Brit/pol/ -Say no to English violence edition

>Brexit court defeat for UK government
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37857785

>Brexit legal challenge: Nigel Farage says Parliament has 'no idea what anger they will provoke' if Article 50 blocked
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-legal-challenge-latest-nigel-farage-updates-ukip-article-50-parliament-huge-anger-political-a7395006.html

>Prospect of early general election increases after High Court rules Government cannot trigger Article 50 without parliamentary approval
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/high-court-to-rule-on-brexit-legal-battle-and-theresa-mays-decis/

>Brexit: UK 'needs wholesale reform' so each region can get its own a la carte deal, Gordon Brown says
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-regions-a-la-carte-deal-article-50-gordon-brown-uk-regions-nations-scotland-a7396081.html

>Tory MP calls for BBC 1 to mark Brexit with national anthem at the end of each day
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/tory-mp-calls-for-bbc-1-to-mark-brexit-with-national-anthem-at-t/

>Home Office to crackdown on non-EU migrants using the NHS
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/home-office-to-crackdown-on-non-eu-migrants-using-the-nhs/

>Tory MP Charles Walker makes emotional intervention in Louis Smith suspension for mocking Islam row
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/louis-smith-theresa-may-pmqs-charles-walker-islam-video-row_uk_5819e147e4b0a4d17c4a1a2c

>'Go away, you shouldn't be here. Don't come back': The corner of Yorkshire that has almost no white residents
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3899540/Go-away-shouldn-t-Don-t-come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html

>Mogg Interview
life.spectator.co.uk/2016/11/many-many-millions-mogg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZqDOecbIAQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/high-court-to-rule-on-brexit-legal-battle-and-theresa-mays-decis/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37866411
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/03/nicola-sturgeon-scotland-mps-joining-article-50-legal-battle-brexit-high-court
express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/728602/Brexit-judges-block-leave-EU-referendum-High-Court
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/03/uk-government-prepares-trump-victory/
order-order.com/2016/10/31/vaz-is-not-a-fit-and-proper-person-for-parliaments-justice-committee/
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/11/that-constitutional-crisis-i-predicted-in-june-has-now-arrived-enjoy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XEOpV_MZDFM
youtube.com/watch?v=j2uhfSP2mi4
express.co.uk/news/uk/728578/Indian-MP-demands-Theresa-May-bends-her-knees-and-beg-forgiveness-and-demands-trillions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek.

Viper
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZqDOecbIAQ

Some new links:

>Prospect of early general election increases after High Court rules Government cannot trigger Article 50 without parliamentary approval

>Brexit case 'attempt to block will of people' says Sajid Javid
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37866411

>Nicola Sturgeon deciding whether to join article 50 legal battle
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/03/nicola-sturgeon-scotland-mps-joining-article-50-legal-battle-brexit-high-court

>After judges' Brexit block now your country really needs you: We MUST get out of the EU
express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/728602/Brexit-judges-block-leave-EU-referendum-High-Court

>UK Government Prepares for Trump Victory
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/03/uk-government-prepares-trump-victory/

I was gonna create a new thread with them but OP posted a thread early for some reason.

Glad those judges called our bluff on that Brexit meme tbqh. Would have been really embarrassing if they had let it got ahead.

I'm the Pakistani guy at the gym that purposely displaces all the weights

>There was a time when the Irish were hated more than niggers

What a world

>I'm the Pakistani
PAKIS OUT!

Sir Nige when?

anyone saw this pedo shit coming out of the emails

not comfy at all

Why are you in my emails dickhead?

No. What is it?

Eternally.

Tfw today has given Remainians false hope and the Article 50 vote is basically just a fresh salty tears factory. It's just a tease, a taunt that will string their futile hopes out but ultimately destroy their globalist fantasies once and for all.

Cool free Giant map.

If it looks nice might get it and frame it on my wall

In Hillary emails there's loads of weird talk that people believe is code for kiddie fiddling.
Plus Clintons links to child smuggling are being uncovered

Brit bruhs... please tell me Brexit is still going to happen
Our impending Trump landslide victory would feel hallow without you guys.

You mean pedostal?

it's pizza time

Yes it will happen. Vote leave won the referendum.

