Blocks you

>blocks you
what do you do Sup Forums?

Suck my dick, butthead

Blocks me where? From using his website? from passing on the street? Playing basketball?
Which comic and/or cartoon are you referencing?

why did moot block you?

This is not moot

It's Jesse Eisenberg

doesnt block me because manlets dont block me

You can't post lies of Facebook what makes you think you can post them here?

Damn, he really does look like a robot.

this was the funniest portrayal of a celebrity south park has done since the golden age

i remember you used to not be able to block him but you can now

you think hes not a manlet?

Wait, I never knew you couldn't block him. That's really retarded.

it was actually because of a mechanism intended to protect anyone who gets mass blocked, supposedly.

He just wants to help you

It was really good. Best part of the episode. I feel like a lot of people didn't get what was being poked fun at though, between the Puerto Rico VR tour and the badly dubbed kung fu references.

If he blocks as good as he acts then I don't see a problem here. He played an awful Joker

Gee I wonder why someone would get mass blocked.

Make a meme page that creates deep fried memes, get enough followers and money and sue him for defamation.

Nowdays mass stuff is met with autobans on most websites.

I didn't get the block jokes. Is not blocking some facebook thing? And why was he acting like some old kung fu dub ninja?

believe it or not, thats how he acts and the block is how he promotes dealing with fake news on facebook.

No I think he is but I also think you get blocked by them.

share your health data with facebook, mortal

Reminds me of the Al Gore style of South Park characters. Of course Al was more fleshed out, you good have made him into a different character and he would have fit perfectly in with the town.

Better than agressive overmoderation.

>Facebook group posts false information
>23k shares and almost 500k likes
>this happens constantly
>"Just ignore it and it will go away"

>SP Season 22 episode 4

So... is he going to have anything to do with the plot of the videogame? He's what the episode was about right?

according to the kids nowadays, FB is dead anyway

My Newkid could kick his ass

>Puerto Rico VR tour
Which part was this?

>the badly dubbed kung fu references
This was kinda random desu, but it fit in with the gang wanting to play superheroes this episode and had a good payoff.

Distract him with a captcha and run

It doesn't count as murder if it's not a person.