I think I might be onto something. Tell me if this has already been suggested

I'm sure you're familiar with this picture from this leaked email.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037

But has anyone tried opening it as a RAR file? It would make sense to send whatever creepy stuff they're hiding behind an unassuming image.

I'd try myself but I can't at the moment and honestly I'm too scared to look.

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/id/32328010/ns/today-today_news/t/freed-journalist-told-sister-it-had-be-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn't work. Also file size is too small to contain anything else.

>this picture
>from the leaked emails

dude

Maybe it's a watermarked picture containing super secret information.

24KB.... RAR,

Bruh..

Some zips are split into several parts and sometimes a steganographic picture might be one of the parts serving as a sort of key. Are there any zips that have been released so far but are "corrupted"

some guy posted some spooky stuff and his comment got shoaed. lol wut?

Open any picture in notepad.

maybe cornelian archive like those sink threads back in the days on Sup Forums

Maybe I'm a nerd but that sounds really interesting way to protect information

>those sink threads back in the days on Sup Forums
I thought this was a meme

No OP it doesn't work.

But, does anyone know if wikileaks strips exif data from pics? I found that a couple pics from pizza related emails have had their exif data scrubbed.

I'm not a techie so opening it as a RAR is about as much as I can suggest. That being said I definitely think something is being hidden behind these pictures.

It might have some kind of message hidden with steganography, but unless you know exactly which program has been used to hide the message, it's going to be tricky.

Maybe if you ask Sup Forums nicely they can help.

ITSEC user here, the image is 24.1kb in 480x360 resolution (96DPI). This is normal file size for an image with these specifications. Low chance of hidden data unless its ~60 characters of text or less. There is no metadata on the image, and bit-by-bit analysis showed no repeating patterns that would point to masking.

There doesn't seem to be anything, at least from a technical standpoint, to be odd about the image.

>Low chance of hidden data unless its ~60 characters of text or less
Maybe it's an URL or a short message.

Or maybe the picture itself is the cryptic message (to be interpreted by the people who supposedly know the context).

Look up Steganography.

>Or maybe the picture itself is the cryptic message (to be interpreted by the people who supposedly know the context).
This is most likely the case. It could possibly contain a url.

Stenalysis is what he should look up.

user in one of the Podesta/pedo threads from last night suggested it was showing off the "goods" and had her eating pizza for plausible deniability. The two adult women, by the way, were arrested in North Korea while "investigating" human trafficking.

kek. do you think iceweasel is secure?

i would arrest the left one too if you know what i mean

Source plz

Browse in a stripped down VM dedicated to browsing if you're worried about it.

>all these pizza memes in hipster culture
>huma pizza queen
>pizza asians

That's interesting.
Source on the arrests?

also forgot

>Comet pizza joint

wanna know what's even weirder?
The 2 women in this picture are Laura Ling and Euna Lee. They were detained while "investigating" human trafficking in North Korea
And you wanna know who came to their rescue? Bill Clinton

>Diet Hanson's
Why? What's so bad about regular Hanson's? It's probably one the only canned sodas that doesn't have chemistry set mix into it. Why get Diet? What is wrong with those people?

WHAT THE FUCK

oh shit didnt see yours before I posted

see and search names

The original image has no EXIF data? That seems strange to me in itself.

Thank you.

Delete this

opening in hex editor.

Not finding anything unusal.

Is OP's pic related the original picture?

does anyone know who the people are in the picture

Googled "laura ling euna lee pizza" and found this:
today.com/id/32328010/ns/today-today_news/t/freed-journalist-told-sister-it-had-be-clinton/

can be interpreted ether way.
these people aren't smart enough to embed something cryptic in the image.
it's either innocuous, or implied with the little girl in the pic.

Guys, why are we assuming this is anything more than them eating pizza?

There's also the possibility that the image could also be a keyfile (perhaps with the short email text as the keyword/keyphrase) to open something else.

With all the pizza talk in these emails its almost surely a code word. Seeing this picture with them eating pizza just drives it home even harder.

Just think the mere fact that this email was sent three days after Bill brought them home, after being detained while investigating human trafficking, and the coincidence of them eating PIZZA with a young child. As they said in the email, "it doesn't get any better than this"

guys what happened to that retard who stole some banner in NK?

Jerry Seinfeld detected

Whaaaaaaaat?! Good find.

Would bang pan-faced good on left. desu.

Wait what the fuck...

hillary molested ching chongs?

You should maybe grab the one from wikileaks.. Sup Forums strips all kinds of extraneous data these days.

Does anyone know which email it was, is there a link?

so North Koreans were the good guys this whole time?

But what if the email was an innocent celebration of them getting released and being back home again eatin 'Murrican food again. I think we can decide if we figure out who the little girl is. Like, if she's Euna Lee's daughter than this whole pizza shit is lit nothin

You're probably too old for her.

nothing hidden but a big building behind them and a fence and a guy in a shirt to the left and a tree.

Is the little girl in this picture the same as in the OP?

The girl is the one on the rights daughter. pic related.

Since when were they not?

This is old news user

Yeah I think it is. Look at the long bangs on the side and how they sweep back in both pics.

>Maybe I'm a nerd
What a plebbit thing to say

Huh? I checked the date of their rescue and of the pizza email, and it just looks like they're happily enjoying a meal a few days after the ordeal. How is it suspicious that a photo of this circulates about Clinton staff emails when Bill brought them back?

What you've pointed out makes this decidedly less interesting. If they were totally unknown people or if the email were dated before the incident, then it would be pretty strange.

That said, keep looking.