This is Riley. Tell her how ugly she is

This is Riley. Tell her how ugly she is.

She's cute and ugly at the same time.

You're a good kid, but Jesus Christ, don't make over-the-top decisions like running away.

You're so ugly, everyone died.

Oink.

Reminds me of an ex I once had.

Watch out, that loser you're "seeing" only wants one thing. And your Dad means well, but for god's sake tell him to get a shave.

He wants some of that dadrock cock

I said, put a sharpie up your.... oh forget it.

No, she is cute.

>That comic will never be continued or finished
Fucking Shadman, it was just getting to the good part.

she has a nigger nose

0/10 would not abduct

>Shadman
>good part

CONGRATULATIONS SAN FRANCISCO, YA RUINED PIZZA

Your shirt has the same five colors as the people in your head what's up with that?

She looks like an albino black.

You think Pixar will be good again?

I would huff Riley's farts.

>and they all make *this* face

What's up with the orange? There was no orange emotion.

>tell her how ugly she is.
no

That would be too cruel, she already suffers from schizophrenia

>aqua colored creature exiting

I interpreted that as Anger. After all Orange doesn't really exist. Either you're red or you're yellow.

>nasty Dorito fingers while touching vidya controller

would still hug.

and then fug her brains out before her parents come home

this.

PIGGY!

>You will never save riley from a life of child prostitution after she ran away where she grows to love you and repays your kindness with her body.

To be fair, it's more like she suffers from Bipolar disorder but we don't know if she can hear her emotions.

Also, it's very rare to have COS (childhood-onset schizophrenia) but kids can get Bipolar disorder birth. It's usually misdiagnosed as ADHD or conduct disorder though. Thank you for reading my armchair psychobabble.

You're welcome. I will now adopt what you said wholesale while foregoing even the barest of research.

Why are (((animators))) pushing cute girl/ratfaced kike boy couples in kids movies now? They did the same in Hotel Transylvania.

I wonder why, it's not like they own the studios or something, it's probably a coincidence, goy.

Her dad has the same nose though.

All boys are rat faces at that age. I was a rat face, you still are one.

She has a cute face and a pretty mouth, for a piglet.

This is Joy. Tell her how great she is.

I don't get why so many people say that Riley is ugly. I thought she was cute.

She's got my vote.

>jpg
>not the gif
oh so close

Hey Riley! You're an ugly girl, an ugly, ugly girl! You're so ugly kids dress up as you for Halloween! Go wear a bag over your head so we don't all vomit, ugly girl! Go away forever so we don't have to look at your ugly stupid face!

riley is 100% made for high impact sexual violence

People smile when they're happy, who fuckin knew?

piggy nose fetish on pixar uh

>short green slut slowly sitting on my cock

>shadman
NO

>deletes his original post because he forgot to put the image along with the text
>posts it again with the image but forgets to put the get of the post he intended to reply to
kek

no bully

Sorry

>"sir your daughter has some needs that take more time to satisfy than there are hours in a day...
>"you little... "
>"...hey it wasn't my idea! Riley was reaching for soda and was on my other side and then... You wouldn't be calling me little if you knew.
>"im'a enjoy fucking you up kid"
>"that's what she said!"

Post more cropped images

there's something about crookeed theeth on loli that make them kinda cute

>cute and ugly at the same time
That's usually how kids look imo. That is, cute kids don't look cute because they have polished features that make them look like models, it's more their imperfections that give them their charm, e.g. wonky teeth or messy hair

we may never know

C U T E
U
T
E

>Nose of a nigger
>teeth of a chink
>blonde hair with brown streaks suggests nordic miscegenation with inferior Euros

So...this is the power of multiculturalism

How's it going, Sup Forums?

I think you are terrible at taking jokes

Alright, thanks for the insight Sup Forums!

You literally described Slavs and the brown haired Englishmen are near the only european race that did anything worth while. Nords did nothing but look pretty in the mountains.

Leave and don't come back.

Takes me back.

Noser

Post Halloween emotions.

So you can self insert.

>Anger-Lord Hater
>Fear-Commander Peepers
>Sadness-Black Cube of Darkness

100 times focus tested character design, safe and pleasing to the general public. They're afraid of making a character that looks even slightly ugly

Riley does NOT fart.

Unholy trips check'd

Can someone explain this whole Hit and doughnuts joke?

The Minnesota Wild will never win the Stanley Cup

She wasn't in the worst Pixar movie.

I don't like shads art but the lesbian interaction with Violet was nice and if another artist made a similar comic about those two in good artstyle I wouldn't complain.
Something lewd and cute.... preferable

She is white, with big blue eyes, How can she be ugly?

How about you fuck off, folgino is going to take us to the top.

get back to work!

I want a hug from Joy.

Sadness seems to be the more cuddly one.

I don't think she'll want a hug.

It's okay that you're ugly.

That means that those that love you truly do.

love how all the quality loli artists like this guy are elusive shits that barely post anything

is that GFD?

Apparently it was a mistranslation from japan to english.

She is cute, but I know they gave her the big nose and crooked teeth to make her more "Realistic"

but the problem is, it just feels out of place because it's still using the same plastic-y cartoon style of the past decade. They were too afraid to do actually do a gritter darker style for the real world scenes. Not as marketable. So they half-assed it.

>tfw no bad end fanfiction where she gets sold into prostitution

past TS3 Pixar is just not the same anymore.

okay that pic scares me, what the hell is it from?

>Guardar