This Mexican ghost is still waiting for her second season

This Mexican ghost is still waiting for her second season

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2g6icDr6JWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ghosts don't die, she can wait forever.

Not a real ghost.

she lives in Mexico, all she needs to do is walk the right 2 blocks and bam, season 2 ghost

Kek

>white skin
>Mexican

WE

Technically, if you don't ignore any archaeological find, people of all races and cultures at some points visited all the continents.

To be honest, her not technically being a real ghost makes her lose some of the appeal for me.

well we always knew something was up because of her fucking ghost cell, would you rather they dangle the mystery across another season where it would have gotten old super fast

delt this

I had no idea this was a thing but I'm just gonna watch it for her.

The birthday short gives me hope
But they took their time releasing it and even more time mentioning it in their social media

Literally one of the first things Cortez and crew did was fuck the natives

Yo hubiera hecho lo mismo

Yeah but I think they did it mostly in a non-literal way

Xóchitl reveal WHEN

never

and why do we need that overvalued loser in the first place?

when we already have Marcella which is better

season 2 when? REEEEEEEEEE

So smug

She's pink

>Posting Teodora from the movies

Meanwhile, there's a video for your birthday (if you born in October, I don't know...) and a story as a gift...

Is in spanish

post link

ups, my bad, here is the link: youtu.be/2g6icDr6JWY

She appears to live in Mexico City, so all she needs to do is open the window.

>The birthday short gives me hope
what? source?

Pretty nice, i enjoyed it

Hopefully this confirms a second season

Here

Hopefully

Jesus, Movie Teo looks horrible for my tastes.

Second seasons depends on Netflix and Anima Studios + how successful is the new movie.

I've heard spics hate the movie designs and the movies in general. I still wonder why Anima Studios would release another movie with the old designs, knowing their own public dont like it at all.

It would be too jarring to change the art-style of the movies.
The show also has a more "budget" look, because the designs are much simpler.

Nope, afaik the new movie was already in production when they released the Netflix Legend Quest this year.

>Este es un Aviso para la segunda temporada de las leyendas

Welp, looks like second season is confirmed

by that logic this guy isn't allowed to write white people as well

Nice, I am still amazed spics can make decent cartoons now.

We don't even know the release date of the Movie

>Never seen a Mexican chick with a heavy Spaniard ancestry

didnt they make the Top Cat movie?

Yes. The Top Cat movie was made in mexico.

bumpo

not just Spaniard ancestry, we had English and Irish immigrants in the north when they came to help/settle in the mining villages in the northern parts of the country, that is where most the most white population tends to be

Of course ignorant Amerilards wouldnt know about the Europeans, Asians, Lebanese, Jews (Monterrey was a town funded by those cunts), blahblahblah that have been coming in this countries since forever

shut up. You can't deny the fact that pureblood europeans have flourished within the borders of our own continent (and america, but it was discovered by whites), not messing with the affairs of other races until like, late 20th century when the cultural maxist globalists started encouraging migration and racemixing. Same for asians and blacks, who would be living happily in their natural habitats if if we didn't invite them here.

>whites
>not messing with the affairs of other races

Lmao