"Fuck you" to Rucka or big "fuck you" to Rucka?

"Fuck you" to Rucka or big "fuck you" to Rucka?

Nah, "Fuuuuuck you" would be a better choice.

Live by fucking over writers, die by fucking over writers.

Wonder Woman's brother is pretty beautiful. More beautiful than Wonder Woman I dare say. Supergirl should attempt to tap that.

>Not a single hair in that body

Good.

I haven't read anyting in Rucka's run aside from Year One, anyone wanna explain what the big fuck you point here is?

Rucka is pro-claybaby. This is pro-godbaby. Its goes against everything that a super feminist like Rucka believes in.

Why the fuck did people cry about that? Is it because WW being made of clay makes them feel empowered that sex wasn't needed to reproduce her or some shit?

Oh. Azz was pro-godbaby too right? So Wonder Woman got new 52'd, god-baby was canon, then towards the end of new 52 Johns drops a plot point that only works in godbaby canon, then WW gets Rebirthed and Rucka makes claybaby canon again, and then 5 fucking weeks after he leaves, Robinson comes and makes godbaby canon again? Did I get that right? If so, Rucka's the one who seems retarded here, and I'm sick of writers pushing their preferences on characters. This is not as intense of Byrne's "Etrigan don't do no rhyme reeeeeee" bullshit, but it's fucking close man.

If fucking Sebela makes Blue Beetle's scarab of alien origin again when he takes over from Giffen, I'm gonna fucking go and scream at the face of whoever the editors for this two titles are (It's probably fucking berganza or cunningham desu), just set one as canon and make writers adapt their stories to it you fucks.

What did the scarab start off as?

is making your protagonists into an alcoholic lesbian a feminist thing to do?

If he's gay, I wouldn't care.
Do you, /co?

Yeahs, because it's, like, representing the LGBTQ community and showing her off as a dark, mature, and powerful woman who isn't broken except when she totally is.

>Rucka's the one who seems retarded here
A fine summary of Rucka's second stint on WW.

First it was magic, then it was alien technology that disguises itself as magic due to being planted on less developed worlds, then it was openly alien technology, now it's back to magic.

Second sounds better and more interesting, honestly.

Alien magic works as a compromise in the DCU

Read the post-IC Blue Beetle run, you won't regret it.

Heard Jaime Reyes was a bearable Chicano protagonist. I'll get right on that.

Do you have a page from Rucka's run confirming her as a clay baby?

Wow, I jst had a flashback to my first DM hidimg a magic item's command word inside the garbh od a giant.

ideally, making your female characters as flawed and deep as a male character instead of just a love interest or Strong Female Protagonist is peak feminist writing

it usually doesn't work out like that, though

Rucka identifies as a lesbian
he's literately mentally retarded

more like brain dead

>cucka_btfo.jpg

>maca.jpg

The fuck you to Rucka was on the page where she tries to explain the Truth arc to Poirot.

Rucka never said she got her clay origin back.
Only that, after leaving the island, she never met the amazon again.

have people stopped pretending Rucka's recent run was good?

it was Rucka doing his own badly done "Xorn was never Magneto" retcon because of hatred for Azz Wonder Woman

user, user, user, user, user....

azz ruined his waifu!

>Why the fuck did people cry about that?
Because it's somehow feminist and that bothers them. It's been a thing since decades before feminism was the cool thing to bash, but now it's seen as another part of the invasion.

I was talking about tumblirina but okay.

when did we get off Rucka's wild ride? can I read WW again?

also, how did Herc die?

He got sucked off by Grail, Darkseid's daughter.
His essence is distilled and fed to Babyseid and provided so much nourishment that Babyseid grew to a 10-yr-old Childseid

A few drops until Chadseid!

who should he rape first

Didn't Hercules fuck her mom though?

That was in Earth-One, user, and no one talks about Earth-One.

>a non-hairy Greek

Post-crisis Perez origin as well.

Rucka didn't make claybaby canon. Why does everyone spread so much disinformation about his run?

Don't be a fucking casual

Azz wasn't really pro anything, he was anti whatever the plan was for her in the new52 that was so terrible he felt the need to step in

Too bad writers tend to overdo that and end up with annoying an unbearable cunts.

yeah but they do that with male characters too

Fair enough.

Go "to Hell" Rucka?

Obviously he should rape Grail first. She is the sole reason he is reduced to the form of an infant.