/foiag/ FBI FOIA General - We Are FBI Edition

Previous threads:
We have templates and instruction manuals for a sub-5minute request!

FOIA IS YOUR RIGHT AND THE FEDS WANT YOU TO USE IT!

efoia.fbi.gov
fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-records

You CANNOT search for still alive individuals, this requires consent. If you search for deceased individuals, you need to provide evidence of death (obituary, media reports, etc). SEARCH FOR ORGANIZATIONS AND EVENTS.

TOPICS TO FOIA:
PEDOPHILIA CONNECTION;
JEFFREY EPSTEIN CONNECTION; Jeffrey (((Epstein))) VI Foundation

MYSTERIOUS DEATHS:
>CHRIS STEVENS
>SETH RICH
>SCALIA

>Deceased individuals YOU NEED PROOF OF DEATH, OBITUARY, MEDIA ETC

DIRTY DONOR MONEY TO THE CLINTON WORLD;
Tavistock
Teneo Holdings
Coca Cola Company
Dow Chemical Company
UBS
Barclays Capital
Ericsson
BHP
HSBC
Bonner group

>CLINTON HEALTH ACCESS INITIATIVE
>CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE
>CLINTON FOUNDATION

POLITICAL CONSULTING (CONNECTING "DONORS" TO THE CLINTONS)
TENEO HOLDINGS, TENEO CONSULTING AND TENEO LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE

FOLLOW THE MONEY; THESE ARE THE DEMOCRATS BIGGEST DONORS

>TOM STEYER; NEXT GENERATION
>DONALD SUSSMAN; PALOMA PARTNERS
>GEORGE SOROS; SOROS FUND MANAGEMENT
>FRED EYCHANER; NEWSWEB CORP
>MICHAEL BLOOMBERG, BLOOMBERG LP
>HAIM+CHERY SABAN; SABAN CAPITAL GROUP
>JAMES+MARILYN SIMONS; RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES+SIMONS FOUNDATION

HUMA ABEDINS MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD CONNECTION;
>International Islamic Committee for Woman and Child (IICWC)
>Oxford Center For Islamic Studies

Also SOROS-owned or affiliated ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES.

These are: Dominion, Diebold, ES&S, Hart InterCivic, Sequoia, SmartMatic

TOP 5 PRIORITY FOIA;
TAVISTOCK
TENEO HOLDINGS
Jeffrey (((((((((Epstein))))))))) VI Foundation
CLINTON FOUNDATION
CLINTON GLOBAL INITATIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/03/fbi-twitter-account-reactivated-hillary-clinton-foundation-emails
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/10/28/army-generals-death-ruled-suicide/92880986/
docs.google.com/document/d/1V8pUrcsMY7dIEftEJbsH76sPMjjc7Ti5ySxLFla88hQ/mobilebasic
vault.fbi.gov/foipa-requests-0481d
efoia.fbi.gov
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Instruction manual for eFOIA
To make a request, you go through some quick steps on the FBI eFOIA website.

>1) Individual information
Here you just type in your name, email and phone. Anonymous accounts should work no problem.

>2)Domestic Address Page
Which adress you have, city, state and postal code. Same as above, can be anonymized.

>3) Subject
Depending on whether you search for a deceased individual or an organization you take either that or "Non-Individual Request".

>4) For a Deceased Individual / Non Individual Request

You will need First and Last name, date of birth, place of birth and date of death. This is included in the template that will follow this post. In "Additional Information" you type or copy paste the template into the field to make a more specific request. If you are not using a template, please be specific and succinct in your request, and please focus on what could harm the Clinton World the most.
5) Agreement to pay
Here you request a fee waiver (first option)

>6) Fee Waiver Request
Justification for the waiver. This too will follow in the post below. Use the template provided below.

>7) Expedited request
Take Yes.

>8) Justification for expedited request.
Here too we will provide a template. Just copy paste, and you're done doing your part to save the Republic!

When you're done, please don't forget to report back in the thread what you requested so that we know what and how many requests have been made for that particular topic.

TEMPLATES

EXPEDITION
I am seeking expedited treatment for this request.

