FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

You think australia is hospitable? Let me fucking spell it out for you.

90% of the population lives in the cities. The cities are identical to your typical leftie paradise.

The remaining 99% of the country's land ranges from mild harshness to HOLY FUCK YOU ARE GOING TO DIE HERE.

Only real men can survive out here. I see posters talking about wanting to come to australia all the time, but why come here if you're just going to move to another leftie city.

You'll have to move to the country and this thread's to explain to you what it's really like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USvx4PwbtmA
foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895
goldcoastbulletin.com.au/technology/shark-filmed-swimming-under-surfers-at-byron-bay/news-story/f68d9f6bae7d56f93d4664ee9eee2dcd?nk=0094c89da00801a81abb0b9d11c0111c-1478223488
youtube.com/watch?v=cYTDSzyDu3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah mate, your lying.
They have plenty of space.

Dangerous animals:

You've read the memes, you know about the crocodiles, sharks, poison spiders/snakes/jellyfish, paralysis tick, Barmah forest virus...

>Known as ‘Burrunjor’, the mere mention of his name is often guaranteed to send a shiver down the spine of any Aboriginal. Yet it is not only Aborigines who have claimed to have seen these monsters, but also many Europeans, stockmen, residents of remote cattle stations and 4-wheel drive travellers.

>Burrunjor can best be described as a huge, bipedal-walking reptilian monster. Tyrannosaurus comes to mind. Whatever Burrunjor is, ‘he’ leaves huge three-toed tracks behind him wherever he strides. This is significant, because there have been suggestions that Burrunjor could be based upon the ‘extinct’ giant Australian monitor Lizard, Megalania prisca, which reached up to 30ft [9.14m] and which is almost the height reached by Burrunjors claimed seen by both Aborigines and Europeans.
Of course we're full of space, it's a question of what kind of space. See above.

No one cares. Australia sucks.

t. Indian foreign student studying here

No city in Australia can be any worse than London, not even Melbourne

>In 1985 a 4-wheel drive vehicle and it s family of travellers, the Askeys, heading for Roper River Mission, happened to take a back road for some sightseeing. Just before they were to pull up and turn around to resume their journey to the mission, they all saw, moving together across an open plain some distance away, two bipedal-walking reptilian creatures a good 20ft tall respectively.

>“The monsters were a greyish-brown colour and dinosaur-like in appearance. We didn’t wait around”, said the father, Mr Greg Askey.

See, australia was literally untouched by humans. The aboriginals interfered very little (compared to euro standards) and so the burrunjor has evolved and remained untouched in the ultra-remote places of australia.

Go too far out and the cannibal aboriginals are the least of your worries. This leads to my next post...

The cities are lovely. They're not dangerous apart from apex niggers carjacking you.

But they are rabid lefties.

how many of you have ever seen rain or beer that isn't complete shit

So, you ADMIT that Jeremy Clarkson is right!
Your whole continent is just there to kill unsuspecting tourists!

That's just your version of a Sasquatch

Fucking Aussies I love you but I swear sometimes you can be flaming Galahs

Fuck you

Aboriginals

Don't get me wrong, abos are actually decent. At least, when compared to american niggers.

Abos are rarely violent and just useless drunk leeches too incapacitated to get aggressive.

However, occasionally they will go NUTS. Full fucking chimpout.

Anyway, as other anons have posted before and i'm sure you already know, cannibal aboriginals still exist.

Stray on the wrong road in the territory and break down and you could find yourself just vanishing. Ontop of the scorching sun and lack of water.

No, there's actual anthropological proof of this. It's just a dinosaur that's evolved quite shittily because it's had no human contact. Abos flee from it and white men don't live anywhere near where it does, even today. See the pic the leaf linked for how remote straya really is.

Some of those lights in the middle of nowhere are not civilisation, they're bushfires started by lightning.

great fucking pic, this is what i'm trying to highlight.

outside of the cities, it's literally fucking primal country

Actually, many aussies who live in the country are lonely. They need more good women.

