UNF

UNF

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/mintpotion/sets/ok-ko-season-one-original-sound-track/s-zeWlO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd pollute her ecosystem, if you know what I mean.

>that episode where it was repeatedly implied that her and Looten were fucking and her computer boyfriend got jealous

They can't keep getting away with this!

Fart on her crops?

Ehhh, she’s alright I guess. Not as good as OP’s though.

To think she did something as mundanely evil as run a puppy mill.

>it's a "fake love for dead franchise" thread.

...well, maybe at 3am on the third Tuesday of every month.

>it's user projecting really really hard instead of understanding other human beings episode
It's this episode every episode.

STOP THIS WAIFUFAGGOTRY

Hey, the fact they brought back captain planet was funny enough, but it also helped they made blight hot and super thicc for it as well. Also, im hoping theyll do more crossovers with dead franchises because if this

Opinions enids the reason I started watching.

How DARE YOU speak to ME like that you fucking gurgle spit of a semen stained cumrag wringed vaginal SOUP baby. I TELL YOU when YOU talk to ME you fucking INGRATE SHIT CUNT. You wanna come in here, in MY FUCKING THREAD, and you DARE to have the bitch NERVE to tell ME how to RUN my GOD DAMN THREAD?

LISTEN FUCKER. You think your faggoty boy bod can compete with my masculine man meat of MINCED MOLESTATION? YOU GAY AND ALSO HOMOSEXUAL QUEER BOY? I'll bend you over and give you all 4.7 inches of my raw fucking singles power, give you what you CRAVE, give you what you DESERVE, what you THRIVE ON. I'll penetrate you with such raw fury and blast your ass so hard and work up such a sweat our fluids will be red white and blue, the most PATRIOTIC ASS POUNDING since your MOM sucked CLINTONS COCK and your DAD sucked CLINTONS CLUTCH. Do you UNDERSTAND the WORDS i am TYPING you slutty fifer? Your eyes are getting fucked by slam poetry in the sixth sense. I'll ride your (you) and fuck you till you jew, I dont care if this board is blue, you anonycuck.

DO YOU HEAR ME?

I'LL EAT YOUR ASS WITH FURY AND VENGEANCE.

I eat newfags and shit redditors, son, I'll smack your ass and call you a fag and you'll LIKE IT so much you'll SUCK MY FUCKIN VEINY THROBBING MEMBER you shark tossing cock. You fucker.You god damn cocktrucker. You fucking little prickly taint gobbling hog smacker sister basher fist crasher ALABASTER NIGGER.

Suck my fucking reply count. Heres my (you), now fuck off and die forever in your daddy's shit stick closet.

Enids thighs just keep getting bigger

Damn, Meg Ryan looks like THAT?!?!

I'm going to need you to post a mega link for that episode. Kay thanks.

That's Mira Ong Chua's drawing style at work

I know Mira is my favourite boarder
Not just for the way she draw females but just look at rad!

I don't do use mega but the episode is called 2nd first date.
Go to kimcartoon

>we want the heterosexual audience

Do you think Ian is purposefully trying to give kids boners?

He's making the show he would have enjoyed the heck out of as a kid, so yes.

Ian single handedly saving the next generation of children by show casing the sexual allure of woman to young boys?
Secret anti faggot a grand a?

was was nostalgia cuck's problem with captain planet?

i grew up with this shit and the lessons they taught after episodes still stick with me today like dont litter or dont waste water and shit

the paris accord is still FAKE NEWS though

Wasn't there some artist on Sup Forums a few months back who was super in to commissioning artwork that featured Dr. Blight, and Asami from LOK dating and polluting?

Too late for that.

>The show is so comfy
>The show is funny
>The show has SJW-based-episodes (i.e. Furry episdoe) but they're so overthetop it's practically excusable
>Brings back Captain Planet
>ALL THE MILFS
>ALL THE HIPS
>All the cute

What'd we do to deserve this show?

Don't forget that the music is god-tier: soundcloud.com/mintpotion/sets/ok-ko-season-one-original-sound-track/s-zeWlO

you know it.

Tolerated his girlfriends show as it constantly dips between good and trash and her tubmlrcentric fans

>SJW-based-episodes (i.e. Furry episdoe)

watewut

swat cats crossover when

what the fuck?
nobody in this cartoon is even trying.

>comfy
>all the characters are disgruntled worker trope
>funny
references are not funny

Oh man. How DARE YOU post this horrible misogynistic racist crap?! This is not how you draw a black female!

>thinking its right to stop what could potentially save our planet
Are conservatives really this stupid?

Go watch the show instead of focusing on the one captain planet episode you noticed while browsing Sup Forums.

Yeaaaah there was a straight up Furry Episode.

With fursuits and fursonas and acceptance of that shit.

>bureaucrats taxing governments while doing nothing to actually help
>save our planet
theyre basically a corrupt charity where 90% of money goes to "spreading awareness"

youre probably donate to PETA too

I can see a problem with that, but how would you solve the climate change problem then

It's no good without proper definition. Do people really like this cylinder style?

