ITT: Sex in comics

ITT: Sex in comics

what the FUCK

>tfw not hot blue-haired punk babysitter to introduce you to the adult world.

Locke is a fucking wimp. Unless she was pegging him and kicking him in the balls, which seems unlikely to be the case, I was actively hoping one of my babysitters might 'like' me since I could get a stiffy.

Is there more... holy shit.

please tell me there's a page after this

>This thread

Afraid not. It's a flashback to his 'trauma'. Her next appearance is when he is an adult, and his 'fear' of her presence makes his giant man-cat imaginary friend dissapear, despite her being hot as fuck and drawn in a much more realistic style.

Just post it please!

post it my neeg please..............

Sure.

How was that a trauma?

She put his weewee in her veegay and now for some reason her presence is now like fucking Pyramid Head standing in front of him.

I know I know, but how the hell was putting his weewee into her veegay traumatic?

yeah, geez. a kid got raped and is now fucked up?
How outlandish

Ask Mr. Gone

You probably don't remember, because people tend to block it out, but for a majority of men AND women, the introduction of the concept of sex is world-shattering. It's an alien concept that can fuck people up. You get over it if it's explained to you and you have some time to grapple the concept, but the kid clearly had never even peaked at a Playboy.

There's a world of difference between being told that meat comes from animals for the first time (which also makes a lot of kids scared, sad, or uncomfortable), and throwing the severed head of a dead deer into a child's lap.

That's the difference between giving a small child the "Birds and Bees" speech vs. raping him. Of course it'll scar him for life. Being a boy doesn't make you immune to the long-lasting psychological damage caused by molestation.

>she is hot therefore she cant rape kids
Bruh

I got diddled by my older step-sister when I was a kid, didn't fuck me up like that beyond waking my sex drive early. Getting to experiance a vagina isn't like having something the size of your arm shoved up a hole that isn't 'mature' yet. For me, at least, the 'trauma' wasn't there because it is a fundamentally different sort of experiance.

Well, from the way they keep mentioning her perfume and jasmine, maybe it was like being gassed? I mean, being trapped in a turning chinese incense factory can't be fun.

sauce

is the comic worth picking up?

Check it out on readcomicsonline. I can't remember it that well.

i think it also depends of the situation, if the kid want to do it or not in this case that girl go straigt to the point while the boy wasnt even curious aobut it

I'd saw my foot off to have had a girl do that to me at that age.

You're talking about your statuatory rape of a sex life on Sup Forums's "Comics & Cartoons" board.

Of course it fucked you up.

that proves nothing, we are just probably just as fucked up as him

>tfw got introduced to sex when I was 8 by a 9 year old girl.
>tfw now attracted to 9 year old girls.

I wouldn't call it traumatic in any way, I loved it at the time, but starting your sex drive that early can have some nasty consequences.

Yeah, people don't realize that having a sexual experience too early can mess you up in other ways other than the standard "PTSD-ish" trauma, especially for males. Not only is your mind still developing, but it just isn't equipped to deal with a more adult relationship. Ostracization and a general lack of understanding of male sexual abuse only excerbates the problem.

You might end up like Locke, you might end up like Don Draper, or you might end up more or less okay. There's no telling.

Conversely, you could have no sexual experiences whatsoever and end up a wizard, it's the fucking tits I tell you what.

not to mention
>Attracted to children almost certainly because of my experiences
>As a result I'm basically indirectly ostracized for being molested.

I mean not that the urges are strong enough that I can't just bury that shit and live a normal life without no one the wiser but it still seems kind of unfair.

please spoil me what happens with the rapist babysiter, i don`t want to read that comic but i`m curious about the character

user, you wouldn't be using a character's traumatic experience to satisfy your own sexual urges, would you?

I’m shocked Doctor light and sue don’t have more rule 34. It implied he sodomized her too.

Saga anyone?

I'm sorry, which website are we on again?

