JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtu.be/SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=GZc8tBtIDhI
youtube.com/watch?v=IwfwgbZPZ9w
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/07/28/report-jon-stewart-took-secret-trips-to-white-house-during-key-moments-of-obama-presidency/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stewart leaving the Daily Show and Colbert leaving Colbert Report may have been some of the biggest boons for the Trump campaign getting young voters.

Stewart is aging very weirdly.

I guess this is the end of Trump.

Definitely, Trevor Shoah is too afraid to interrupt the audience when delivering jokes so it always has awful pacing, on top of him sounding mechanical. When Lebowitz faced such situations he'd either smirk or tell a side joke that only added to his charm or push through the laughter and continue the skit.

fuck you Juan

>dude you're so successful you can live lavishly
whoa man, really BTFO there, I don't see how he can recover

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

John, your name isn't even Stewart.

YAS SLAY GURL

fuckin rekt

>(((cnn))) gets professional jew to come out against trump

great thread beaner.

Its called ghouling out.

>Dude you don't even use your real last name

Love self hating jews who use that as their 'schtick'

Is Jon Stewart pleading poverty? he was getting $50 million a year before he quit...

the only thing worse than jon leibowitz is the white cucks who dont realize he hates them and their culture

youtu.be/SKGjczYz1bg

Quit calling him by his stage name, his real last name is Leibowitz.

he's not a narcissist though, obama is

how is that a bad thing?

"Dude, you had a daily show on a major cable network with your name on it"

Fuck John Kikeowitz

This faggot is the ultimate hypocrite. Everything he bashes Trump on he does himself

>2016
>Not being braggadocious

You have to go back Miguel

Isn't that like the pinnacle of the American dream? How is that supposed to be a bad thing?
also I love how weak these guys gotta be to roast someone when they can't even hear them.

Trevor Noah sucks. He has some moments of brilliance, but he's too 1-dimensional and predictable. With that said, I would have been bitching no matter who replaced Jon Stewart. There's very people as trusted and beloved as him in America. If Hillary would have choose Jon Stewart as her VP this election would have been over months ago. I hope he runs for President. If Trump can run, anyone can run now.

And Colbert is not the same. He had a great thing going on comedy central. What the hell made him think it would be a good idea to change his formula.

... and... that's a bad thing?

Are you laughing at the fact that this Living Nazi Magazine Stereotype is looking for any avenue to preach his propaganda in a manner that allows him to guise his proselytizing as "comedy", and when he finds one, only the faggot MSM establishment media are the ones who find it "funny"?

>Jon Stewart

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

>Stewart leaving the Daily Show and Colbert leaving Colbert Report
Fundamentally, Stewart IS a comedian. Soul sold or not, he could not be reliably expect to have sat there for the last 12 months and kept his mouth shut on Hillary. The woman has been a walking joke for the last 5 months in particular and Stewart would have cracked and let it rip eventually, costing her probably 15% of the "Youth"(25-45) vote in one night.

He's hamstrung now into making less than stellar rips at Donald Trump. And honestly trump is hilarious. Any decent comedian could rip Trump up all night and even the supporters would be belly-laughing with everyone else. But none of them are doing so, because they get Trump, they get this election, and they don't have the heart to shit all over America right now. So they keep it tame.

Look at Stewart. Unshaven. Unkempt. Obviously depressed. "Weirdly" doesn't cover it. He's dying, because the funniest show on earth had been running all year and he can't make a single, real, joke about it.

This is why you never sell out.

>DELETE THIS

>Isn't that like the pinnacle of the American dream? How is that supposed to be a bad thing?
Jon Stewart has TWO mansioins

>And honestly trump is hilarious. Any decent comedian could rip Trump up all night
Trevor Noah should have it easy then. How have his ratings been compared to Jon's.

bravo ginger, bravo

>Trevor Shoah
Nice

or, retired

>two mansions
>still barely any fucking land
Way to go, Jon. You played yourself. Could've bought most of Montana for that money probably.

Trump called him out on the name change, hence the buttrage

Kek trump should tweet this

They both are. Anyone who thinks they can lead the most powerful nation on earth is a narcissist or a psychopath.

jon stewart really hid his kike level until recently...

might as well rename himself to leibowauschwitz

And he doesn't even pay taxes.

whats the point of having a mansion (or two mansions) if they're crammed right up next to a thousand more mansions? It's like a fucking suburb but with more rooms to jack off in.

looks like Matthew mcconahay

Build the wall, deport 'em all!

>FOR
DA
>PROLES
youtube.com/watch?v=GZc8tBtIDhI

Wow... he... sure burned him???

How will Drumpfkins ever recover /s

Where is the argument though?

>t. decrepit, washed-up kike who lives in a white, gated community

Hosting The Late Show and moving from Comedy Central to CBS probably seemed like a massive upgrade. But I agree, Colbert would have a lot more respect if he kept doing his fake delusional pundit with edgy sarcasm thrown in. It was actually pretty damn funny. He's just boring, awkward and only occasionally funny in the new environment.

Every comedian everywhere is tearing into Trump. Hillary would have been like a lamb to slaughter had Trump not been the Republican candidate, but because he's been turned into the final boss against progress, Hillary is now a sacred cow. I do not trust Stewart to have kept things balanced.

And? Is that the setup? Where's the punchline? I don't get it I guess. Yes he does in fact live in a tower with his name on it, good catch John Stewart, I too have seen the apprentice.

