Ben 10

>there are people on this board right now who don't think Ghostfreak is best alien

Anur System master race bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/erVpwxt3
youtube.com/watch?v=fRmt6Xwnj4w
youtube.com/watch?v=gcQNgfil7gI&t=26s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whampire was a better Anur System alien

Th' hell? Celestialsapien, hands down, do not pass go.

>tfw we never got to see the Omerowons, the skeleton aliens or the Creature From the Black Lagoon aliens

Granted we eventually got to see the vampire aliens, the Vladats which was cool but still.

You mean XLR8 right?

You do want to go fast,right Sup Forums?

You could have been a great show instead you were just mediocre generic crap which turned into a tv series Doctor Who fap fest and then into a TTGO reboot.

Omniverse was the best thing to happen to the Ben 10 franchise since the original series and you fucking know it pal.

I bet your a UAF jerk off.

Woah Nigga. That's not Upgrade.

He;s no Galvanic mechamorph

my fellow man of Galvanic decent

>Not combining the two

So I guess he'd be able to upgrade organic beings?

sounds painful

XLR8 is best alien.
Going fast > Not going fast

Half of Ben's transformations look painful.

touché

I have a prompt for this actually

>Name: Soul Power
>Mix of Ghostfreak and Upgrade
>Powers: Can possess and upgrade technology but upon exiting the technology it possessed it will continue to function all on it's own almost as if it has it's own soul. All technology Soul Power gives life to are obedient to him. Soul Power can also possess the living but upon possession the possessed organism will take on a cybernetic appearance with circuits appearing all over their power, once exiting his host the person will become a mindless robot also obedient to Soul Power until he releases them. Possessed hosts are also "upgraded" possessing superhuman strength and other qualities.

My nigga.

Episode 1 of the original and XLR8 was already my favorite.

So does this mean that you could take over a guy, fuck his wife with a bigger dick? Or even better, be his wife and grow the dick?

>Omniverse brings up the Multiverse
>they never once go to a rule 63 universe
WHY

It's probably a good thing they went with Gwen 10

>Implying Blitzwolfer isn't the best Anur Ayy Lmao
Kai ties the knot daily, if you catch my drift.

Fucker, that ain't Ripjaws.

Look at him, he's having a great time.

Filthy Traitors are Excluded from
The title of Best Boy/Alien.

Excuse you?

I have to admit, that's pretty based though.

Might as well post the pastebin listing the Alien Fusions me and another user brainstormed in the last thread.

pastebin.com/erVpwxt3

"Welcome back user! What can I get for you today?"

>there are people on this board right now who think any ben 10 series besides the original and alien force are worth watching

every subsequent reboot has gotten progressively worse. Even alien force is hit and miss compared to the first series.

Petrosapiens or riot. Get out of here, ecto-freaks.

You obviously never seen Omniverse. Here's a taste of what you've been missing out on.

youtube.com/watch?v=fRmt6Xwnj4w
youtube.com/watch?v=gcQNgfil7gI&t=26s

Also there's this.

>He doesn't like Omniverse.

>yfw Ghostfreak broke out of the watch and turned into a fucking monster

>tfw you realize Ghostfreak now has chains to keep his second personality restrained

This thread reminds me so much of the classic omniverse threads. I don't know why OV gets bashed so much now.

I miss Omniverse threads
>high gear
>CheshireP art
>streaming
>Compiling episodes into a Mega
>Posting DJW asks
>The hype for the monsters arc

Take me back

>we will never get Omnitrix-tan

Just fucking kill me.

Thats Hierophrant Green

>Alien X couldn't stop it
I haven't watched Ben 10 in years, what's up with that ball?

It's the big bang

'Bossferatu' would have been a better name for Whampire.

Man, I really need to watch Omniverse one of these days, I remember ignoring it when it came out because it was so different to AF and UA, specially in art style

Mostly because I was kinda young and I didn't like Rook and all that new stuff, I've only heard good things about it, I wish I had time to watch it

>tfw ghostfreak was your favorite

Well here are some choice moments from the franchise that might peak your interest further

Rath.

Why do you keep shilling for Alien Force? Did you work on that garbage show?

> be his wife and grow the dick?
be the dick, grow his wife

Gwen is best

>not liking Rook

I’m guessing you only watched a few episodes in the beginning, because he was one of he best things to come out of Omniverse. By the middle of the series he is so far done with Ben’s bullshit, and it’s pretty great.

You should give it another try user

Ben 10 reboot isn't like ttg because he actually fights somebody in most episodes.

I thought the moth was super cool.

for you

oops wrong pic

grotesque

Ben likes to bang aliens user, the guy was a deviant even as a child

That Mummyfreak though, Christ.
I imagine Ghostvine would be similarly terrifying.