If I say no will you direct to all the rule34 of the her raping Locke while Spence is forced to watch in horror?

not really, i just want to know what ends up happening with that character, most of the time rapist in comics get lame resolutions in the plot

>Have recently discovered fetish for spider girls thanks Rachnera
>See this
>MFW
I'm not sure whether or not I should thank you for curing me of my fetish, user.

read the whole damn thing, only 4 issues.

Aside from the imaginary panther scenes, which were great, I felt like this was a real disservice to Calvin and Hobbes. I couldn't tell if the guy liked or hated the comic series.

She's part of the bad guys plot and Locke puts one between her eyes during a car chase

thanks user

When I was 6, literally this happened to me (without her bf precense) and I'm not a James Sunderland.

How is talking about it freely an indication of being fucked-up?

Bill Maher once said he got beaten up as a kid - just got the shit knocked out of him by one or more bullies. And he'd trade that experience in a hearbeat for this type of statutory rape.

How can he do that to his first love?

>Ttfw I also got touched by a family freind daughter whenever we hosted her
>We were both around six or seven so I barely remover it but I know it fucked me up just enough so now I can't get any higher social interaction than just being freinds

>not naming it Weinstein_audition.jpg

i remember when the writer said that this wasn`t rape but non consensual sex instead

wow no one posted the invinsible one, well color me surprised

What's the difference according to them?

so she died fast and without pain

she was just trying to justify herself, years later she apologize for the whole fiasco

If the bullet didn't kill her the car crash did

Serves Sue right, using the JLA Watchtower satellite as her own summer home. Didn't she expect that it might already be occupied? Dr.Light had it first until she barged in. His rules her rape.

WHY is he raping not-WW

Four issues and hell yes it is.

how dare you. They're having consensual sex on a pile of their defeat enemies' corpses.

yeha you are right, the pile of defeated corpses missguide me

Wich comic?

Spencer and Locke

Thanks!

just like anissa in invincible

From the 5 pages you posted I like this a lot, what's it called?

Nevermind my question was answered 5 posts early

>Curing
>not enhancing

You so weak

>/ss/ and /ll/ comics
>they always wimp out on showing anything
>Every-time

>you might end up like Don Draper, or
>or
Explain further.

whats this

taking it at face value looks like biggest titties ever & biggest cock ever user

alan moore

pick any

L.E.G.I.O.N
she kills him while raping him, gets pregnant, gives birth, the baby tries to take over the galaxy and almost succeeds, gets stopped and has his mind erased so they three of them can have a normal family.

tachibana's circumstances with a man? i think, i'm too lazy to look for the actual title. It's by Jun. it's pretty good.

Would you say the same if someone did it to a girl?

Without "hurting her", as you say the difference is

Comic?

i dont remember that being implied?

I feel like there's some pages missing

Saga

This thread is disappointing.....

Because it's rape or because it's nit enough rape?

Good. Let the weak be purged.

You were going to be a pedo all along, but you choose to believe that one incident turned you into one. Millions of people have their first sexual awakening at that age, it's not traumatic in any way, and it certainly doesn't make them future pedos.

It also depends on her method of molestation. If he tried to get away and she just jumped on him and held him down while gobbling his dick, he will be as just as fucked as a little girl getting her holes turned into a bloody mess by some boy. The loss of control and being so thoroughly overpowered by someone can fuck up the developing mind.

Now if all she did was show her tits and motion him over with flirty dialogue, then proceed to sweet talk him while touching him, he's being an overly dramatic faggot. Probably grew up with sjws telling him how he SHOULD feel till it was ingrained.

>It's the user wastes everyone's time with attention seeking behavior instead of posting comic sex episode

So what's the context behind this Savage Dragon cover?

The black panel should have Law and Order Special Victims logo shopped in.

>Millions of people have their first sexual awakening at that age
no they don`t you idiot, what the hell are you talking about?

Identity crisis was a mistake.

france...