Lets have a positive discussion of the show

Lets have a positive discussion of the show

No

Its a great show and I love almost all the characters.
I just wish we got more episodes already.

Amethyst is my wife

Why should we?

those fucking hiatus are killing it and I cant help to feel it is some kind of suicidal wish from Sucrose.
if its true, fuck you sucrose, just quit your job and go live life as a fucking homeless hippie playing your tiny hawaian guitar

This show references good anime most of the time, I wish they would stick with the scenarios though

it's the best cartoon right now and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Pearl is a fascinating fuck-up and I feel like the writers get away with murder for how dark everyone's backstory is

>We will never discover the origin kindergarten planets of any non-earth gem

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

it'll probably be cancelled within 2 years & forgotten in the irrelevancy it deserves
that's plenty positive

What Sup Forums character/team/force would you say would be the bare minimum needed to take out the Crystal Gems, both the A team and the B team?

My dick.

Daily reminder to remember the gems who were shattered or corrupted in the war
The gems who bravely fought for their right to be hetro
Remember gems do not have any gossip of gender or race and their equivalent to it is gem types
We have seen that home world only allows fusion as long it’s homogeneous like with the ruby soliders and the topaz duo. The current crystal gems show their liberty from home worlds gayness by using heterogeneous fusion to fight off their minions and presumably did the same during the war
For example ruby and sapphire joined the crystal gems so they could be together as they were shunned with one of them almost getting shattered by blue diamond and her court when they first fused
Pearl joined the crystal gems so she could be with rose and a pearl x quartz relationship most likely would have been shot down pretty quickly back on home world

>positive
>after S3/4
Parody post? Parody post
Back to

The songs are nice, and the waifus too.
That's basically all the positive stuff I can say about.

It will eventually get cancelled, that's very positive

It repeatedly BTFO'd Tumblr

Despite the fact that people hate on the "filler" episodes, I can honestly say that Steven Universe does a good job of giving most episodes something important, either revealed about the lore or about the characters in a lot of the episodes (although that started to fall off around season 3)

I am positive that this show is a worthless pile of shit.

>We will never see any extra-terestrial species aside from Gems.

I really like the voice cast and I think the songs are definitely one of the stronger aspects of the show.

Jasper is the best gem and the show won't be good again until she comes back.

Sadly, I think she'll be the last Gem the CGs would want to uncorrupt. Bismuth isn't even infected and they refuse to unbubble her.

I'm rewatching it and its good

I love the background world-building we can pick up off little details. I also really love the fucking tonal whiplash you get during the times when it goes from townie/barnie adventures to turbo-happenings. I'm hopeful that when all avenues have been exhausted and Steven and the PTSD squad have to actually face down homeworld, we'll get a few episodes of high-octane redemption/de-corruption/recruiting to see just how much good Steven's diplomacy first strategy actually does for him. I can see Bismuth and Jasper being weirdly bro-mancy. Peridot and Centipeetle(whatever her gem actually is) building a small armada of gem-tech space fighters. And SPACE CAPTAIN LARS AND THE OFF-COLORS swoop in at a pivotal moment and get their hero on, with Padparadscha cutes along the way

>barnie

yes

Also pearl is my wife

>The show is really flawed but so like it but things really irk me as I watch it.

no fuck you the show is garbage

Fuck did I fuck up

God, i hope we get to see other aliens. The show could potentially go on for years if they had to deal with other alien forces rather then the diamond authority. Also, stevedot best ship