Stop & Frisk

Sup Forums, I'm a black voter in a swing state. I despise Hillary, so I was going to vote for Trump, but then he said he wants nation-wide Stop & Frisk. I have to vote for Hillary now. I'm giving you the chance to change my vote. Justify why we should expand the police state. Explain to me why I should subject myself to this racial profiling and harassment: youtube.com/watch?v=i2wIce5Dv8I

I get it. Niggers commit the most crime, so Stop & Frisk will disproportionately impact blacks, but as a law abiding black, why would I want to give Police officers the ability to stop and grope me. Wouldn't I be a cuck if I was in favor of that? If you were black, would you be okay with stop & frisk?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kup0IPoatDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In all honestly, probably nothing will get done with Trump except a bunch of Government officials start getting outed and prosecuted for committing financial crimes.

Ever law he tries to pass will get stuck, and he'll loose the second term to a better candidate that isn't from the inside.

this desu

So I should vote for Trump and pray he is not able to pass nation-wide stop & frisk due to gridlock. That doesn't make much sense. If you were black, what would you do? Yeah, I realize that blacks commit the most crime, and they deserve what they get, but I didn't ask to be born black. Why the hell should I get racially profiled for the sins of my people. Stop & frisk is a form of bullying. Imagine cops being able to randomly grope your body for no reason. Those who give away their liberty for security, deserve neither.

Non pilled afican on pol right right CTR budget isn't out yet

Stop and frisk isn't about color.... it's high crime areas.....

Stop and frisk protects niggers from being killed by other niggers. You are the number one victim of nigger crime m8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kup0IPoatDc

Fuck you

>muh #NotAllNiggers
>muh #RaceOfPeace

Go back to Africa

wear glasses and a bowtie, you'll be fine

Hillary will implement the TPP she helped write and promote as SOS, which will disproportionally impact minority job rates

Nothing to hide nothing to fear.

It's not about what color you are, but about whether you live in/frequent a high crime area or not.

He said only chicago. As long as you dont live there you will be good

I'm not voting for either of them desu. I hate the whole 2 party system and refuse to participate in it.

If I were you I'd ask the Buddha what I did in a past life to deserve being reborn as a nigger.

If I were black I wouldn't look to a nationalistic Chinese cartoon board that's hate my entire existence for answers.
Vote DOWN the ballot, faggot.

Stop and frisk wouldn't be open season on all blacks getting stopped everywhere. It's a strategy that gets used in select high crime areas on people who look suspect. Let me put it like this, if you've been hanging out on the street corner in the South Side of Chicago for 3 hours and are wearing gang colors, then there's a good chance you would get stopped and frisked. If you just look like a normal person carrying on with his business, then you're going to be fine.

You're a fucking idiot. A fine black gentlemen that browses Sup Forums is not what would be considered 'nigger'. Why don't you do us all a favor and buy a ticket for your shitty airlines, and then vanish into the ocean.

It is improbable congress will allow this to occur. So don't worry.

Go vote for her nigger see what we care

if you were an upstanding member of society you wouldnt get frisked

They don't stop and frisk simply because you're black. If they stop and frisk you chances are you were dressed like a gang member, limping around like a drug addict, or generally acting like a nigger.

>Sup Forums
>Black
Something is amiss. So I'd bet money your white as snow. Nice try though.

this.

This. Why is it so hard for niggers to understand that if you look like a criminal/gangbanger and you're in a high crime area, chances are you will get the cops attention weather fair or not. You want things to change? Tell your brothas to stop with the savage behavior and get with the program. But that won't happen and niggers and their liberal masters will just continue to blame the cops aka zoo keepers.

>I despise Hillary, so I was going to vote for Trump, but then he said he wants nation-wide Stop & Frisk. I have to vote for Hillary now.
That makes no fucking sense.

>I HATE HILLARY
>Trump said something
>WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW, GUESS I'LL VOTE FOR THE CANDIDATE I HATE.

THIS
INFORM YOURSELF OP LOOK INTO IT DONT BELIEVE MAIN STREAM MEDIA DONT BE A KEK BE A KEK

You are a good black person for sure...

But those asshole same skinned niggers are taking you down with them...

Just like ISIS hides out in playgrounds full of kids...

fuck off nigger you could stuff the ballot box for Hillary and it wouldn't fucking matter.

Hello black man. If you're real and not a shitposting troll, here's a real answer:

You vote Trump because consider the alternative; Hillary will ensure the continued poverty and government reliance of the entire black community. This will ensure a continued rising crime rate, and continued calls from the right to increase persecution and things like Stop&Frisk.

