Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/9XC8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Voted a week ago, 2 times.

Get that underage sloot out of here.
Also, voted for Trump like 3 weeks ago.
t. Militarybro

> Sup Forums not voting

Lol people on /po/ are actually going to flood the polls because aside from CTR we really REALLY want Trump to win. People who don't vote are degenerate losers.

Voted for Trump twice: once in the primaries, once in the general. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

>literally already voted
end yourself OP

what did he mean by this?

>>hillary wins
Don't count on it, degenerate.

How could I and another 60% of Sup Forums vote without american citizenship?

I'm 26
I have to walk less than a block to vote
I'm voting for Trump
Despite what people like you believe, the amount of actual adults on this board rivals the amount of underageb&

I also did this. Feels good man.

I already voted faggot.
Sup Forums is grown up Sup Forums
We'll be voting

voted yesterday senpai, nice day to remember. Vote for Trump and cubs won world series

>bad posture
#ChingLingChickenWingJohnMolestaPedoRing

The only time CTR drones tell the truth

kek says the average age here is 17.

I've voted every 2 years since I turned 18. I don't see why now of all elections I wouldn't vote. It'd fuck up my percentage. Besides it increases my odds of getting jury duty. Who wouldn't want that?

You lazy wake up and go to vote.

I voted for Trump here in CO yesterday.

Eat my ass, OP.

I'm too young to vote by three months, but I pay taxes and contribute to this nation more than half the welfare queens who'll vote for Hillary. It's not fair, but I still do my damnedest to spread the word for Trump. He's going to win.

#MAGA

30 years old. I voted for Trump on Tuesday

This is not r/SandersForCommissar faggot

Not cool man, Sup Forums is a PG13 board.

Already voted

Nigger, I've already voted.

NAME

FUCK THIS SLIDE THREAD
GET IN ON THIS RACE WAR BETWEEN BURGERS AND EUROPOORS

You lazy go back on time and vote "SI"

Literally voted on Saturday

Just post "Trump" on Facebook the day of the election. Or send text do 80060010.

>Sup Forums
>underage
How about no? Sup Forums has probably one of the oldest populations on 4chin

Pretty sure /k/ is the oldest. They had that one dude that was like 90. Plus a lot of guys in their 40's and 50's post there.

If there's a goddamn blizzard with snow up to my eyeballs and roads completely impassable, I'll trudge my way to the nearest polling station on foot with a climbing ax in one hand and a shovel in the other. If extraterrestrials show up on the 8th and announce their presence to the world, I'll wave at a flying saucer on my way to vote.

Your kung fu is weak.

>didn't vote
>trump loses
>hate myself forever
No fuck that, I voted.

hnnnnnnggg...
looks a lot like my exgf

I was going to write in my cat, but I've changed my mind thanks to this post. Voting Trump.

We're the oldest demographic on the site.

muh dik

who is this sperm worm?

Who dat?

I love her pubes. There's something there but it's not a jungle. Good girl.

I voted today. Lady told me they were breaking every voting records.

I wish I could vote for Trump. Everyone, GO OUT AND VOTE. GET YOUR FRIENDS THAT WANT TO MAGA TO VOTE. TELL YOUR LIB-KEK FRIENDS NOT TO VOTE.

Your number speak the truth
Yours are also true

One of the oldest, not THE oldest, but yeah, /k/ has the oldest, probably. /out/ also has a fairly old population.

I would never tell anyone not to vote even if I don't agree with them. I believe in the republic too strongly to do something that underhanded. Voting is a sacred right and a duty. I will however advise my more liberal friends to vote Jill Stein instead of Hilary. Third parties getting representation is a good thing and Hilary really isn't liberal anyway.

what is the voting age in burgerland again?
underage detected?

Delicious. Moar?

Srry, voted the first day of early voting...in my RED ballcap. Oldfag CTR in front of me saw this and called Trump a "scumbag". I told him "the Will of the People will be done", thought he was going to cry

Voted early in Texas

>This is illegal in Australia.

voted two weeks ago

Early voted in cuckachusetts

This place is the geriatrics ward of the site.