The requested information is relevant to a subject of public urgency concerning an actual or alleged Federal government activity.
The requested information involves actual or alleged activities by members of the Federal government and/or people connected with and including former Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton. Being that this person is currently running for the office of President, it is in the public interest first of all to know whether allegations relating to her are accurate, and second to obtain that information prior to casting a vote in the upcoming election. It is therefore pertinent that this information not only be provided, but that it be expedited and be made available in such a time frame as to allow for the maximum exposure of the American public to the appropriate information.

Fee Waiver;

I am a person primarily engaged in disseminating information, not in a commercial venture and not for profit.

I am a regular poster on Twitter, and on other social media sites such as reddit.com, where I maintain a large following, and cover a wide-range of issues including Hillary and Bill Clinton’s alleged involvement with high-profile sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein, as well as Epstein’s associates. It would not be a stretch of the imagination to say that my reporting and commentary on the current election cycle has reached millions of Americans, either through my direct posts and comments, or through a continuous chain of information established by my social media peers. In fact it has been so influential that the Democratic Candidate for President Hillary Clinton has labeled us as being in a basket of deplorables and has alluded that we represent nearly half the entire country. Accordingly my activity is primarily engaged in disseminating information to over a hundred million fellow countrymen and women.

Template for requesting information on FBIgook (see pic related)

I request disclosure of all up to and including the date of the search regarding:

Kun Shan Chun, born in China and began working for the FBI in 1997, and was charged in 2016 with four counts of working to "falsify, conceal, and cover up by trick, scheme, and device a material fact"; in particular:

Any and all correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing investigations of or involving Kun Shan Chun, in particular the investigation of Kun Shan Chun in the case of the 2016 criminal charges alleged against him; and,

Any and all records or correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing any investigation of which Kun Shan Chun was a part during his time at FBI.

The request is intended to include all emails, calendar entries and all other Microsoft Outlook materials such as notes or otherwise including all such records that have been archived or deleted by the user and retrievable only by FBI IT personnel. It is further intended to include all typed and handwritten notes files saved locally on employee hard drives files saved on any and all shared drives and files saved to Sharepoint.

UPDATED Requests list

1/3 ANTONIN SCALIA
3/3 CARD
3/3 MC2 Model Management
3/3 TAVISTOCK
3/3 New Life Children's Refuge
1/3 Turi Defense Group
3/3 Teneo
0/3 Kun Shan Chun (aka FBIchink)
1/3 Alfredo Rodriguez
3/3 Shahriar Zolfaghari

TEMPLATE FOR ALFREDO RODRIGUEZ (PEDO JEFFREY EPSTEIN'S BUTLER)

>Alfredo Rodriguez corrected template:

request disclosure of all up to and including the date of the search regarding:

Alfredo Rodriguez, deceased in December 2014 from mesothelioma, the butler that was jailed for 18 months after pleading guilty to an obstruction charge in March 2010 for failing to tell prosecutors he possessed Jeffrey Epstein’s address book and later refused to hand it over, and attempted to sell it for $50,000; in particular:

Any and all correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing investigations of or involving Alfredo Rodriguez, in particular the investigation of Alfredo Rodriguez in the case of the 2011 criminal charges alleged against him; and,

Any and all records or correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing any investigation of which Alfredo Rodriguez was a part.

The request is intended to include all emails, calendar entries and all other Microsoft Outlook materials such as notes or otherwise including all such records that have been archived or deleted by the user and retrievable only by FBI IT personnel. It is further intended to include all typed and handwritten notes files saved locally on employee hard drives files saved on any and all shared drives and files saved to Sharepoint.

Also Needed To Submit A Request:

>Bogging down FBI resources while Hillary's investigation is going on.

FBI turned us onto this...FBIVault twitter came alive after 1 year of dormancy, many leads to request eFOIA's so the FBI could release these docs, as it seems they have them at the ready, just need FOIAs to make it legit

Instead of greentexting you could submit an FOIA from the list. The tutorials are there, it's easy as pie

Checked. Okay I see the Twitter account you're talking about. So they want to release the info, but need demand I take it?