The bill has to be paid at some point; Stop and Frisk is proven to reduce crime and impact the community positively. Is it unfair to you as an individual? Yes. But that's the reality.

Consider the alternative. You either bleed a little to kill the cancer, or you willfully suffer greater injury in the medium/long-term.

Hillary will make sure the crime stays fucked up, the ghettos remain ghettos (see: free votes, ignorant minorities, government-reliant retards).

Think beyond yourself for a moment, and imitate your betters. Vote for what you know to be the truth, not for what serves your immediate comfort.

While I'm skeptical of the news, I've been led to believe this was not the case in New York City. Is there any information available regarding who was targeted there?

It is pretty selfish to shit on the country by voting for Hillary. But if you were black, and you know that stop & frisk would disproportionately effect you due to your race, would you not also make the selfish decision of voting for Hillary. If she ignites a conflict in Syria, it will fuck over muslims, but not me. Trump's stop & frisk, by contrast, will fuck me over. I'm 32 and I have lived in 6 states, and the only time I experienced racism was via my few interactions with police officers during traffic stops. If I didn't have said experiences from cops, then I could safely say that racism is just a figment of the left winger's imagination.

Yeah I'm voting for Trump but I really don't want this either. But for me, the positives outweigh the negatives, and I just can't bear to see Hillary win

This too, if that one comment makes you hate Trump that much just do us all a favor and write in Jeb, don't fuck over yourself and the rest of us with your butthurt.

>He said only chicago
Source requested.

Who said it was "racial profiling?" It would apply to everyone, of every race.

Stop & Frisk have reduced crime in black neighborhoods.

>wear a nice shirt and maybe tie
>don't get frisked
alternatively
>get stopped
>don't chimp out for 30 seconds
>move on with your life

I mean do you also complain about cops slowing down traffic for alcohol/drug tests? Even if you're not a drink driver everyone has to deal with it to reduce the chance of some druggo turning them into paraplegics. Likewise, all niggers getting frisked lowers your chance of getting shot by a nigger. Is your victim complex worth more than your life? Dumb cuck.

>That doesn't make much sense.
Your argument doesn't make sense.

Trump's platform is about SHRINKING Federal authority. He wants to provide more authority to the states themselves.
He didn't propose or promote a Federal practice of Stop & Frisk. The question was about allowing its application locally, and he basically said "if it works, why not".

It's not a policy central to his platform. Respecting Law & Order and the rule of law however is.

The President cannot change local or state laws. So if YOU don't want stop & frisk taking place in your area it's up to YOU to push your local government to not adopt it as a practice.

This, it'll effect white people too.

Look at this way.
Trump isn't a conservative regardless of his rhetoric. He's been liberal his whole life until he started putting together the pieces to run for office. Why didn't he run as a liberal? Because liberals hate billionaires and loud mouths like Trump.
His rhetoric is geared towards lighting a fire in hicks and rednecks, who usually don't vote. Do you really believe that a New York billionaire has the same values as an Alabama hick? Hell no.
He says "Built the Wall!" and "Stop and Frisk" because it's what hicks want to hear, so thus, they vote.

Besides, it's about voting between a Human and a Machine. Not muh libs vs muh conservatives.

>nationwide
Just the nigger cities

Stop and frisk works and we have plenty of stats to prove it
You don't like it I don't give a fuck

fuckk off disgusting ape
we trump suporters wont need ur vote
fucking niggers dude

Only for sand niggers, you're safe.

Nah dude some cops are dicks and treat you like livestock. If cops are able to search you for no reason at all, be sure that many will.

I'd vote for someone who doesn't belong in jail. Race shouldn't have anything to do with your vote. If an argument ever starts with 'As a black man' or 'as a white women' or 'as a white man' it is an irrelevant argument to me. Someone has abused her public power and another says mean things and wont be able to get shit done. Take your pick man.

>I get it. Niggers commit the most crime, so Stop & Frisk will disproportionately impact blacks

There's your answer. Laws should not be based around exceptions. If you are once of the exceptions in the black community, help fix the problems in the black community. If the overwhelming amounts of black crime goes away the police won't feel the need to search you all.

This is your own problem, take responsibility. But then blacks generally have problems with taking personal responsibility, which is how you got into this mess

And then ask yourself how the Democrats will help you fix things? How have the Democrats that blacks historically overwhelmingly vote for ever helped the black community solve its issues? Try something different for once maybe, instead of voting for the same thing over and over expecting different results.

>inb4 ur not even american

This is not just an American issue, but wherever blacks congregate in numbers.

