What do you think of Camp Weedonwantcha?

What do you think of Camp Weedonwantcha?

WHERE'S THAT FUCKING CAT?!

Enjoyable, I wonder what ramifications Malachi's latest haircut is going to have.

Malachi wants the bookworm dick

Under her shirt

In her hair.

It's good. Unfortunately, it's not one of those series that gets a lot of discussion every time it updates.

I miss Skadi

is good too bad people nowadays compare it whit campcamp

Depressing, great, but depressing.

I think I'll read it later.

Fucking wonderful

Needs more nudity.

this

It's cute

I think it's great! Hard to find a comic/media that portrays children so honestly while still being goofy and fun. I got to meet the creator at Pax and had her draw me. If this thread is still alive by the time i get home from work, I'll post it.

If it was a show I'd call it Camp Wedon'twatchit

>disliking this webcomic
>not going with "Camp Weedonwannawatcha" instead

really captures being a kid really well

Great comic, love it.
WISH IT WOULD UPDATE ON FUCKING SCHEDULE THOUGH.

Isn't she working at Nickelodeon or some other animation studio? I think she balances it pretty well considering she rarely misses updates.

You either get the page the day during or the day after update day.

Barely funny kid antics with occassional sob stories to rationalize how horrible most of these kids are. Some pseudo-lore to add "mystery" thay would probably go nowhere and story arcs that never gey anywhere.

adorable. I feel fucking horrible for pic related though.

>Isn't she working at Nickelodeon or some other animation studio?

Yeah. Before she went back to working there, the releases were more consistent. Still, like you said, the delays are very minor, especially compared to the last two years of Skadi.

It's a blast to marathon through, but at 1-2 updates per week it's tough to care about after you catch up the latest pages. The backstory arcs are pretty gut-punching, too.

I find comedies tend to do the most effective drama since the contrast to the light-heartedness makes it seem all the the more darker in comparison.

yea, that's why this comic feels like one of those comics you try to forget about so you can just read a good chunk all at once, like Wonderella

That is so fucked. That's Grimm Fairy tale fucked

It's great. Good art, interesting stories and some of the jokes are clever. Being dark occasionally without being edgy is a big plus too.

Didn't mean to use a spoiler there.

It somehow manages to be even more boring than Roosterteeth's Camp Camp.

Katie is cute. CUTE;

I also miss Skadi.

It was alright.

How so?

It's okay