How is your country represented in cartoons?

Britta's Tacos is a Mexican-themed fast-food restaurant in Echo Creek.

>Britta's Tacos is a restaurant with a white outside and red roof. On one side of it, there is a sign that says "Britta's Tacos" with an ordering window right below it and a menu next to the ordering window. There are two tables on the outside with large umbrellas. There is also a large taco-shaped sign that says "Tacos".

>Among the items on Britta's Tacos' menu include tacos, burritos, and Mexican horchata with milk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AzRILwxisd4?t=42s
youtube.com/watch?v=vcJe0ShBiT8
youtube.com/watch?v=-UL8MCgwTlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i wish i knew.

people would confuse us with russians anyway.

Don't exist

You're describing a fast food joint not a country.

I remember being pissed about this episode when it came on.

>Visit Sweden
>First person they meet is wearing Lederhosen
>"Guten Morgen" wrong language

Damn I still feel strongly about it after all these years...

Forgot the video
youtu.be/AzRILwxisd4?t=42s

The country that killed Batman

MUH country

>Proud to be Canadian

I thought that's what Mexico was...

Very Poorly, and its fucking white washed Mexican pretending to be offended in our behalf. Seriously Cartoons that overly push cultural Mexican heritage pisses me off. The youth of Mexico is not interested in Mexican culture and follow U.S. culture. While the older Generation tries to teach them values in family and Nation patriotism, but they shit all over it.

Because of that we have a god damn day in many cities where we hunt and bash emos because they are little shit stains. U.S. news calls it unjust and barbaric, but these faggots never meet any of these little spawns of Satan. Going out vandalizing, attacking elderly, and other youth fuck that noise, they thing they are hot shit till the police and the community stops a mud hole on their ass. So yeah, ITS MOTHER FUCKING EMO BASHING TIME.

>Nation Sized Restaurant serving Mexican food 24/7

It certainly would be better than what it is right now.

File not found

Mad scientists, Nazis and Mad Nazi Scientists. Also beer, pretzels and Lederhosen which, to be fair, is a pretty accurate depiction of what Bavaria is actually like.

Bird eating lizards.

Unless he was calling Star a whore, Marco mispronounced horchata. This upsets more than I thought it would.

>Country of origin: Belgium
Outside of Belgian made cartoons, I rarely see Belgium depicted at all...or we're just lumped in with the Dutch for some reason...

>Current country of residence: U.S.
Pretty decently portrayed considering it's the U.S.

Wait, Emos are still a thing?

Spain: Some kind of stereotypical mexico or bullfighting and tomatina.

Eh.

Hispanic here. From all the shows I’ve Star Vs does the best job in representing Mexican American culture.

Doesn't exist If we got our information about the world from fiction.

>I’ve watched
Fixed

I need some sleep.

Nazis

>U.S.
Generic, sometimes fat jokes and whatnot.

>Texas specifically
LOOKIT THOSE RETARDS IN THE SOUTH, THEY LIVE IN A DESERT. EVERY ONE OF THEM. NO TREES OR GRASS THERE. AND EVERYONE RIDES A HORSE. THAT'S RIGHT! THEY'RE SO STUPID. HAHA, GUNS AND LASSOS, AMIRITE? YEE HAW.

It isn't.

We make the cartoons. [US Flag]

>Canada
Aside from that one time we were blamed for aids? Pretty good.

Texan here, at least it keeps people away. We don’t need more people here.

Hadn't thought of it like that.

I guess if it keeps the state's growth relatively steady, I can live with people being ignorant to the fact that Texas has some of the most beautiful fields, lakes, mountain ranges and cities the planet has ever been blessed with.

Marco canonically cannot speak Spanish. Only Raphael can. All the fanart that has him and Angie as fluent Spanish speakers is fannon.

Dog Bless

is this pic a jojo reference?

Maybe Life with Louie had a quip on how the father used a flock of Bulgarian geese to chase away the Germans in an episode, but I've never cared to look it up

Honduran here, fuck I never fucking ever expected something like that in my entire life.

>>Honduras, the place were supervillians escape.

Not shown : The massive case of the shits supes had after eating all that shit.

That is why Juan Orlando is the president. De donde eres, user?

I can't speak Spanish for shit either but can still say horchata right. No excuse.

Tobias! Have you been tryin' to conquer the downunderverse again?

If this supervillians actually exist I wouldn't be surprised that the goverment led them hide in hear... this portraying is accurated and sad as well of our country.

I'm from Siguatepeque by the way

Now you know why in fantasy settings elves hide the locations of their villages from everybody else.

I'm personally upset as a person of latinx descent that my vibrant and rich culture would be degraded to mere tacos and and horchata. The cultural appropriation by characters with white skin is an ever-present danger that we face in our growing media sphere and risks exclusion by minority groups who share diverse and understanding points of view seen as culturally unwelcome in our white male dominated sphere.

donate to my patreon.

Not Sup Forums, but this guy was accorinding to the movies raised in Brugge/Bruges.

Forgot pic

Appalachia is usually portrayed negatively.

They could atleast placed a IKEAlike building in the background.

There's a polish diner in MTV's Downtown, it might be the episode where the guy can't sleep. I don't remember

not great. I could never tell if this character was a "stinky cheese" joke, or a "sexually aggressive Frenchman" joke, or both.

Me gustaria vivir en Siguatepeque :(

Probably both.

>23 million is the remaining eleven percent of their goal population decrease
>So the goal decrease is about 209 million people killed
>Or about 2.8% of the world's population of 7.6 billion

I mean, that's sure not GOOD, but, well, I would have expected a bit more ambition, you know? You usually don't expect such drastic measures to be taken because "the world is three percent overpopulated!"

I do know the explanation is "no one is supposed to pay attention to those numbers," yes...

Right now I can't remember any cartoon featuring my country. In most cartoons Latin America is just Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.

Neo-Canada is probably my favourite version, although I don't really seek that shit out, it just points out that the cast is usually American, and fuck those guys.

Naciesz się.
youtube.com/watch?v=vcJe0ShBiT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-UL8MCgwTlk

French people in general were said to be smelly around the time these shorts came out. And French women were renowned to be extremely hairy in places most men didn't want women to be hairy, kind of feeding into that. On the plus side though Pepe isn't rude.

What bothers me is that Ra's has all that money and all that technology and the only thing the dipshit can seem to think of to help mankind maintain a better balance with nature is killing off a huge chunk of the population. Shit mother fucker invest in arcology or space colonization or something. There are a hundred ways you can bring mankind and nature into balance without having to murder a single person.Humans live really inefficiently. Hell Batman and the Justice League would probably help you out if you were just smart enough to change focus.

brazil: brown kid who play soccer and speaks spanish