>Ooh my sump needs draining

Brexit's cancelled tbqh. Some uppity negroid said so.

Who /comfyneet/ here

Why the fuck would five hundred women pretend to be James May? Did he pay them?

>those judges being named and shamed
Did you see Liz on This Week? She couldn't bring herself to admit that she wants to block Brexit. Even that Economist cuck lady has to choose her words carefully. Anti-Brexit sentiment is now officially politically incorrect. All heretics will submit to the Empire or be purged.

Reporting in

The grass may seem greener but never forget once you enter the normie slave world you can't leave it

Please leave

Slow tonight, people must be out on the lash.

>that picture

Who /armedinsurgencyiftheyblockbrexit/ here? Got my assault ladle ready tbqh.

>We will scrutinise. We will examine
Which means they'll bully it into becoming a Soft Brexit
>..neither will we be bullied into abdicating our responsibilities
Which means they aren't going to stop pushing for open borders as a condition of """leaving"""

Look through the Newspeak people

Yeah. It was just a hiccup. Anti-Brexit sentiment is now basically politically incorrect in this country. The Article 50 vote will pass and put an end to the issue once and for all. It's a good thing really.

We had a reminder THIS FUCKING WEEK to place zero faith in MPs, and yet you lot seemingly missed only 7 (S E V E N) MPs opposed Keith Vaz* being on the Justice Committee.

* order-order.com/2016/10/31/vaz-is-not-a-fit-and-proper-person-for-parliaments-justice-committee/

Normies are asleep for work

How can I get a Muslim gf?

>Leave voters, I hope your children get cancer and we don't have the resources to save them and they die

t. NHS worker

>We had a reminder THIS FUCKING WEEK to place zero faith in MPs
There's a closer example than that. Look at all of the mongoloids parroting "THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER!" bullshit along the lines of "It's okay, the MPs won't dare ignore the will of their constituencies".

You have a point. So we have to throw eggs at them till they stop messing with the negotiating.

>tfw to intelligent to believe Brexit will go through

Say your a Muslim, rather redpilled idea desu

Why do judges in England still dress like Nancy boy faggots?

Take off your name or go back to cripple chan, cunt.

That was rather impressive. It basically went from
>I work for the NHS saving childrens lives
to
>I hope your children die because of your political choices

I loved your work on Sup Forums

>1 post by this ID
Classic anti-tripfag """"contribution""""

Please outline your thesis lad, not much else to talk about.

It's my birthday, lads. Can I get some (you)s?

Brexit will happen, right guys?

Too intelligent for university

Functional skills master race

Happy birthday lad.

Because they are Nancy boy faggots.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/11/that-constitutional-crisis-i-predicted-in-june-has-now-arrived-enjoy.html

Morality Man writes

Article 50 trigger would pass the commons or we get a general election and then pass it.

Go to bed Peter you can write about it on your blog tomorrow if you want.

>Ywn cum on Shami Chakrabarti's weird bowl cut

I thought this would cheer you up

youtube.com/watch?v=XEOpV_MZDFM

How many blonde, white Muslims are there?

Huh?

It'll just get watered down forever and ever. The vast majority of MPs, banks, businesses, corporations, foreign governments, EU commissioners etc don't want Brexit to happen. I just can't see it happening, sadly.

The best we might get is the EEA model, like Norway. But that's still basically the EU.

I hate to agree with you but I do on this.

It's actually cringeworthy watching you lot saying shite like 'there will be an uprising if the outcome is ignored' yeah, no, there won't be anything like that. We'll all be on here watching some Ruptly stream of Tommy Robinson and Co. holding placards outside the Houses of Parliament. Don't even kid yourselves thinking it'll be anything more than that.

We have to now rely on MPs acting on behalf of the people and I think I'm right to, at least, doubt they'll do it.

Happy birthday

hbd

I like those outfits, I really like the Lord Chancellor one

Happy birthday mate.

DON'T WATCH THIS

They really cant' do that. Once the button is pushed a countdown begins. If they don't ratify whatever new deal the Government puts to Parliament, we get nothing. If other parties manage to block the simple motion to activate Art. 50. The Tories don't even have to campaign for the next GE. If Tory MP's rebel in huge numbers, they get deselected. Do you even understand how this works?