Bump

Yeah, I will try to find the first thread from a couple days ago. There seemed to be a deliberate releasing of certain subjects: Fred Trump, Nikola Tesla (i.e. "pay attention anons"), followed by something about smoking and then firearms (i.e. "here's a smoking gun"). Then someone very knowledgeable about the subject of the releases indicated that

1) the policy directive meant that agents could fulfill FOIAs w/o direct authorization from superiors
2) the FBI had a bunch of shit ready to drop, but just needed FOIAs to make it legit/non-partisan/not sketchy
3) if 3 anons requested the same FOIA, they could release them online as opposed to through the mail (i.e. election is in 1 week)
4) Then the same guy (FBIanon?) dumped a whole bunch of topics to request FOIAs for.

I will try to find the bread. brb

Here are some of the fuller threads. I think this is truly a happening. CTR is sliding shit on this board so fast for the last few days. Between this, the Wikileaks, the CP angle, so much shit is going on.

REQUEST ON CHEESE PIZZARONI, WEINER, HUMA. INVESTIGATIONS INTO FEC VIOLATIONS LEADING TO INT’L FINANCEERS. REQUEST ON ILLEGAL ARMS DEALING IN LIBYA. MARC TURI. MKULTRA.
WALLENBERG FAMILY. MOSSAD. 9/11. CLINTON FOUNDATION. QATAR MONEY TRANSFER. GEORGE SOROS. 33K EMAILS. 650K EMAILS. JACK QUINN. ABEDIN FAMILY. ROTHSCHILDS. 7TH FLOOR GROUP.
VINCE FOSTER. SETH RICH. HSBC BANK. IRAN CASH FOR HOSTAGES.

this is being slid so hard

anons get in here

Seems like anons are getting baited hard by CTR threads.

Bump because this shit is important

OpFOIA
FOIAGate

bum p

PODESTA
PEDO S.A.T.

WILL THE LINKS EVER END?

Bump for justice

It was posted in another thread but I'll post it here:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html

>I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in

shillary wouldn't be facing a revolt if she didn't treat the secret service like shit lol

PIZZAGATE

That's some sick shit.

bump before I nod off on jimbeam

fbi a cuuute

happening

Well, I hope you'll be able to unfuck your country, burgerlanders. I reckon it'll be wise to share this info with other concerned people on social media, tell friends and family etc. It's night where you are so please do yourself a favor and add spreading this as an objective for tomorrow's morning.

LADS, we got a mention by the Guardian

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/03/fbi-twitter-account-reactivated-hillary-clinton-foundation-emails

breddy gud :)

to dumb to do anything, but will bumb for a good cause.

anyone contributing has my uttermost gratitude. i still get sick even thinking about those pieces of shit and saying what i would like to do to them would probably get me into prison (where with some chance i will get into the same cell as one of them so i can fullfilll my wish which would even be worth it to go in there)

>we
You must be mistaken. It's Sup Forums, the imageboard, not Sup Forums, the 400 pound hacker from ebaumsworld you're looking for.

BAMP

Praise God who lead our germanic people

Anyone here keeping track of what's been FOIA'd so far?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052

We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility.
Bonnie will be
Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve
Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and
they will be in
>> that pool for sure.

burmp

Bump

Blarmping dub buddys

This comment:

guys my attention span is to short to read this but please general rossi
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/10/28/army-generals-death-ruled-suicide/92880986/

Wouldn't requesting resources anonymously from the FBI be fraud? Maybe even felony?

Also could someone do the KEK Collider just so it is on the list.

If this is the FBI crowd sourcing on an image board 5 days before one of the most important elections in our countries history we've already lost. I'm no FUCKING SHILL. I'm a lurker who is legitimately fuming mad that you pussies can't or won't throw this obvious criminal in the slammer. And it dawned on you penis puffers a week before the election to resurrect an old twitter account and actively engage with Americans in order to do your homework for you? Absolutely fuck off. I'm voting for Trump but this is exactly why we are underdogs in an election that should've been a walk in the park. He should have been able to MOONWALK into the whitehouse against someone with a checkered past as Clinton. And now it comes down to ordering around a bunch of cjviliains who don't know the law. Who don't know your shitty ass archive system (which looks like Atari 2600 compared to Wikileaks). And who don't know how to go about or what the process even is to nail a target on a suspected crime. Fuck the fuck OFF. If you do not arrest this cunt and her band of fag hags selling our country into the ground before November 8th you deserve to be buried six feet deep. Do I make myself clear?

