do I nee to watch any of them before I watch the latest one?

Nah. You're good. But you should watch the original ones too because they're infinitely better than the newest one, and they give an insight for the game.
It's season 13 ep 2 and season 14 eps 11,12,13

Only know about this kid because of some autistic fan fiction writer being obsessive with the props.

web.archive.org/web/20060211234612/http://fruitbowl.spcomplete.com/characters.html

web.archive.org/web/20050311182349/http://fruitbowl.spcomplete.com/NU-15.html

web.archive.org/web/20041020084259/http://fruitbowl.spcomplete.com/Update.html

ok, thanks

So what episode from this season is your favorite so far? Here's my top:
1. Holiday Special
2. Franchise Prequel
3. Put It Down
4. White People Renovating Houses

I know many people are going to say "Put It Down" because creek, but I feel that "Holiday Special" hits the spot (don't even know why, maybe the four boys united got me, or maybe it's the lack of Heidi Turner in the plot?)

So who's the cutest dad?

This guy right here. Yeah he's a drunk piece of shit most of the time, but he seems like the only kindhearted dad out there.

Bridon Gueermo?

I always liked Gerald, he was dorky, but after season 20 I don't even know man