Come on Sup Forums! What's your shtoyle?

Come on Sup Forums! What's your shtoyle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1D61dV18TNE
youtube.com/watch?v=N-MkduVh0wM
youtube.com/watch?v=ETcplYHaQyw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8v5qlbSFMY
newsweek.com/zuckerberg-exploited-disaster-puerto-rico-virtual-reality-stunt-681381
rt.com/usa/406286-zuckerberg-vr-tour-puerto-rico-/
youtube.com/watch?v=_yyALEXZnOA
youtube.com/watch?v=SIhfSj8mj-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fuck does that even mean

Style?

What the fuck was the joke even supposed to be? Why is Mark Zukerberg a poorly dubbed arcade fighting game character?

he should have sounded like mickey mouse

What was the joke with him helping himself to everyone's stuff?

Only thing i can think of is how he keeps mentioned he can speak chinese. So since he can speak chinese they overdubbed him like a classic chinese kung fu movie.

Motherfucking Jesse Eisenberg jesus christ fuck dude motherfucking Facebook movie bullshit jesus can you fucking believe this shit

Goddamn created Facebook and fucking lawyers and shit right fucking Winklevoss Twins goddamn rowing the boat fuck yo shit i can’t even fucking believe this shit have you seen this shit fuck i just watched this shit fuck Jesse Eisenberg man

Motherfucking Spiderman Spiderman you put in the time fuck put in the time motherfucking build shit with his bare hands fucking best friend shit Jesse Eisenberg

No man i’ll just talk about the Facebook movie all day shit man you have to be so interested in the shit i have to say about the Facebook movie fuck dude i just watched it a year and a half ago fuck Jesse Eisenberg man he fucked over Spiderman crazy Winklevoss Twins rowing trent resin or did the soundtrack fuck this guy who invented Facebook i don’t like dying i can’t think of who the fuck invented Facebook all i can think is the guy who played the guy who invented Facebook who the fuck invented Facebook

MARK ZUCKERBERG

People giving all their info to Facebook maybe? Same with the police blaming them I would guess. That's What I thought watching anyway.

boomhauer?

have you seen the guy in interviews recently? where his wife is Asian and he deals with mostly Chinese groups he is suffering some real bad Engrish in how he talks.

I still don't get the joke, but it was kind of funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=1D61dV18TNE

user are you okay

Aside from the inhuman and robotic nature Mark Zuckerberg puts off, I think it's a combination of what and said as well as his recent Puerto Rico VR misfire.

Arin your drunk

The joke is a reference to Enter the Dragon where the irish guy asks Bruce Lee 'What's your styhle'

No idea why that relates to Zuckerburg though.

jesus that's obscure. Do they really expect anyone to get it?

>jesus that's obscure. Do they really expect anyone to get it?

Only if you have good taste in Kung Fu movies like myself.

Thank god my dad is really into martial arts. I hope they do more obscure references, it makes me feel like a special snowflake when I get them.

No. Most people are just going to see the A-Plot of Coon & Friends getting slammed on Facebook and having to take down Mark Zuckerburg to stop it. Mark Zuckerburg acts like a loon because he's a prick and the writers don't like him. That's about as far as most people are going to read into it, and it's not all that different from the episode where they met Mel Gibson back when The Passion came out. The extra references are really just a fun little in-joke for people who get the reference. Also, the episode revolving around Coon & Friends acts as a sortof double advertisement for their upcoming game.

Something i liked is that the fact Facebook gets shut down kinda explains/justifies why New Kid needs to renetwork on Instagram.

what's the joke with the dubbed voice? What are they making fun of?

people that don't read the thread

Anyone else kinda think the episode could have benefited from being a 2 Parter? it was really good but shit kinda moved at really fast pace.

Eh, two episodes would be too long, it might kill the joke.

Mark Zuckerberg was recently all over the news for his tone deaf VR stunt in storm ravaged Puerto Rico. Notice how his voice sounds and how his mouth doesn't match his words at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=N-MkduVh0wM

It was a parody of the above video combined with 70s kung fu movies with shitty dub voice overs. Just replace the word "style" with "kung fu" in the episode. Not just Enter the Dragon, but Flying Guillotine, Five Deadly Venoms, on and on. They were all like that. A couple of short examples:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETcplYHaQyw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8v5qlbSFMY

That's it. Between this and the house renovation show parody it seems like Matt and Trey are vastly overestimating their audience's ability to pick up on references. I liked this one, but after the renovation episode I was just as confused.