If the FBI receives 3 FOIA requests, they put the info online shortly. Here's the list we have going:

1/3 ANTONIN SCALIA
3/3 CARD
3/3 MC2 Model Management
3/3 TAVISTOCK
1/3 Turi Defense Group
3/3 Teneo
0/3 Kun Shan Chun (aka FBIchink)
1/3 Alfredo Rodriguez
3/3 Shahriar Zolfaghari

a giant thread over at plebbit has an ongoing list of requests
do a google site search for the donald subreddit, thread titled "megathread coordination for foia requests".
I don't want to link because last time mods deleted the thread

CAN SOME ANONS WHO HAVEN'T DONE AN FOIA REQUEST TODAY PLS VOLUNTEER FOR FBIGook Kun Shan Chun

Thank you. I submitted one for FBIchink, that makes the list as follows.

1/3 ANTONIN SCALIA
3/3 CARD
3/3 MC2 Model Management
3/3 TAVISTOCK
1/3 Turi Defense Group
3/3 Teneo
1/3 Kun Shan Chun (aka FBIchink)
1/3 Alfredo Rodriguez
3/3 Shahriar Zolfaghari

ASHLEY TURTON
>ASHLEY TURTON
ASHLEY TURTON
>ASHLEY TURTON
ASHLEY TURTON
>ASHLEY TURTON
ASHLEY TURTON
>ASHLEY TURTON

I'll add Rossi to the list. Current list as follows:

1/3 ANTONIN SCALIA
3/3 CARD
3/3 MC2 Model Management
3/3 TAVISTOCK
1/3 Turi Defense Group
3/3 Teneo
1/3 Kun Shan Chun (aka FBIchink)
1/3 Alfredo Rodriguez
3/3 Shahriar Zolfaghari
0/3 Maj. Gen. John Rossi

>PEDOPHILIA CONNECTION;

>MYSTERIOUS DEATHS:
>>CHRIS STEVENS
>>SETH RICH
>>SCALIA

You'd be smart to request the DC MADAM.
She named her in the note for a reason. There's something hiding in the book.

Please add Ashley Turton! She is deceased. See thread

Thanks user.

2 More for FBIGook

Excellent points, all. Looks bad, Comey's a sleaze, yep. Can we count on you to request an FOIA on Kun Shan Chun? He is a disgraced FBI agent china spy. here's a template for you:

I request disclosure of all up to and including the date of the search regarding:

Kun Shan Chun, born in China and began working for the FBI in 1997, and was charged in 2016 with four counts of working to "falsify, conceal, and cover up by trick, scheme, and device a material fact"; in particular:

Any and all correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing investigations of or involving Kun Shan Chun, in particular the investigation of Kun Shan Chun in the case of the 2016 criminal charges alleged against him; and,

Any and all records or correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing any investigation of which Kun Shan Chun was a part during his time at FBI.

IIRC, we included her name with the CARD request.

The only tricky thing is that FOIA requests can't be about living people (without their permission). It needs to be about deceased people or organizations/events.

Do you know anything about the DC MADAM? Could you draft a template based on the others? see
and
docs.google.com/document/d/1V8pUrcsMY7dIEftEJbsH76sPMjjc7Ti5ySxLFla88hQ/mobilebasic

>The only tricky thing is that FOIA requests can't be about living people (without their permission).
She's already dead, hanged in 2008.

the tl;dr
>faggot thinks that participating in a free society consists of filling out a ballot every four years

Sup Forums may well be reading too deeply into things here, but by all accpunts there appears to be a massive power struggle right now between clinton allies in doj/white hoise and the fbi. Either try and help us get to the bottom of this and do your part in fighting this corruption, or cast your vote and then fuck off for the next four years.

Bump for that dank OP Image

it's OC baby ;)

Ooh, you know just how to turn a deplorable on, don't you. I don't have any OC, but have another pic I find pleasing.

Meh. I'll take it.

They *are* putting their lives on the line. I can respect that. And there's a certain level of strategy involved in waiting at critical hour, to minimize obstruction from the Obama administration. Loretta Lynch was appointed by Obama, and she has been instrumental in obstructing the investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

Perhaps 5 days before the election was exactly the window of opportunity when the FBI has the best chance at releasing information through the FOIA process. Or maybe they just fucked up all along the way, and are hurriedly trying to correct past mistakes. Whatever.