DUDE REFERENCES LMAO
DUDE FUNNY FACES LMAO

>Asking this on Sup Forums

Sup Forums would fuck a goat in a dress if it was a cute dress.

b-b-b-b-b-b-but m-m-m-muh thiccccc

re-evaluate every publicly funded or public money accpeting environmental agencies, projects, grants etc

consults with actual climate scientists on which of them would actually do something. and of course sending someone regularly to check on the projects to make sure the money is properly used.

here in my country theres well known "kickback" culture of approaching the government with fake projects to ask for funding and of course the government just blindly approves and gives money. all the while the project either doesnt exist or is real but only a partial bit of the funding actually goes to it.

especially for charities. we have senators locked up because some socialite scammer tricked a bunch of politicians into giving millions to non-existent charities

>literally the best thing on tv in years and Sup Forums still hates it
Why am i not suprised

It's mediocre at best and the only reason people giving a flying fuck about it is because >thicc

Did she have her fucked up eye in the episode?

False

>With fursuits and fursonas and acceptance of that shit.

As long as the furries do not shove it in your face and do not hurt anyone with it, what the hell is the problem?

this. it's fucking gumball 2.0

Worse, it's TTG with a different coat of paint.

TTG redeemed itself and TTG always had its own humor and only referenced itself

Do you fall for a lot of scams?

Like us Ian grew up having his first sexual desires because of cartoons. Now he's just returning the favor, we all would do the same in his place.

your birth was fake news

I'd ))((

We waited.

>if it was a cute goat
FTFY

If only the art wasn't so poor.

I mean, we already fucked a sheep

If he really wanted to give kids some boners, he'd finish RPG World.

Lowered our expectations of quality.

>literally the best thing on tv in years and Sup Forums still hates it

Ignoring netflix series and shows produced overseas. And even still not counting cartoons on other networks including toonami and adultswim, that statement is still horseshit because gumball is still airing.

Gumball is feminist cancer thats become unfunny as fuck in its current season

>oh shit it's the captain planet episode
>oh god, there's dr blight
>IS TIM CURRY GOING TO TALK
>episode ended
I can't hate on him to not able to VA when he's still fucked by his stroke

Poor tim curry; my mom had a stroke too. She got better over time but there were times when she would have problems with nouns for certain things. I could see the frustration she went through to try and come up with the right word.

>Gumball is feminist cancer thats become unfunny as fuck in its current season

This is completely true and it's still better than OK KO.

Why are you so retarded that you prefer modern gumball to OK KO?

Because OK KO is that bad and political opinions I disagree with don't invalidate production quality.

More like a legitimate love of a top tier childhood waifu thread

So your solution to climate change is doing absolutely fucking nothing. Got it.

God I can't wait until we can put all conservatives in death camps.

Not him. Nor am I conservative.
But he's not saying do nothing. He wants us to stop wasting money on boondoggles like 'solar freakin roadways' and the hyperloop. Ideas that are so terribly impractical and inefficient the money would be better off burned.

>furry
>SJW
Kid, maybe you should lurk a little more before you start talking about stuff.

>disgruntled worker trope
>all
Wat? You an idyut or sumthin? You are talking about TWO characters and both have completely different personalities. None of that even has anything to do with it being comfy.

The art is poor so the animation can be good.

>better focus on funds and research into actual problems going on is doing nothing
You cannot be this retarded.

He literally did

Watch the hero's fate episode

>didn't have blight appear in the old style with everyone else at the end

are you ok user?

Yes I very much do

Why? You have the entirety of the internet and the best art in the world at your fingertips, and you settle for legs drawn like Pringles cans?

You are no leg man.

That's not a respectable tradeoff.

On the contrary iv fapped to so much legs normal looking legs no longer do it for me.
So let me have my cankles

Correct but not much option in American animation unless you want to pay animations bazillion dollers

Don't justify CN's stinginess. Plenty of western cartoons look nice. Just because they aren't willing to pay a living wage doesn't mean it can't be done.

Why? I can't enjoy ridiculous proportions everyone once in a while? I like all the female legs in ko who have more proportional legs. But it's Cuz enids are so redonkulous that hers attract me more.

Yes but how many look nice and have good animation? Strictly American animation.

>wake up
>see this
>what do you do

Get a boner than try to destroy her.
Shannon's are generally trying to kill me

Passive aggressively remind her she's evil than tell her to stay away from rad.

Sorry but that is what you get. If you settle for story and plot you have to accept either crappy animation or crappy art. In america we pay the lowest amount possible for... well anything. If you want something that looks good and is well animated you can forget about hiring a story writer.

Keep fighting the good fight enid

Reboot

Newfag

>Fleshbags being this insecure next to robot girls

Look rads always does this. He fall for a girl in a moments notice then end up I heart break in a week. It's the same Ole same Ole. So do me a favour and just save me having to deal with his sad sack self for a week.

Enid seemed so passive aggressive this episode.
>I usually wait for this to pass
Women thinks she got this in the bag