Just stop it Leibowitz, you've been uncovered.

This is coming from the Jew who exploits social issues and political issues for fame and money without helping to solve them.

That's not an argument

>SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

Saddam done it through murder.

Trump done it through business.

That looks like Red Bank, NJ

>implying nobody else wants to live in a Tower named after themselves with their name emblazoned in gold

Fuckin' liars.

Is that why (((they))) started all that drumpf shit?

Insightful, yet subversive. With profound commentary like this, there's no reason why people question his intellectual legitimacy.

>It's a narcissim is bad meme

When did this bullshit become accepted?

Please explain to me logically what is wrong with narcissim

I'm a jew (oy vey) and I think Stewart is a fucking coward for not using his real last name.

wow (((he))) really drumpft him there, guess I'll vote for shillary now, thanks jon goldbergstein for correcting the record, really hope you don't end up on the rope with the rest of the traitors (I don't)

Look at this Denis Leary, rip-off of a rip-off hack Jon Stewart.

youtube.com/watch?v=IwfwgbZPZ9w

>JAJA

Spotted the spic! HAHA

yeah. its bad for goyim to be rich and powerful and accomplish things.

that's only for chosen people.

I thought he named the Jew BECAUSE of the Drumpf shit.

I never thought of it that way I'm now a shill for Hill thanks for correcting the record John

Chills, user

Stewart and Colbert were only good when the liberals were underdogs
Now people with left wing comedy news shows are just corny, because it all feels like propaganda

>dude I get my news from comedians lmao

I fucking hate liberals

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes ?

>"her childeren would simply inherit white privilege"

Among other things.. like her malfunctioning cranium. It's best if we just keep quite on this one and let her bloodline die out with her.

That's the point, Trump is the embodiment of noveau riche, that is, what poor people think rich people are like.

And in that way, Trump still has a connection to the small guy, as a normal man who got rich. Most rich people are completely alien to the common person, and can't connect with them at all.

what a fagoot. Really all I can say

>that picture

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/07/28/report-jon-stewart-took-secret-trips-to-white-house-during-key-moments-of-obama-presidency/

Chuck in an occupydemocrats watermark.

Killary has over 300 million $$$, how she get so rich in public service?

>that image
Fucking finally, a voice of reason in this insane asylum. Amazing how this supposedly Clinton-biased media seems to have completely forgotten about these 12, TWELVE accusations of sexual assault against Fuhrer Trump.
What's worse is all these completely brainwashed Drumpftards on this board who seriously think that a couple of emails accidentally not following a security protocol down to the letter is somehow not only a crime, but actually WORSE of a crime than fucking sexual assault! Only the misogynist virgins on this board would imply that even in jest, and I really do hope they are all kidding.

wtf

No it's literally "FBI reopens Clinton e-mail server investigation 13 days before election knowing full well the shitstorm it will cause." Why would they do that unless it was something substantial?

Meanwhile Seth tries to deflect back to the hearsay about Trump because he has a bug up his ass about Trump running for President. Another smug liberal who thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

>Why would they do that unless it was something substantial?
If they knew it was something substantial, why wouldn't they just release it? Surely they wouldn't want Hillary to actually make it into office knowing full well that they had concrete plans to indict her.

No, I think the reason they would re-open this completely unwarranted investigation 13 days before the election because they intended to destroy her chances. Because like Trump says, the Establishment, a small group of the world's richest and most influential, controls the whole narrative.

Except, did you really think that some reality TV star and a little grassroots movement could defeat the world's wealthiest masterminds? That's really naive of you all. That's exactly what they wanted you to think. They wanted you all to feel like you are in power. That's right.

The real establishment puppet, the real NWO stooge, isn't Clinton....

it's Trump

Why do people find these kikes funny?

those two monkeys on the bottom look like they have moustaches

>le even your elections are an epic conspiracy to subvert your society meme

I think Trump's legitimate, and anyway he's not smart enough to pull that con off, but I still support him over the bumbling corrupt principle-less Hillary Clinton. And yes, movements with broad public support can defeat the elite's best-laid plans.

I wonder if Jon Stewart knew of Anthony Weiner's predilection for young women when they were roommates together

how is this a rip? who doesnt want their own big ass building with their name on it?

>he's not smart enough to pull that con off
Then he's not smart enough to run a country

why is that an insult

make me a burrito cock sucker.

How old is Jon leibowitz? he isn't 70, I know that much

he shouldn't talk back to his elders, I would never call a man older than me "dude" and make some coy observation about their life.

that's how you get your nose broken in real life

Hillary Clinton is a woman. Hillary Clinton has proven she makes terrible decisions with no direction, and now she's proven the level of her corruption and that of her associates. Donald isn't perfect but it's an easy choice.

Must be all the kiddy fiddlin'

spoopy bet you feel like you turned the tables. It's like you read exactly from their playbook what they wanted you to think by saying something bad about Clinton at the last week after having spent the entire election attacking Trump.
>see guys, they were for clinton all along!
>Why don't they just release it already if they have something?
Because if they do nerd virgins like you get time to do the mental gymnastics to take treason, election fraud, pedophilia rings and try and twist everything on it's head. You overestimate how smart the elite are and underestimate how cocky they are.

HIllary cant even find someone to properly erase her illegal server

He's slowly turning into Gollum. He's already small enough for the part.