self-check

checked for kek

checked

witnessed praise kek the one true god

witnessed

Sauce

kek please grant me dubs that I may offer to you in my times of stress

I am the hero Kek deserves

Kek please accept my digits no matter how small or large, I hand them over to you in gratitude for your help.

kek smiles upon you, leaf

I think I get it now. Kek doesn't grant gets, you have to get the dubs yourself and offer them to him. That is what grants HIM power.

kek please accept my dubs

Those dubs are NOT for kek btw

I reject this blasphemy!

We are all Kek.

lol what. what are you gonna do with those dubs?

I'm going to spend my dubs on chicken tendies

>He's here

They are mine and I shall use them as I wish.

Wtf...... is meme magic real??

BLASPHEMY
SHADILAY MAY KEKS RAGE COME DOWN ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR FIRST BORN

This thread has 17 posts and 7 dubs, this is insane. kek is here and he has a message for us.

more proof he's here ->

I grant all of them to kek

Shut it leaf.

Kek wills it too

see? this is what happens when you hoard dubs to yourself.

May we all be saved

Praise him ! shadilay brother

witnessed

Kek will save the World.

Fuck. Rolling to save that americans first born.

holy shit kek has had mercy on you! shadilay mother fucker!

S H A D I L A Y

7 is the holy number of Kek

no way, i've just gotten like 8 dubs posts in a row.

thank you for renewing my faith in you kek.

Kek

CHARMING CHARIZARD SAYS HAIL TRUMP

check this out, these are all me. Thank you for blessing me with your voice today kek!

oh sorry, the 2nd one wasn't me, i clicked by accident.

no, you're wrong. Moloch requires child sacrifice, and that's who we are FIGHTING. kek is trying to save the world, free the children, put our universe back into the right shift.

Kek is present in every thread, it is by his holy repeating digits that we may garner some glimpse of his truth. I

your offering is accepted. shadilay

Shadilay! Kek is with you in this thread.

Are the elites really all that bad? What if their trying to help us by making the world less... boring

AH the 7s speak

70 years, 7 months and 7 days

Fuck'em. Better world or not, I'll be no slave to those faggots or their space god.

Rejoice, for Kek has designated this thread as his means of communication with us!

Anons, what should I do at the rally tomorrow?

Kek wills it.

You're doing it wrong. Kek is not pleased.

somebody should make a prediction or ask kek a question since he's here and talking to us.

Praise kek

praise Him

please accept my dubs kek

KEK HAS SPOKEN

PRAISE KEK

Nice

wow.

We must praise kek as much as we can guys

Checkem boys

HE IS HERE!

PRAISE HIM

He blessed me with dubs

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little frog worshipper? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my cultist circle with the Mysteries of MOLOCH, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on KEK and Pepe posters - , and I have over 300 confirmed child sacrifices. I am trained in blood magic and I’m the highest priest in the entire MOLOCHIAN circle. You are nothing to me but just another sacrifice. I will lead you into the burning belly of the Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood with malice the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of globalists across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for your immortal soul to be enslaved, maggot. The God that consumes the pathetic little thing you call your life essence. You’re fucking damned for all eternity, kid. We can be anywhere, anytime, and I can destroy you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my first spellbook. Not only am I extensively trained in occult combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Bohemian Grove and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable stain off the face of the world, you little frogshit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. MOLOCH will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ps: Wreck a KEK today.

I am compelled to read every post in these threads. Always grinning from ear to ear.

Nah man. It needs to be fed, if it doesn't get fed it will die.

Checked and checked

I offer these trips to Kek

Help!

Watch the numbers. Watch kek speak.

praise kek

KEK, will we gaze upon the vision of Hillary in handcuffs?

KeK SPEAKS!

Bless me kek

You're messing with powers you can't even begin to comprehend

KEK BRINGS US THE END TIMES

HAIL CHAOS

PRAISE KEK

holy crap i am 100% sure we need to ask kek questions now, or say something for him to confirm

KEK will wash away our sins
Praise KEK

Checked

Remember, brothers, the more we shout praise to our lord KEK, the more happenings occur.

LET THE HAPPENINGS BEGIN!

SHADILAY BROTHERS, PRAISE KEK!

Well played.
I suck at this

Checked

DO YOU NOT SEE UNBELIEVERS?!?!

In

Hillary will lose the election

Should I shout "Praise him!" at tomorrow's rally?

Kek speaks in riddles and chaos. But speak he does. Watch the numbers.

I HEAR HIM LOUD AND CLEAR, BROTHERS

SHADILAY

Is Fapping Mental Sacrificing?

Meme Magic is real. Check em

I'll bite.

The rod and ring as mentioned in the Sup Forums prophecy will strike tomorrow.

What really exactly?
I think kek will it

SHADILAY!

Kek speaks through me