And if you're looking for a real fucking man who does man things and will take care of you, take note women.

A bush aussie is completely different to a city aussie.

I live out in the country. You grow up tough in the country. Men in the city are all numale, skinny, cucks, and the women all fat beasts that control them.

I've lived in the country my whole life, I prefer it over the city.

Fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

So how pious are your girls over there? Are they virgins by age 20?

Canada is the same, maybe that's why both countries are so good at bantzter.

sorry bro. I wont fall for this, because I have the immunity Trump.

Too fucking true mate, this is what i'm trying to let people know.

City australia is modern, leftist and americanised as fuck.

If you want to see the real australia, get some fucking balls and step outside a city. It's a whole other world out here.

Not to say we're all savages, you'll find out country people are very welcoming and will have your back when a 20ft tall burrunjor eats your guard dog and you have to fight it hand to hand with just your knife.

That's when the true aussie values of mateship come through and all your mates slam down a slab of grog and assist you in your death battle.

Also, fighting kangaroos.
You cunts ever seen an aussie box a kangaroo? Even they're dangerous, they can hop up on their tail and rip open your chest with their claws if you let them

POO IN LOO

Can there be a giant fucking desert on a giant fucking island? How does the island get absolutely no rain? Fuck.

>tfw constantly updating my girlfriend on happenings

Sucks to suck cuck

Eat shit, Clinton

All of this is true.

how realistic is it to expect any forest or anything besides red clay and dead kangaroos?

I'd like to get myself a prime 18-20 year old virgin to settle down with. Spend maybe a couple years after marriage enjoying ourselves. Then start to have kids.

So Aussie-kuns? Do you have prime 18-year old virgin-chans?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

my fucken sides

>tfw no Australian gf to shitpost with
why Lviv

Because your country doesn't take (LITERALLY) 50% of my income and give it to Somalians and Afghans so that they can breed like rabbits and never have to work

Coming for your cunt next year, papers are getting finalized and everything - employment lined up as well. I'll help you with the lefty problem and make sure it doesn't turn into another Sweden

All forests in Australia require fire to regenerate.
tfw stupid fucking people die every year because they live in the forests

>Paid for by Hillary for America.

lol no one wants to go to Australia. Except for fuck ups who wouldn't cut the mustard here

Why are you laughing, red stars? I asked about white stars' women, what could you know about them?

Only shit beer I've seen is the redneck piss you cunts drink.

Gonna dump a few more bush stories.

>Be out 4x4ing in the victorian high country
>Massive mtn range as big as a few american states
>Mate goes to take a piss
>Hear him howl and curse
>THE TICKS HAVE GOT HIM
>Paralysis tick has jumped on him and he's stuck there, taking a piss with his cock out unable to move
>We start laughing, but this is no time for jokes
>The ticks could jump on us from the trees and then we're all paralysed
>We pull out a can of australia strength bug spray
>Create a literal smokescreen as me and my mates grab our paralysed mate and lift him onto the truck
>It's like a fucking combat situation, we're coughing in the smoke but we know we have limited time
>We fuck off 20 min up the road and give our mate some sugar to stimulate his body to reactivate

had we not made a smokescreen, we could have all been paralysed for days and died of dehydration. i'm not fucking joking, this happens to bushwalkers.

About 20% is grassland/forest, but it's just as remote and dangerous. Go look at google maps. 99% of the continent is classed as "remote"

Good on you mate, i'm just trying to let you cunts know why you want to live in the country and not the city.

Our cities are like sanfran.

This just makes me want to go out there and hunt one down.

Glad to help. And just for the record, some of those lights around the centre are brushfires, not electricity.

the weather patterns in the outback are basically the same as Arizona, but you don't have enough water to irrigate it or put major settlements there. I can't speak for NT or queensland rainforests, but deserts are pretty easy to deal with.

>The cities are lovely.
If you speak Mandarin perhaps

>Want to get out of lelbourne
>no fucking jobs outside lelbourne

I agree, though cities and uni contains them pretty well

Man Aussie fear of emus goes a little too far sometimes.

