Who is the most racist Sup Forums-character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buauwrVz6xc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Plank. Seriously you should see the shit he posts on her sometimes. That guy’s a goddamn madman.

Most racist? That's easy.

If there's a race you want to ist, you call on the ultimate ister, the A-Lister, the double-fister, the mister to your miss, the face everyone hates to kiss - XAVIER: RENEGADE ANGEL

Hank Hill

Kitty "suppose he'd called me a nigger lover" Pryde

>classist
>racist
>xenophobic
>old-fashioned

Is Doom /ourguy/?

That was an older model DOOMBOT. DOOM couldn't care less about the race/nationality/gender/ethnicity of anyone he deems inferior to him...which is EVERYBODY.

Gee, Panther, if only there was some highly advanced society in Africa to help them out.
Wakanda is more European than Europa itself.

Well, yeah, there's not reason to take a bunch of retarded niggers into your nigger paradise because they'd ruin everything.

Delet this filth RIGHT NOW.

Do you think Dr. Doom posts on Sup Forums in the Marvel Universe?

Only when he's not being trolled over in /sci/ by Richards.

I'd respect him a whole lot more if he didn't fake solidarity for a people he is actively shitting on every moment of his adult life.

Does Wakanda EVER do something for a nation that isn't Wakanda? Shit man, at least some of these "evil" countries are sending relief efforts towards third world countries and have doctor's without borders. You can't sit on your high horse and claim a shared struggle with people on your continent when you don't even pretend to help others.

Yo.

Sounds like America

Nah, that's the real Doom. After T'Challa deduces that the first Doom was a Doombot, the real one comes out. Doom's a canonically a racist.

He tries to convince everyone Gyppos are White, Latveria is the true birthplace of European Civilization and the Greekz stole everything, Alexander was Latverian and that Democracy is overratted.

Show?

Gets a pass cause jewish...

youtube.com/watch?v=buauwrVz6xc

bumpity bump

Luigi

>Doom's a canonically a racist.

He gets a pass because he is a gypsy.

>I see London, I see France, I see a robot with no human fragrance
>Oh shit you noticed?! You must be very smart
How does this make sense? If BP noticed the lack of sweat and musk it just means he has a good nose