Same here, poll watch November 9th and doing exit polling with some of my local off duty police.

CTR BTFO.

Cant vote but if I was American I would have done by now.

November 8th*

November 9th i'll be outside the CTR building.

How do these girls not get raped?
I would

I don't know anyone who is Sup Forums leaning who didn't vote, and all who could voted early.

Damn that is a sexy broad

Voted last week too bad DC will sHill until its dying breath

After the election, old fags are taking back Sup Forums

Which is a good thing, it gives me hope for the future, that some millenials will cary on our legacy

LITERALLY PERFECT BODY

I've voted in every election since 2008. I'm 26 at this point and work a full time career. Not lazy.

Jesus Christ I NEED TO impregnate her

How does it feel that this Big British Cock has voted in your little american weenie election?

>yfw Hillary secured the Canadian vote
DRUMPF BTFO

I voted for the first time in my life last week. I was 17 in 2012 so unfortunately Obama couldn't be my first, but I guess Hillary will have to do

>disgusting cow tits
>perfect

girls casually being naked in places where they could to some degree get away with it always makes my dick diamonds.

I want to know everything about the girl in the OP, is she at some halloween party or con? How old is she? What is her name? Do her pussy lips come out or are the tucked in?

You just KNOW she was waiting for some bold man to come up and sit her on a table and dig right in.

Honestly yeah they could be a bit smaller but she's still unbearably sexy

wrong

They are like B cups senpai

Hats should be worn and not heard.

she's so dreamy...
imgur.com/a/9XC8o

>13

I've only found 7 more of OP's girl.
Anymore?

Best possible constitution for a girl. My girlfriend has the same, but ass is smaller and pussy is more hairy

B is still two sizes too large.

Already voted. It's up to the rest of you faggots to follow through now.

I want trump to win but voting seems like to much work senpai 22 yo btw

>implying all the ant-trump momentum on Twitter/Normiebook isn't from 16 year olds who sleep through civics class

It'll be the same shit as Bernie. Everyone was fired up to vote for him online but no one showed up on the one day it mattered.
Hillary is banking on the same turnout that got Obama elected twice but she doesn't have a fraction of his appeal. Trump will easily win.

>Not seeing the perfect titties in the background

i just voted today faggot, fuck off Pablo

Yeah. WAY more hairy

Even our former overlords get it. You're welcome on my land anytime so long as you don't try to take it back.

But I already voted

OP POST BEST POST

more importantly who is that semen demon

Already went there for a trip down the Grand Canyon mate. USA is basically our backyard.

I voted by mail like a week ago.

>imgur.com/a/9XC8o

Man that guy BETTER have fucked her afterwards.

They would look adorable while having sex.

>Grand Canyon
Don't talk about my mom that way, I thought we were cool.

How does he not have a boner while painting her

I would like to know the age of most users here, but I know that's something that will never happen. The curve I have in my head peaks about at about 22-25.

I think a lot of people here started on Sup Forums, enjoyed the novelty of it for a few months (maybe a year), before realizing that there are other boards tailored to other topics. /fit/ is probably a good example. At this point Sup Forums is just an absurd board that you really don't identify with. After a while, however, you see a few "Sup Forums was right again" posts in screencaps or on Reddit and decide to check it out.

It's an insane board. The world isn't like what Sup Forums says about it, otherwise it would make no sense. So you check back here increasingly often, amazed that people can see the world this way.

Then sometime when you're going about your day you see something that just kind of rubs you the wrong way, but you're not sure why. And it keeps happening. And you keep coming back to Sup Forums. And after enough lurking and happenings you finally reach the a conclusion that so many of us have reached before and will in the future:

Sup Forums is always right.

Fucking hell I'd forgotten about that. Smh this country is fucked.

Wow. You got the first one right at least.

You should get used to seeing 33.3% on election day. Hillary is gon b mad af.

Females have such alien looking bodies

Well if it's old enough to have grown children then it's basically a hag in my eyes. Women don't age well.

fucking disgusting

did daddy not love this girl enough?