What if a nigger who was going to rob you could have been stopped because he was stopped and frisk? Instead, under Hillary's administration, he wasn't, so he breaks into your home, rapes your daughter (assuming you stuck around for your kids), and takes your TV.

Stop and frisk won't be necessary when we lock up current criminals so long they'll never see the light of day again, and when inner city (nigger) culture is changed to encourage self-reliance, education, determination, and when the family model is reintroduced to the ghetto. The lack of these elements is why we need stop and frisk. It breeds criminals.

Why not push that change so we don't need policies like stop and frisk?

>Ever law he tries to pass will get stuck
Demoshits are the minority in both the house and senate

>Scared of stop & frisk

Stop committing crimes then.

Second debate I believe.

Places with stop&frisk have less crime

/thread

This. Reminder that Obama, Al Sharpton, and Hillary want some kind of new federal police force. That's their honest solution to police excesses.

because police should be able to make a judgment call as to whether or not you represent a threat. If you've been stopped, it's your own fault for having behaviour similar to a law violating black.

Maybe stop making prolle nervous by greeting them in a ghetto

Black user here. I don't mind the stop & frisk. Because I have nothing to fear. They did say that any form of stop & frisk drastically reduced crime. That should tell you something.

I also don't carry any drugs or weapons on me and if I did have a weapon, it would be registered. Look at Chicago. The city has been run by Democrats by 80 years, and they have the strictest gun laws there. Look at it now. There's a shooting every two hours there. How? How does that happen with more lenient civil rights and stricter gun laws?

You won't be a cuck. You'll just be helping the cause to stop crime. Any groping or inappropriate behavior the cops have should be reported to the chief by you personally.

one of*
I'm tired and sick, there will be a couple typos.

You're retarded. Stop and Frisk is unconstitutional on more grounds than race. It is fucking stupid to think anyone has the right to check you with absolutely no evidence or reason.

>A fine black gentlemen that browses Sup Forums is not what would be considered 'nigger'.
Lipstick on a pig etc etc

OK, I'm going to give you two answers: the philosophical (which is an opinion on the overall subject) and the practical (how to solve the problem specifically to YOU)...

The practical... the reason you would be subject to stop and frisk is because the cops don't know you.

As a general rule, police departments have cops working the same area for all of their shifts.

So, the first time you get stopped be cool with the cop, chat him up like you're getting to know him, and let him get to know you. After that he probably won't stop you because he'll think.. well, there goes bob. (think the film "ali" with him jogging in the middle of the night).

If you travel a lot, make a small donation to the police retirement fund and get one of those badge stickers that you put in your back window. That will let cops know you're a booster and will go a LONG way toward making your life a lot less complicated.

The philosophical...

First I know where you're coming from. Not only is it a pain in the ass but it is frankly unjust that you, as a law abiding citizen, are automatically classified as a criminal simply because you're black.

It's wrong and in a perfect world it wouldn't happen. But it is an ugly truth that the nail that sticks up gets hammered down and cops look for the most common source of problems; which, at least in the inner city, is the african american community.

The long term solution is for someone (anyone please) to raise a generation of african americans who feel like equal partners in the country, who believe in the american dream, who get rich as fuck and teach their children and their community how to do the same.

CTR pls

So you'd rather have Lashawnda, 8, getting shot to death on her porch whilst tending to her math homework, than you having to show your pockets to a cop? Wow, no wonder black communities are fucked.

>nation-wide
[Citation fucking required]

Republicans hate him, the establishment hates him, the media hates him. Nothing will get done. We will see a lot more corruption unburrowed, but that's about it. That and the Supreme court justices

If you find yourself getting frisked it means you live in a fucking ghetto mate.
If you live in a fucking ghetto, I'd be pretty glad the cops taking guns from gangbangers.
If not, and you don't dress like a gangbanger, you don't need to worry about it.

This.

And then if you don't want to live in a community that practices stop & frisk, you have the option of moving. Or, if you think you can do the cops' job better than they can, you have the option of getting a degree in criminal justice, and becoming a police officer for your community.

A civilian police force, with power at the local level is the healthiest form of law.

>some cops are dicks who shoot niggers therefore kill all cops #BLM
-you

Look my friend

All you have to do is dress white:

Wear a dress shirt

Wear a short hair cut

Wear glasses

Wear a watch and fine shoes

My friend you will never be stopped believe it.

Oh look, another Foval employee

>Republicans hate him
Republicans want to keep their power
They will bend knee because they have no choice

You won't be subject to harassment if you don't look like a thug and are in a high crime area. So basically if you're worried about stop and frisk effecting you than you need to get your life together instead of sabotaging the country so you can be a little more comfortable being a dirtbag.