Stop telling lies. This Bird is of no concern.

Open Boarders now.

want more bush stories guys?

Iron range national park:

>Out 4x4ing again with my mates at iron range
>Google it, it's near the north of australia, very remote up there
>Camping for a week up there
>Shit's all good, until wind starts to pick up
>We diden't know it at the time but TROPICAL CYCLONE INBOUND
>Our tents all got blown off while we were around the fire, into croc infested waters
>We're shitting bricks now, we're gonna have to sleep in the 4x4's
>Mate loses a slab of beer into the croc infested water
>He's not having any of this shit
>Grabs his knife
>Dives into the water ready to kill a croc
>Emerges a second later with the beer in one hand, the knife in another
>Thankfully no crocs emerged, i doubt the drunk cunt could have actually killed one
>We were ready with our knives to jump in if he did encounter one
>Sleep in the 4x4's that night
>Hear weird howling noises that to this day haunt my very soul
>Don't know if it's the wind or something else

>tfw my brother has a Galah and a Little Corella
They're such cute birds. The corella is a hyperactive attentionwhoring asshole though. Which is funny as fuck.
Retardedly expensive here though. They can go for over €1000 easily. Fucking strayans and their total ban on animal export.

>Petrol sniffing faggots go camping
>Didn't check weather
>Mate pisses himself and swings a knife around pretending to fend off croks

Truestory.gif

What's with this aussies are tough meme? Didn't they lose to Emu's and get cucked by American soldiers?

We did check weather, but this shit came out of nowhere. We were told by our weather bureau it would be sunny.

I call bullshit on this.
Everyone knows aussies are more scared of water than crocs

>Told by weather bureau
Spoke to my mate down at the pub "she'll be right mate"

youtube.com/watch?v=USvx4PwbtmA

This. Even normal guys are pretty bitchy in Sydney.

Our generation ys could well win the world cuck championship. Sickening people.

Australia sucks.

I want to go to burger land.

Why are aussies such attention whores? You people are worse than Canadians.

>Weather bureau
>despite the fact it doesn't rain for 10 years in a row
Tell the truth you lying fucking ocker, it's a rock outside isn't it

>Aussies afraid of tiny little spiders and some dry heat
Fuck you guys are gay

Just go bush mate, that's where non-cucks live

Honestly the country sounds pretty awesome. But I take it it's pretty dangerous to go out alone into the country. Also is the infrastructure good in remote areas? Like access to stores, internet and such?

>Implying i'd ever visit a place where drop bears live

No thanks, cunt

he's studying how to make toilets so his country can be POOPERPOWER 2020

Yeah I have 2.4mb/s internet, can download a DVD movie in 5 minutes. It's wireless radio internet though.

digits confirm a fucking leaf

Well good thing I don't ever want to go to fucking Australia faggot. Fuck your shitty, gigantic mass of inhospitable land, your ugly as FUCK abos and stupid hats with corks hanging from them.

You think you're really fucking neat, don't you OP?

Internet is getting better with the NBN

Stores can be ok if you live near a regional town, otherwise nope.

You're utterly full of shit m8.

I've had paralysis ticks several times. Yes they do hop on you out of the trees and it's scary as shit when you feel them trying to burrow down to your scalp, but they don't paralyse you instantly.

You have plenty of time to remove them IF you know how. If you don't know how you're just going to help it get into your body faster and/or squeeze the venom in.

How many fucking times do I need to see this fucking thread in my life, cunt?

What the fuck is WRONG with you, Sup Forums?

if you like surfing its pretty awesome

Yeah nah m8 weather will be right cheeky there bruv. Cunt

My mate got literally swarmed, a whole nest dropped on him.

That's like a 10000x multiplier on the amount of venom he took

Fuck off. The only thing you will get by surfing in Aussyland is eaten by a shark or stung by jellyfish.

maybe in darwin

Also all americans coming here need to try "shapes" and "tim-tams"

Actually our surfing is pretty amazing. Just make sure you can swim through insane currents, or go to a safe beach where your pansy ass will be protected by manly lifeguards.