Any of you cunts tory members?

What's membership like? There's this great big fucking stately home that hosts a tory club where I live, will being a member get me in?

Reminder to the NEETs online at 1:20am that this is all you're missing - If you think YOUR life is repetitive you should get a load of theirs

Keep cheating a bloated, incompetent state that wants nothing more than to throw money at you, they care less about you than you do about them, I promise

He's an ugly bastard, but I'd slip him a length in that outfit.

EEA wouldn't be the end of the world, as long as it was viewed as part of a process of completely decoupling from the single market. But it's early days, yeah this is a set back but we should remain optimistic.

This one, is for (you).
youtube.com/watch?v=j2uhfSP2mi4

>95970403

'no'

Hey Brit/pol/ do you want to destroy any chance of popular sovereignty and Parliment being bound to carry out the wishes of its people?

>WTF NO WHY WOULD I?

C'mon man, I promose we will vote for Brexit!

>Oh okay then! Its not like Common Law and Un-codified constitution entire point is to be flexible and changeable anyway, couldn't change it if we wanted too

Thats the spirit!

AY NAW WHITE BOI! NO BREXIT FO YOU!

I want to wear an outfit like that one day

Also why don't we force MPs sitting in Parliament to dress like this for the keks?

I'd fuck her

If they were dressed like QCs they might behave better.

Thanks chums.

At first I didn't know what to think of it, but then he just got progressively ruder to him and it made me reeee

Would ya?

same

probably a hate fug

maybe not

This demonstrates how camera angles can make all the difference, eh.

yay i just got my first jobseekers payment

maybe i wont die of hunger this week

One might be an older photo tbf. Got it from an article.

India are going to look after us post brexit lads things are looking up

The problem is that the people we elect in Parliament do not represent the will of the people well, if at all.

On my ballot last year, I had only one pro-Brexit candidate, and that was a UKIP candidate who looked like an utter autist and couldn't tell his arse from a hole in the ground. Meanwhile, people in other constituencies could vote for pro-Brexit tories and other candidates.

If every voter was a pro-Brexit tory, and voted tory, the House of Commons would still be split between Pro and Anti-Brexit MPs. Not a good example, but fuck it, I'm tired.

Add the above to the fact that we use FPTP, which is utterly fucking shite at representing the people's will, and I'd say the people have about as much of a say in which bills get passed as Marmite sales have on the abortion rate. The referendum, on the other hand, was the people telling Parliament directly what they wanted done, all the layers of bureaucracy and corruption cast aside. It was the will of the people in the rawest fucking form, and should be heeded before the words of the crooked Parliamentarians that they elect.

Honestly, we should have more referenda like this, where the people decide directly what happens when the Government spends fucking years with a finger up their own arse debating back and forth issues that should be solved by the people who elect them in a timely fashion.

Is the mail trying to get them brillo'd? Topkek.

Reliving my old emo days and listening to shit like Paramore and Lostprophets. Nostalgia is a wonderful thing isn't it.

express.co.uk/news/uk/728578/Indian-MP-demands-Theresa-May-bends-her-knees-and-beg-forgiveness-and-demands-trillions

I wonder how much Soros is paying those judges.

FPTP is the only way to secure a genuine EU departure though, it takes a majority. No party will ever get over 51% of the national vote so it needs to stay at 35% or so

Good luck getting any vaguely conservative law passed in a big brown soup of PR parties which stand for everything and nothing based on who they can go into coalition with after an election

>Implying it's Soros' doing

Looks like they want to look after us.
>trusting a poo in loo to be nice ever

Drugged up pedo man

Personally I don't know on the violence thing. People are unpredictable. It wouldn't be the first time rioting has broken out. It happens every few years anyway. More likely are people just wouldn't bother with the political process anymore. At least till things get really bad in Europe and they need another dip in the tax revenue. Crime will increase and more areas of the country become ungovernable. There are quite a few of them all ready. Just because a police car can drive down the street does not mean the police are in control.

Whatever happened to emos, are they still about or did they morph into something else?