I really can't like Dan, he just sounds so insecure and weasely to me, but Arin is a fucking bro, which is funny because tumblr loves Dan and sees Arin as a douchebag

20 years ago you'd be hard pressed to find someone that didn't get the reference to bad kung fu movie dubs. I think Matt and Trey are getting more out of touch with the youths. This is the second big wave of "I don't get it" I've seen in four episodes. I did get this one, though.

I get the reference to bad Kung Fu dubs, what the fuck did it have to do with Zuckerberg? I don't mentally associate Facebook and Kung Fu or Facebook and foreign films. It's approaching lolrandumb territory

If they wanted to make it funny, they should have just used the Zuckerberg memes that are out right now. Unlike the obtuse mix of references in this episode that nobody will understand a year from now, these ones are self-explanatory and make sense even if you've never seen Zuckerberg talk about anything before. Big missed opportunity.

newsweek.com/zuckerberg-exploited-disaster-puerto-rico-virtual-reality-stunt-681381

rt.com/usa/406286-zuckerberg-vr-tour-puerto-rico-/

Listen to his voice in the video.

that's still a very obscure reference and doesn't naturally lead to kung-fu movies. It's a mess.

this.

I get kung fu voice over references but they needed to mention the VR puerto rico thing for it to make any sense at all and maybe they thought that was big news but I hadnt heard shit about it until trying to figure out why he talked and acted like a kung fu robot thing.

Hey, lets invite him to chill with us.

I dunno about that, mate. Most multi-episodes of SP stories need to kind of add something new for each episode, if they don't, they just turn out like a random mess, like the imagination land story
I just don't think the topics they touched on in this episode was big enough to be two episodes

And of course, they just had a full season story that backfired on them, and i doubt they'd like to do that again so soon

The coon and friends aspect of the episode was good. They should have had just made the episode with them fighting butters and them kicking his ass in the end

Will Facebook be a boss in the game? Netflix on one side of the heroes... Facebook/Amazon on the other? Maybe even Ubisoft taking a pop shot at vivendi?

For those who don't understand the plot...

The people invite Zuckerberg to town, he starts to take over and access their stuff, they wish he would leave, but the police won't help because it's the people's own fault for inviting him into their lives.

Idiots use facebook, it accesses all their information, facebook becomes a monster and starts fucking with society, and the idiots start crying and asking the authorities to rescue them (when they could solve the problem by just stop fucking using it).

See the parallel now?

>HA-HA-HA! Your shtoyle is pathetic, Sup Forums. You could not even block my reaction images in a story time thread!

Arin, you're scaring me.

I was getting a Kung Pow reference kind of vibe from it. I feel like Betty said shit like some of Zuck's lines in the movie.

Jesus Christ you people are either stupid or don't keep up with current events. Probably a mix of both.

Could he win a 2020 election?

THAT'S A LOT OF NUTS

The adults being talked down like kids and enterprising Butters remind me of old SP.

I AM A GREAT MAGICIAN

people let facebook into their lives and then complain that facebook has access to everything.

Basically the people who are complaining about Facebook having access to everything they own and not being able to separate their lives from their social networks are the people who put all their stuff on there in the first place.

It's a reference to this
youtube.com/watch?v=_yyALEXZnOA

the joke is "haha look how badly this is dubbed, it's like like one of those old fashioned kung fu movies"

why is the lipsync so bad when that ERP VR game does it better?
youtube.com/watch?v=SIhfSj8mj-A

>because tumblr
who fucking cares

> Sup Forums was once this funny and creative
I miss old Sup Forums

Oh hi, Mark!

>I am Wonder Tweek, Champion of Justice
>That's gay
>Your gay!

I love the banter between them.

I wake up every morning
feeling awesome,
even though I slept on the remote again last night.
Ow!

Time to tear up another day.
The Strong Bad freaking way!
Like an imploding star,
like a burning car,
my style shines so bright!

Please, stop trying,
To handle my style.
'Cause you can’t,
No you can’t!
>uhn
Handle my style.

Seriously,
quit trying,
to handle my style.

Unless you’re a lady.
then you’re cordially invited
To have a giant slice of my style!!!

So you see people,
that's why you can't,
no you can't, uhn,
handle my style,
because it's hot,
so please allow 10 to 15 minutes for it to properly cool before you try to handle my style!!!

Wait what!? Is this from the game?