What type of 4x4`s Jimny`s , Patrols , Yota`s I have a Zuk myself .really big fan of 4wd Action in Australia would love to take a trip to go wheeling there.

You know, that actually sounds plausible. Sorry for doubting. Fuck ticks.

Holy fuck, I saw one of those but it was 7 foot, I never knew the name of them

Surfing in Australia is literally getting the fuck out of the water before a shark gets you

Why do you cunts lie so much

Go to the US State Department Virtual Reading Room, linked below. Search "Re: Question". Hillary's email should be the second one down. Give it a good read, fully through. >THAT IS CAUSE FOR INDICTMENT.

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895

>actually caring about a jellyfish sting

You really are a bunch of pussies. Just don't get swim with man'o'war or a box jellyfish and you'll be fine.

Weird. Cause those snacks fucking suck.

>Plenty of space

Most of this country is wasteland. We're getting overpopulated as hell at the moment.

Your biggest predator is the size of a fucking house cat. Our forest are swarming with bears and it can get -35c in the winter.

could you see a lot of stars in the outback before getting killed by some fucking demon spider, strayans? i'd love to see them all someday

goldcoastbulletin.com.au/technology/shark-filmed-swimming-under-surfers-at-byron-bay/news-story/f68d9f6bae7d56f93d4664ee9eee2dcd?nk=0094c89da00801a81abb0b9d11c0111c-1478223488

how long did it take you to realise that there are no designated shitting streets here?

Why are you so fucking scared of everything?

We're apex predators of the land who swim for fun with predators of the sea.

Yea, and he kept trying to piss for like a good minute too while he was screaming and we ran on over.

So tons of ticks + a minute = FUCKED

We somehow stopped right over a hotspot of them

I have a patrol mate, shit's fucking great.

Mate also has a kitted up porsche cayenne (those things can actually 4x4 good if you're ballsy enough to take one offroad)

Not true mate, we have giant crocs, burunjurs and fucking wild mtn lions the american army released here back in ww2 to breed.

The stars are fucking beautiful. Google "sea lake", it's a lake where the water is thin, you can stand on the water and the stars reflect so it's like you're walking on stars.

Popular with gook tourists.

I went on vacation to Australia last summer. Great country, chose it over a trip to Europe due to the hordes of third worlders invading.

What's the deal with vegemite? Is it a meme like nutella?

Was lurking in this thread. Just posting to let you know you're future, as I'm
An amateur clairvoyant

Ok here goes

I see you in a bed, a hospital bed, dying of AIDS from all those black cocks you sucked and fucked. Your parents are there, they're crying, not because you're dying but because you're such an undegayable poofter who probably can't even swim like a third worlder.

Have an Aussie spearfishing video. Can't be fucked finding a particularly great one, but there's plenty of vids of these cunts fighting over their kills with sharks.

youtube.com/watch?v=cYTDSzyDu3A

vegemite is pretty shit but can be ok if you do it on warm toast with butter

>place is full of dangerous creatures
Sounds like my local countryside.

Old shapes yes. Particularly old BBQ shapes.

NuBBQ shapes are for NuMales and should be avoided or given away to the homeless

>You think australia is hospitable?
yes

Almost half the burger population unironically wants to vote Hillary and you want to move there because of some sissies. Fuck off cuck.

you are srsly making me want to go to the outback and adventure there is like no one out there wtf

I'm with OP. Stay the fuck away from our "dangerous" country. We're better of without you.

We never got the Patrol`s here ,wish we had would like to add patrol axles to my rig. That tuff truck challenge looks like it would be fun to check out.

Don't forget all the dirty subhumans.

this, get original shapes (there's 2 boxes)

mate why not link up with an aussie 4x4 group?

they'll let you tag along as a tourist thing, best to go in a group and have mates watching your back