Season 4

will she be worth the wait?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TBht1kVYwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope

are there infinite Tammys? Are there infinite Birdpersons?

FUCK TAMMY!

Tammy is irrelevant after the collapse of the Federation. Unless they go with the "revenge for my fallen organization" trope, there's no point for her to get involved with Rick Sanchez any more.

>she used the remaining resources of a galactic federation for bird dick

Who cares.

well we know whats not infinite
THE SAUCE MORRRTY THE ONLY LIMITED THING IN THE UNIVERSE AND I TURNED MYSELF INTO IT
IM SAUUUCEEE RRRRRRRRRICK

Season 3 wasn't worth the wait, so what do you think?

S3E1 is the canonical ending of R&M.

I think you mean The final episode of Season 2

I wouldn't bet on it, even on the off chance they bring up that plot line. Rick and Morty was never a particularly well written show.

>all factions chasing Rick destroyed
>jerry out of the way
>a long ass speech about continuing with wacky adventures
>everyone loves Rick more than ever.
It's the perfect ending, because Rick wins.

That was the first episode of season 3 not the last of season 2

So, after the last S3 episode, Poopybutthole said he might have a Santa beard next season.
does that mean S4 starts christmas 2018?

R&M fags think in line with conspiracy theorists

Dude, last season ended with him saying "in a year and a half" and that was true, so it wouldn't be totally random if they did the same thing again, just a little less direct
Besides, if you don't even like Rick and Morty, why are you even in this thread?

Very casuaI viewer

The start of Season 4 is gonna be...
Beth's clone gets killed by a bounty hunter. Dave Chappelle plays the role of the bounty hunter. Bounty hunter is good friends with Rick, but criticizes Rick's negative attributes and exaggerating his genius abilities.

If anything wouldn't Rick want revenge on her?

Don't get my hopes up, asshole

Season 4 is never user

youtube.com/watch?v=0TBht1kVYwI

Season 3 was a mess.

There were some fun episodes, but it was a mess.

Doesn't mean the shows completely ruined, but it's gonna take a lot from the writers during season 4 to get their shit together and put it back on track.

This is what happens when you bring in a bunch of new writers during a supposed story arc.

Are you fucking kidding? after season 3 I don't want to see how they write her, being a competent female already

the only way tammy, pheonix person, and fuhrer morty can be intersting. is if they are a constant real threat to rick over the entire season.

the Galactic Federation Government. which is the reason across all infinity for the creation of the Citadel and Council of Ricks, was defeated by Rick Prime in his current universe by simply altering their currency. Which he could have done at any time without the complicated plot of going to prison. since he has a portal gun that can let him go anywhere.

>fourth season
>after the mass human brain cell depletion that was the Szechuan Sauce riot

>People still falling for the "plot payoff" meme

The entire Season Finale was a Fuck You to you folks and you still cling to the idea of a big arc coming.

The only other series I can think of where the creators are beginning to believe their audience is dumb was Chappelle's Show. This will be a letter to Rick & Morty fans that if you keep acting up in public, this show will end prematurely. It will also show that Rick can't play God and his life is affecting everyone around him. He needs an intervention and not from his family.

nah