Sequential Art

What a turn up

collectedcurios.com/

This is still a thing? Has he fucked the cat?

Does anyone legitimately read this comic? There are so many shit comics uploaded to Sup Forums that I honestly believe are just done by the artist to gather attention.

>Questionable Content
>anything from pixie trix
>Sequential art

Never ever. Even Pip got some bunny tush.

Nah. It's just that's the first thing anons seem to think whenever a new or less popular webcomic shows up. It's kind of an old meme at this point.

I read when it get posted here.
the other things i read is our kat and savior Katia, also know as that comic with the slut kajit; that comic with the cool cal witch and the trans goat; and yes, that one with devils and now a guitar.

yep and didn't give any names cause I am a dick.fuck creators I am not advertising you even if I like your work

I read the comic, I like it, hate when the story arcs go on for too long though.

It took me a while to realize that everyone's lines should be read in an english accent though.

That's the biggest issue with Sequential Art. The arcs go on for way longer than necessary. Especially with the current murder bullshit that was a false flag to begin with. Never thought about the accent on the characters.

Same. I never bookmark or RSS subscribe to the individual comics.

Showing my age and time on here. I remember when creators would advertise their work all the time.

>everyone's lines should be read in an english accent

...well fuck me, that makes sense when I think about it, but I can't imagine Scarlet with one, trying but failing.

Word of JJ is it's more like the girl from Fifth Element.

I only bookmark/advertise/praise/public confess my love to one of those online comics, and it is K6BD.
sorry katia, you made me wait for a whole year, now I have doubts if our love is real, sorry, slutty Khajit.

I just use Feedly for all of my comics instead of outright booking stuff.

yes. I am a idiot on all things advanced, thanks for bringing it up.

>fuck creators
Did a web comic author kill your family or something?

Just ask user. I'm an IT manager for a large company. While Sup Forums can be chuckle-fucks on certain topics. They do have good advice as well.

>Feedly or other RSS standalone services
>Chrome or Firefox RSS extensions

Well, i didn't want to brag about it, but yes, my family was murdered by a clan of internet comic's creators in a creative rampage thru my home town.
it was horrible.
very entertaining, but horrible

user, I just imaged a group of newspaper comic creators rampaging through towns. Thinking of Jim Davis and others drawing on everything in a Mad Max style made me spit coffee on my laptop.

>"Support me on Patreon or DIE"

Question is will the squirrels upgrade their arsenal to win?

>Putting a Leeloo in your comic, but not a Ruby Rhod.

Scarlet and the ThinkTank being Ruby would be... different.

You still come to Sup Forums?

..........................no?

This should definitely be worked into the comic at some point. Halloween is coming up after al.

Also, I like your shit JJ.

that's better

Never seen Fifth Element.

You really should fix that.

probably the easiest summation of mobius' despite not being his work

I knew it, you made this thread, didn't you?

No, it was me. Always me.

HahzhahHahahzha.....

I could imagine her replicating the mic and soon getting the whole house in for being a suspected pirate radio station.

I actually found out about this guy because of Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. Disappointing game but at the time I found his art style appealing. Too bad he draws furshit.