Will Max and Goofy ever be a thing again?

Will Max and Goofy ever be a thing again?

they are father and son you sick fuck.

Why did your mind go there? You, sir, are the sick fuck.

I once had a dream where Max replaced Goofy on Kingdom Hearts and no one could tell me what happened whit Goofy and Max was just there whit a fucking gun shooting heartless.

What if Max was nobody?

Never again

In this dream world of yours it's probably safe to assume he didn't get up after the boulder hit

Actually... I had my own idea once about Max in KH... Spoiled for Autism

Basically, instead of Sora, Goofy, and Donald, Roxas wakes up one day, worlds have gone to hell, and he has to team up with Dewey (wielding a Spellbook*) and Max using a spear (to compliment his father's shield)

The theme of the story would be about how one must develop their own identities. Max understands he can't be his father in this scenario, much as he looks up to him. Dewey learns to define himself away from his brothers. And Roxas ultimately stands apart from both Sora and Ventas (to Aqua and Terra's grief)

*Dewey's starting spellbook would have actually been "The Junior Woodchuck Guidebook" opened to Chapter 336: Spell compedium

That would have been interesting

That's pretty good actually.

Why was every character from Goof Troop other than Pete and Goofy written out of existence?

You fools, you encouraged my autism!

One of Dewey's arcs would have involved an epic magic duel with Magica.

Max's Ultimate skill would have involved performing the Perfect Cast (ending with hurling his spear)

Roxas' forms would have been based on Nobody mooks (So Sorcerer instead of Wisdom, Berserker with an upscaled single keyblade instead of Bravery, and Samurai in contrast to Master)

Also the trio at one point travelling back to the Klondike Goldrush to help a young Scrooge, ending with them watching Scrooge toss Goldie's letter into the snow Dewey decides since they can't change the past, he'll take the letter and give it to scrooge in the present.

Also, poor Roxas would be cucked with Namine instead falling for Riku.

>Dewey decides since they can't change the past, he'll take the letter and give it to scrooge in the present.
I didn't ask for these feels, user.

This picture is too pure.

We'll, anything that focused more on the Disney characters would be better in my book

Would buy the DLC.

I'm always wonder about this, who is Max mother?

isnt she dead, shes never appeared on either the shows or movies and Goofy still had a photo of her

Died in childbirth while goofy was in the army

Write the fanfic brother. Write it.

How many kills do you think Goofy got?

Including the mother?

cunt lips

intentional kills or accidental deaths due to him fucking up?

Would a Goof Troop reboot with teenage Max work?

>powerline will never appear again
>no direct to dvd powerline spin-off about his rise and fall

He just wanted to Stand Out

I'd be worried it'd turn into another Quack Pack if they did.

why isn't Goofy more popular? he's the funnieset

He is very popular. He would be in a lot more things if he went into the public domain in 1988.

Gulf Troop when?

I would, but every attempt to do some multi-part story has failed. I'd much rather let you guys know what a faggot I am and terrible idea of the fic would be by listing some of the not-so-great ideas I had for it.

>Would have included crossover with Star Wars and Marvel, end battle involves a multi-world army of friends and allies Roxas has made battling a fleet of Xehanort's Not!Anti-Spiral armada

>Including Roxas jumping into a gummi ship that uses an old transforming block to turn it into a mecha

>Dewey would have caused Gladstone to turn heartless in despair when Dewey accuses Gladstone of causing Donald to end up trapped in the void with Goofy because Gladstone thought he was the last person to escape and managed to find an empty escape ship. Dewey would ultimately need to amend things with his... Whatever an uncle's cousin is.

>Without Roxas, Vanitas would take over Sora causing Sora to go evil and lead the heartless. Kairi's ends up following Sora to try to save him and ends up corrupted and we basically get Sora Alter and Kairi Alter

>Over the story, Roxas' appearance would have changed from messy-cowlicked blonde, blue eyes to slicked back black hair (from Vanitas) and green eyes (Axel's last gift to him, granting Assassin Form) to further drive home Roxas as his own identity than being an amnesic Ventus. Also in my own autistic 'genius' thought his outfit should look like a Nomura-fied Altair Assassin's robes. Oddly mostly to sort of tie in with his Organization 13 robes, believe or not, but 'cleansed'. (suckered some poor fool on Sup Forums into drawing it even)

>I never figured out what kind of growth Max would need to take exactly besides learning to recognize himself as capable of being his own man and forgive many of his earlier rejections of Goofy.

I've always wondered why Disney decided to make Goofy a single father in the first place. It's just somewhat weird that he happens to have a son who's only brought up when convenient, though we never hear anything about his mother.

Maybe the new DuckTales will have them as part of the Disney Afternooniverse.