BATMAN RORSCHACH CROSSOVER

What would happen if Batman and Rorschach met?

Would they fight? If yes - who would win? Whose side would you be on?

Would Batman see Rorschach as a villain that needs to be locked away?

Would Rorschach feel like Batman is just a Nite Owl knockoff?

Is there gonna be a Batman-Rorschach interaction in Doomsday Clock or is it gonna be limited to Batman reading Rorschach's journal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K8C4-SrlptE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rorschach kills, so Batman would at best eject him from Gotham, and possibly take him into custody.

Give it a couple of months.

They would just project thier crazy on to each other and then someone dies

>implying joker wouldn’t just mutilate the absolute shit out of Rorschach

Gordon could take down Rorschach

Why? It's not like Joker has super powers and Rorschach is an extremely good and ruthless fighter.

In a physical altercation Batman would obviously crush Rorschach. He would pound Rorschach in to the ground, but Rorschach would utter some devastating existential insight before going unconscious and Batman would go home and kill himself.

Rorschach’s pretty skilled, yes, but joker is so fucking insane that he gets pretty much anything he wants done, he is literally the world’s dangerous man, not to mention all the times where joker literally laughed off a beating and mutilated people in seconds

It's a repeat of the red son ending.

So you think it's gonna happen in Doomsday Clock then? Many people seem to believe "Rorschach" is actually just Veidt in disguise.

That doesn't really mean anything. They're both nuts. Who wins would pretty much be a 50/50 shot.

It would be an interesting fight.

youtu.be/K8C4-SrlptE

Oh, I'm laughing.

Are you saying the Joker would cry for his boyfriend Batman to come and protect him from the meanie Rorschach?

I unironically think that is the greatest piece of art ever created.

What's so special about it? That Batman is hitting Rorschach? Does that turn you on, user?

Doesn't joker cause people who want to kill him to job? I'm pretty sure that's a thing that happens.

Joker has a plottarmor

ALL YA HAD TO DO WAS RAPE RORSCHACH, BATS

He may be talking about the original piece by Art Adams, which is admittedly pretty great and fooled me into buying Countdown fucking Arena. Screw you, Adams.

Joker is pretty much trying to turn Batman into a Rorschach-esque lunatic. I don't see what Joker's motivation is to fight Rorschach. Maybe only if Joker is defending himself, but then he has the advantage because it's easier for either of them to run away than to defeat an opponent.

So does Rorscha... never mind.

Which piece? I googled Art Adams, but I didn't find any picture similar to OP's.

Well, Rorschach would probably hunt him down and maybe it'd turn into some sort of "Who's crazier?!" contest.

Cool thanks man!

Holy shit, that's fucking awesome. Did any of the fights actually happen?

Nope, it's fan art by a professional artist. The book looked way shitter and read worse too.

Weird that they have Apollo but not Midnighter.

The fights in the actual miniseries were based around three variants of a particular superhero, so you had Vampire Batman vs. Victorian Batman vs. WWII Batman, for example. In Apollo's case, he's treated as a variant to the Ray.
Shit's dumb.

Wow.... that is really fucking dumb.

>Joker would try to mess with this "Rorschach" guy the same way as he messes with the good guys' heads
>Rorschach just cuts him in mid sentence, literally.

Joker's plotarmor BS doesn't work against Rorschach, because Rorschach isn't afraid of the Joker.

>and he doesnt afraid of anything