Tfw Guy Gardner has always been my my favorite lantern

>tfw Guy Gardner has always been my my favorite lantern
>tfw everyone thinks I'm a Trump tard now

Take your shit back to Sup Forums you fag, no one cares.

I know this feel

How are this two facts even related? I don't understand Americans.

Well maybe don't support rapists then

I dont get the connection?

Guy Gardner has an insane level of character growth compared to other comic characters. Not to mention he has actual flaws which make him an interesting character

What an awful bait thread

Best human Lantern

Guy>Hal>Kyle>John

I haven't read anything with Simon or Jessica yet but that's how I rate them. I don't like Kyle at all since he feels like nothing but a plot device and exposition character while John just feels boring and the fact he doesn't want to be there most of the time make him an uninteresting character for me.

My man GG thought about doing it, but because he didn't actually go through with it, he did nothing wrong. Can't blame a nigga for simply thinking about raping a big titty krypty

>Pleb
John, Hal
>Contrarian
Simon, Kyle
>Patrician
Guy, Jessica

Guy is classically Regan conservative you ever read Decisions?

Shut up, waifutard.

>Implying anyone who cares about politics read decisions

Decisions?

Comic story arc

No one thinks that you dumb loser

This, OP. No one who knows enough about comics to know that Guy traditionally leans right would ever make that claim.

Patrician taste, though. Guy is best human Lantern.

I don't. Where is the correlation?

Most Reagan conservatives are outcasts of the modern GOP. I mean, shit you listen to a lot of the shit Reagan said and hold it by today's standards and you'd think he was a Dem.

So he would hate Trump, not like him.

Technically a mini during 2008, I believe. Effectively acting as a venue during the election season to pin down the political beliefs of the DCU. Christ I am glad Sup Forums wasn't around because those storytimes would have been complete shitshows. As it is, the mini was already pretty bad.

Ironically, original Sup Forums would have completely ignored it because "something something real ayrans don't read commie funnie papers".

It's the Democrats who changed, not Republicans

Both have changed for the shittier.

Dems are aware that they only get the support of minorities because Repubs ended up being the home of a lot of anti-civil rights politicians.

Blacks adn Latinos have the exact same political mentality as hard-core fundie rural/southern whites (Blindly religious, anti-lgbt, anti-foreigners, government can go fuck off because they ruin everything), but get shat on by the Right, so they just vote of democrats.