LOL. So true!

LOL. So true!

>hot take
Stop saying this, it sounds stupid.

wow I really care about this

What does she mean by lean in?

>the moonman sticker

well at least he did his research

It's not fantastic satire but it is pasable satire which is very rare for liberals political comics usualy it's terrible satire.

Show off your cleavage

Wait there are people who have a problem with trumps stance on north korea?

Is this guy the only halfway decent liberal political satirist?

Some people are so insanely devoted to shitting on Trump's every move that they unironically ended up defending NK, yes

Yes. Trump's a big meanie bullying those North Koreans.

>Have to be diametrically opposed to every one of Trump's views to be meaningfully opposed to him.

That would be dumb even if Trump's views were consistent.

What world are you living in where this drivel is half-decent anything, aside from maybe toilet paper if you print a physical copy of it?
Oh right, a world where political comics exist.
Nevermind.

>NRA folds on bumpstocks without even trying
>Republican traitors push legislation that says "any rate of fire-increasing device" which would technically include fucking belt loops and hit semi auto anything

This is why GOA and other gun groups are the only real choice. Soon as you heard the word "compromise" they're trying to fuck you over.

>Person B: think of da chilluns
>Person A: I don't think you're qualified to speak on this subject, let alone propose effective legislation for it
>Person A: lol look at this nerd he's obviously some kind of creepy gun nut for actually having knowledge of the subject instead of completely talking out of his ass, for real tho think of da chilluns
Art imitates life.

Between those two shooting, 99 were stopped but he doesn't count those.

Bravo

The world where most of it's ilk is far far worse.

The fuck.
All the previous ones by this guy posted in this thread were passable in quality but this is terrible.

To be fair I find gun control is the thing liberals have the hardest time defending.