I'll take it. Whatever helps them crack open the child sex slave rings, while staying within the confines of the law themselves. That latter part is important, for what happens *after* the dust settles. It's not healthy to set a precedent for the FBI overstepping their own legal boundaries. Even if they are the nicest, most best just people today, we don't know who'll be working at that department in 20 years from now.

What is pizzagate

Fuck off pussy i hope you have cancer

You are pussy too pls have cancer

kekeke i love it. I have no idea what it means but I love it

>resurrect an old twitter account and actively engage with Americans in order to do your homework for you?
You realize that roughly half of the FBI is in Clinton's pocket, right? We can't reopen, start or even proceed with investigations if their superior doesn't want to go fourth with an investigation. Once the media and the public puts pressure on the FBI, those who were in a position to impede an investigation, can't impede an investigation without experiencing some push-back. Look what happened to Comey after the media and the public started criticizing him.

FUCK YOU. LORETTA LUNCH WAS ORIGINALLY APPOINTED BY BILL FUCKING CLINTON. DO YOUR JOB. IS THIS UNDERSTOOD?

the FBIanon said to request FOIAs about Cheese Pizza (CP - child porn)

then some anons started searching Podesta's emails for pizza, and there's all sorts of using "pizza", "hot dogs", "pasta", as code words for something. The assumption is they're talking about diddling kids.

see
and others

2 (you)s?! It's a reference to the newest Mad Max, Fury Road. Worth a watch if you haven't seen it.

Couple nights ago someone pointed out the RecordsVault tweet about the Records Management Division I believe, that agents could pursue FOIAs independent of direct superiors?
This was the one I think
vault.fbi.gov/foipa-requests-0481d

Why the fuck does efoia.fbi.gov look like this for me? Tried it on 2 different browsers. No way to input any fucking thing.

bump, can canadians use it?

Sorry user you'll need to spoonfeed me here.

>She named her in the note for a reason

Who is "she" and "her", and what note?

Looks the same for me

It's only open 8am to 8pm user. (I think). Get one ready and post one tomorrow!

You will need to have a verified email address, then click the link they send you and you're in. One request per person per day.

see

Posting Clinton Kill list for reference.

God speed user's

Has anyone gone back to look at emails knowing the pedo codes:

"hotdog" = boy
"pizza" = girl
"cheese" = little girl
"pasta" = little boy
"ice cream" = male prostitute
"walnut" = person of colour
"map" = semen

user posted about this in the previous thread.

>Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and
>they will be in

This is legit. satanic coding anons. He's even pointing to the numerology he's using by saying "almost 7" (i.e. 6).

9, 11, 6.

9 and 11, especially when combined, are coded mockery of the Bible and specifically the 10 commandments. It is forbidden to add or take away from the divine law, hence 9 (remove one) and 11 (add one) are blatant insults. Ofc, it's perfectly possible for this to happen incidentally or be a coincidence but at this point he's actually pointing to the numbers.

6 hardly needs explanation, everyone is familiar with the 666 thing. 6 by itself represents the sixth day when man was created and symbolizes man-worship and a reference to satan's lie of being like God.

I would call coincidence but this is pretty blatant. If they are actually talking about fucking pedo shit (may they burn forever in hell if it's true) then they are literally adding injury to insult here by doing what is obvious forbidden by that law which they are mocking numerologically.

>We can't reopen, start or even proceed with investigations if their superior doesn't want to go fourth with an investigation.
We?

bump

>We
oshid the feds are actually monitoring this thread for real

Don't forget this gem

FBIvaultfag here,

I've reviewed Baltimore Riots Parts 01 of 01.pdf

There's a short summary of the Riots. FBI was doing airborne surveillance during the State of Emergency.

The majority of the document is the BAR (Bureau Aviation Regulations).

FBI's policy of operation and maintenance of planes. For travel and for surveillance.

What is FBIvaultbro telling us?

If the FBI has been investigating CF for years, perhaps we should request any air surveillance documents done during the investigation.

Surveillance may be used on investigative, intelligence gathering or law enforcement operations.

Or should we see if any FBI officials have used FBI planes to visit Hawaiian hot dog stands?

you might want to step away from the internet for a while, user.