FreakArms over there looking like the stay puft marshmallow man

Big Chill was the coolest

Kafkaesque

Was Ben 10 a better children's superhero show than Danny Phantom?

I liked it better. OS Ben was a douche, but he at least had the excuse of being 10, and a "team" that kept him in check.

If Danny fucked up, there really wasn't anybody who could tell him he was a douche and make him make things right.

Ok guys.You get the omnitrix and get your pick of any 10 aliens. What's your starting roster?

Upgrade
Greymatter
XLR8
Rath
Big Chill
Cannonbolt
Swampfire
EchoEcho
Gravattack

Good lord that is an attractive space rock

You can have more fun with rocks than you can with a bedsheet in chains.

I think somebody needs to pass me a towel. For, you know, reasons. Totally legitimate reasons.

Though a bedsheet in chains sounds fun for entirely different reasons

Do so. It's far better than UAF, and it might even personally beat out OS for best series (it does for me anyway).

>he likes naked replacement aliens
>he likes overly serious dull plot lines
>he likes background characters being copy paste shit
>he likes humans breeding with fiery rock monsters
>he likes going against previously established canon with boring ultimate human mode and bullshit future ideas.
>he likes Ben having a bullshit super button whenever he wants it.

UAF fanboys are the worst.

Lets be honest user. Who DOESNT love naked replacement aliens? The worst thing they did to Rath was give him pants.

Fourarms, Diamondhead, and Jury Rigg, alongside others, looked absolutely retarded in UAF.

Rath being naked was funny, yes, but his luchador outfit made more sense since Appoplexians do wear clothes.

Sugilite is hands down my favorite alien

Psh. /Omniverse/ decided that Appoplexians should wear clothes. Rath was fine being naked.

No argument from me about how stupid FourArms's little ponytail thing was (though the mustache they gave him in omniverse was seriously no better)

Alienforce Diamondhead was fine. It made him look like he was wearing a stealth jumper, and reminded me a bit of Tetrax.

Jury Rigg was OK being naked, given he was based on a gremlin-like creature, but I'd be lying if I said his Omniverse appearance with the little aviator's outfit wasn't leagues better.

Shame they never reappeared since Nicki Minaj is such an expensive voice to pay.

:^)

I'm not gonna lie mang. Generator Rex's artstyle did seriously good things to Ben's aliens. They looked better in that one episode than they did in UAF.

Except that EVERY Petrosapien in UAF looked IDENTICAL.

At least in Omniverse, when Azmuth created the generic blob Galvanic Mechamorphs, they had varied shapes and sizes.

I didn't say that wasn't a problem. I just said that I thought the way the designed Diamondhead wasn't retarded.

And not for nothing, Omniverse was REALLY fucking good about giving their background aliens unique appearances. Not just recolors, but wildly differing body shapes and designs.

Ok Anons.

Write a character arc any of the B or C Tier characters.

Tetrax Shard realizes his bisexuality. To find himself, he goes on an intergalactic journey to taste all the puss and peen the galaxy has to offer.

Sounds like the plot to a poorly written fanfiction.

Which is a shame, because if it were well written it would probably be really fucking hot

Got the perfect title for his episode debut: 'Ghost in the Machine'

Ghostfreak
Frankenstrike
Snare-Oh
Blitzwolfer
Whampire
Jury Rigg
Gutrot
Toepick
Swampfire
Upchuck

Bampu

>He likes humans breeding with fiery rock Monsters

Why you acting like that's a bad thing user?

Because they’re a sad lonely user who will never know the fiery embrace of an alien waifu/husbando

That's not Rath.

Rojo and her gang (composed of Liam, Thunderpig and Bubblehelmet) wake up from a hangover and now have to retrace their steps after finding out they kidnapped Ben and Rook.

I call it Rojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Oh god, did they kidnap Ben and /lose/ him in the drunken revelry?

Not even his scariest alien. That goes to loli Freddy Krueger.

It hurts.

>four arms grill doesn't have four boobs

>ywn sandwich your extra pair of arms between two pairs of breasts.

I see upgrade in the right, next to wildmutt in orange, and Diamondhead with the armor, ghostfreak is in the center, four arms below her and xlr8 to her top left. Hearblast is in red... Is that supposed to be grey matter in the back with the green pigtails? So does that make the green haired girl wildvine or stinkfly?

I’m so confused

That's Ripjaws.You can see her gills.

Oh shit, you’re right. Plus she’s got that dangly lure hairbit thing going on too. Probably not the hair color I would have went with, but not awful I guess