Do you dress like a gangbanger? Do you reek of weed? Do you loiter on street corners? Do you act thuggishly in anyway?

If you answered 'No' to all of the above, your chances of being Frisked are next to nil.

Take the plunge, don't put a criminal in the White House.

>I'm a black voter in a swing state.
no, you aren't

Pepe loves him

As a black guy in NY I can confirm this is total bullshit. I spilled coffee on my shirt and tie one morning on my way to class to make a presentation, so I stopped in a nearby express to grab a new one and change. Picked em up, paid, went back in the changing room to put them on and walked out the store.
I stepped out while putting the tie on and two cops pulled up and said
>Son did you just steal that tie?
>Huh?
>Gimme your ID we're gonna have to check you
>...for what?
>Start patting me down, take my shit out pockets, find nothing.
>Can someone explain what the hell is going on here?
>Thought you stole the clothes. Here's your shit back we found the receipt.

They thought I stole the shit because i missed a tag on the tie. Fuck stop&frisk.

Stop and frisk are literally just Terry stops, so unless you're carrying a weapon illegally you are fine.

But honestly, there's no way for the president to enact nation wide stop and frisk.

stupid nigger, what did obabma do about that ???

>Stop committing crimes then.
It's not about that. It's annoying. It's bullying. If another grown man walked up to you and started frisking your body, what would you do? Would it not annoy you?

Stop and Frisk is illegal and will never be. He wont get it. Don't let that change your mind.

If I was the same as I am now only of African American decent I would realize that my race is full of niggers and that by allowing the police to stop and frisk me, it means stopping at least 50 niggers. In the end getting those niggers off the streets will make my race look better, and all it costs is 1 minute of my time and an "oh sorry for bothering you sir" from the officer.

In all honesty why do you care about stop and frisk if your as based a black man as you are

As a black user I dont understand the mentality you have if your supposedly raised right by your parents.

Not everyone is out to get you cause of your skin.

Also this.

I'm also against stop & frisk. 4th amendment is probably the most important amendment.

(Trump did talk about the possible legality in the first debate.)

The supreme court judge Trump would appoint would certainly be better at protecting the 4th. Don't believe that you would be safe from stop & frisk under Hillary, she does not care about the constitution and Bill never was a big fan of criminal blacks either.

>They thought I stole the shit because i missed a tag on the tie.

That is so mean dude.

>lying on the internet
fuck off

what is the fourth amendment

>hurr durr strawman

It's about treating people with dignity. I'm white and cops have treated me like shit. If you live in a place with asshole cops (cops where I grew up were actually busted for corruption) you might know that it doesn't feel good to have some dude on a power trip bully you around for no reason. If someone is doing nothing wrong, why should they be searched?

Vote trump and write your congressman to not support it
Duh

I can't speak for the rest of the country, but in my area, the difference between a law abiding citizen and a thug who is up to no good is painfully obvious.

I agree with what you said in that, mostly it would be black people that this would affect because, crime stats. But stop and frisk is to get around those bullshit technicalities that our legal system is filled with. As long as you look and behave as if you belong in society, you're all good, regardless of color.

>I'm a black

s&f is a geographic policy, not a racial one. they go into high crime neighborhoods to s&f. if you live in a good neighborhood in nyc you will never be frisked but if you live in niggerific jamaica or above 125th st it's gonna happen all day

Uh....Fucking go to Africa then??

Giuliani reversed the 3rd world hell NYC was descending into with his pragmatism. People actually want to live there now. It wasn't that way before he changed it and Bloomberg maintained it. Its teetering now, perhaps headed back to its hellish ways.

I don't think its entirely constitutional. But someone has to stop the illegal handgun trade and people from selling drugs to kids and single parents. I have no idea how to do that without targeted searches of any sort.

I'm a fucking white male, and I'll vote for Hillary if you can convince me she the US won't further reflect the tenancies of a 3rd world country OP due to her apathy and bullshit policies. Try me.

this but don't expect dressing like a white to work

>Never happened to me so must be a lie
Spot on you fucking twit.

stop and frisk was about intimidating the gangbangers into complying as they could be stopped at random. and it worked, because they stopped carrying.

Read

Its unconstitutional to help give legitimacy to the idea that Hillary Clinton should even be eligable for the presidency or moreover that she still has a base.

Then report them and make them lose their job. I can't imagine being so much of a cuck that you just silently take shit over and over again.