Is Samurai Jack the best action-based cartoon in the west?

Is Samurai Jack the best action-based cartoon in the west?

No

Of course not, W.I.T.C.H. is.
Then again, it wins in every genre it is in, so the competition seems somewhat unfair. Oh well.

He's only second best as far as action cartoons with "Jack" in the title go.

I would say Justice Leauge if you count everything from Batman TAS to to the end of JLU as one series.

I'm glad I don't visit Sup Forums as much in favor of a different board, because this Witch faggot is getting is annoying as the The Batman faggot. Might be the same guy.

I'm not a faggot, but yes I post about both shows.

Also the other 7 best 00s cartoons + Gravity Falls.

How would a show with shitty fighting choreography that abuse quick cuts to cheapen animation be "the best actioin cartoon in the west"? I mean, the last season had nice action, but as a whole the show was just ok

what is steven universe?

>I mean, the last season had nice action
literally what

Jack vs scaramouche and Jack vs Aku's daugthers were pretty ood, while in the previous 4 seasons the only good fight scene was his fight with the guardian. Everything else had non sense choreography and absolutely no long shots, most of them where pretty much the same

>enemy(s) runs towards jack
>close to jack's eyes, like a old clint eastwood movie
>close to jack unleashing his sword
>screen divides in three, each one with one disconected shot of jack slashing a robot in a different way
>one close of jack's hand punching a robot
>cut to one close of his foot kicking the robot
>cut to close of his sword slashing the robot
>maybe so flash of liht between shots
>repeat
>now show him battle damaged but victorious once again

....avatar.

With jack coming a close 2nd.

>while in the previous 4 seasons the only good fight scene was his fight with the guardian

>what is the ninja
>what is the haunted house
>what is the fucking AKU GRAVEYARD FIGHT

And that's just the obvious ones. Please do go back and rewatch the series, before you embarrass yourself any further.

>what is the fucking AKU GRAVEYARD FIGHT

I will give you this one, this was a pretty fun fight, but the other two ones are just the same as every other fight in the show, but with a stylish twist, and that's it, no choreography, weird ass movement, quick cuts, and just the same shitty animation we see on every animated series but enchanced by the nostalgia of it's blinded fans

I personally feel that Wakfu is better.

No. Not even the best of the channel or the year it came out.

Motorcity
Wakfu
The clone wars
Justice League
Justice League Unlimited
Teen Titans
Young Justice
Btaman TAS
X-men Evolution
Spetacular Spiderman
TMNT
Gargoyles
Korra
Swat cats
Transformers
Sym-Bionic Titan
Boondocks

All better than Samurai jack, at least in terms of action if we were counting story and characters the list would be much longer

It isn't even the best Genndy action cartoon, fuck, not even top 3

It feels ood to know Sup Forums finally oppened it's eyes, a few years ago everyone was sucking Jack's cock

Open up your eyes, give up your sweet fantasy land.
It's time to grow up, and get wise.
Come now little one, open up your eyes!

Motorcity and Sym-Bionic Titan are literally unwatchable garbage, Korra is beyond horrific, YJ is barely watchable at best, and the DCAU is deeply overrated. Also ATLA is overrated even though it's a great show.

Its not the best but its up there in the top.

MEGAS XLR

Definitely better than SJ, but better than W.I.T.C.H. or even Avatar? No.