This comment

This comment right here. This really shows me how stupid Hillary voters are. They are the reason why Hillary could win.

Honestly I wish he and the rest of the Hillary voters could be drafted to fight Russia so he could see if he really would prefer that over Donald Trump.

There is literally nothing wrong with war. It helps the economy and removes degenerate nations that are unfit to exist.

Fuck me, man.

we will send them to fight the Islamic govmint in yuropean chemical wasteland

If there was a war this fucker would be the first to dodge the draft.

Hopefully he gets drafted, then he can show us how war is so great by dying for his country

>im a teenager starter pack

Please go to war, it will be our chance to become a superpower.

Your problem is you're expecting reason from people who don't care about that and who only care about image and what other people think of them.

I hope you get nuked into oblivion you absolute moron.

Ouch dude, the edges are too sharp!

If we were all cowards like you who are too afraid to stand up to evil the Holocaust would still be going on right now.

you say that like it's a bad thing

This pretty much sums up neoliberal/western school of thought

This is why everyone hates America

This is why ISIS wants you dead

You deserve all of it

Really hoping this is bait. Because war is just a giant loss of life for no real reason.

>have been waiting for a happening for a long time
>always fantasized about being a road warrior in the nuke ravaged wasteland
>believed this fate was imminent
>suddenly trump appears as a beacon of hope.
>the last thing i want now is a war. Things could actually be fixed.
>i only dreamed of the apocalypse because i thought it was the only way out.

Its a complicated feeling knowing that we have less that a week to cancel the apocalypse.

>haha holocaust right, LOL! Jews are evil!

Grow up.

They don't give a shit because they would never actually join themselves.

Look up california IQ.
Not impressive.

>russia
>evil
pick one

Apparently, the incompetent dumb ass who likes to start the war equates to Hillary.

Wake me up when America is already nuked because of her and her libtards voters

>He's saying politically incorrect things on a political incorrect board
>g-grow up
Ground control to major wew

So, are you both looking forward to being drafted?

You're right. Next time let's allow Hitler to take over Poland. Let's allow Saddam Hussein to kill innocent civilians and acquire WMDs.
>The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

I will give my life for the greater good. There is no higher honor. You can go ahead and live until you're 70 and so ashamed of yourself that you commit suicide.

Can we start a war and stop welfare at the same time? And open great monetary incentives for people to fight as untrained cannon fodder? All the welfare minorities would just go and die in a war. That would be perfect. We can even just fucking lose.

>Court Bans Use of I.Q. Tests for Blacks for Any Purpose
eric.ed.gov/?id=EJ368279
fugg

>getting nuked into oblivion
>helps the economy

? ? ? ?

Yes, yes you are.

Implying the holocaust is real

>le war is good for the economy because this one time in history class my teacher said we made big money off world war 2 xD

Hahahahahahahahahahah

This. War is a natrual part of the human ecosystem. One of the major reasons leftism is so out of control and things are fucked up is because we haven't had a big enough war in a long time to bring back balance.

I somewhat agree.
War is good for streamlining technology into civilization and making it affordable after mass production strategies are put into practice.

Dying for this country? Never...

>removes degenerate nations that are unfit to exist.

You realize that compared to Russia, our country is the degenerate one right?

OR World war 2 wiped out the majority of the "soldier" gene found in white males.

People who view confrontation and war to be a natural part of life are a nearly extinct breed. If we have another war, the rest of us WILL be killed, leaving the world to gutless faggots who bend to the will of their corporate masters for a nice new tie and DJ booth.

He has a point. The reason the entire west is full of cucks is because there hasn't been an actual, conventional war where the economy was mobilized to support it since WWII. Westerners have grown weak and complacent, and more damaging, they lack a common goal or experience to bond us. Nations are made stronger through (successful) wars because the veterans and even those who didn't fight shared a common, national, martial experience.

Even for the losing side, it usually, again, creates a shared experience for them, and a collective memory of defeat and a yearning for revanchism.

War is a good thing for strengthening nationalism and support for your country. Just wars, that is. Nobody wants to see the nation dragged into a pointless war in Syria over sandniggers that nobody gives a fuck about killing each other. There needs to be a casus belli.

So yes, we need another war. However, I hope the cunt that posted this comment is prepared to put his money where his mouth is and fight in it when the time comes.

idts.

Humans have been killing eachother forever.

If a war could wipe out the instinct to fight, it would have been wiped out by now.

Being an out of control violent retard is different than seeing war as natural. The latter is a product of upbringing and worldview.

This. The issue is that Liberals take pride in taking a fucked up position.

> always fantasized about being a road warrior.

Man fuck that. I'm way too big a bitch to live like that. No hot showers ever again? Never knowing where your next meal or water is going to be? Constantly watching out for other people eager to kill you for the little bit of useful shit you have on hand.

Nope.

Good goy
>$hillary wins
>designate no fly zone
>destroy Russian AA guns in Syria, angering Putin
>Russian aircraft violates no fly zone, gets shot down, WW3 begins
>get drafted to fight Ivan in Syria
>JaMarcus and Mohammed tag team your wife while you're away
>bleed out in Syrian desert because PFC Cuntface McRoastie is too weak to drag you to safety
>at least you don't die a racist or sexist

He likes the parts you can do in videogames, where you don't need to worry about clean water, sleep or toilet paper.

He's never played S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Misery mod

>no toilet paper

Fuck me life would be so disgusting.

If we have a war, it won't be against fucking Russia but against fucks like OP's pic.

>no internet

>le broken window fallacy

unironically kys

It's not even just the porspect of war. Think of any criminal act, the Clintons are involved. Those cucks and their handlers should be fed to the ovens.

You will not be missed.

It's not a fallacy.

The winners of the war get a huge economic boost because they just destroyed all their competition, and created a huge demand for products.

See

I don't know if you've noticed or not but those people make up a very large percentage of voters

Yeah because post war germany and iraq are great places to visit right?