youtube.com/watch?v=rTFYZLe_yaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Worst thread by far.

fpbp

>best post
>worst thread
dubious honor

but she's so hot

It's bad enough Webby's being so prominent but this character ruined my interest

definitely hot'

she's a fucking duck

She's going to be a lot of young boys and girls first crushes.

I WANNA FUCK THAT DUCK

Has the marketing money run out? Can we all agree now that this show is mediocre?

>she's a fucking duck

I sure hope she is.. nothing worse that a duck that wont fuck

Poor things, they're getting shit tier animals. Ducks are lame compared to witty vixens and felines or strong lionesses. Hell even the meerkat girl from that terrible TMNT ending is better.

But you know what's worse? Having shitty human females as waifus in this era thanks to CRAPPY art styles.

She's a complete cunt, she lied about how the boys ignored webby and left her on the beach

>things are getting serious between us now, katy, so i was wondering if, and i know this is weird, but i really think it might help, you could maybe look a little bit noodlier
>nuder?
>no, more like a noodle. like pasta.

But she's so pretty.

Yes, and?

she kinda hot when she tapping into those hidden demons

Let me guess, she's a woman who isn't demure, who has a character flaw.

>and girls
tumbIr

because lesbians only exist there right.

Lesbians don't exist at all

I miss when Sup Forums was a place for misfits and degenerates of all kinds including faggots and traps, even if we made jokes about them. Now it's the other kind of faggots that can't handle people they dislike existing, and trying way to hard to prove it.

Never girls. Sup Forums was especially sexist around 2010

youtube.com/watch?v=rTFYZLe_yaU

We just wanted to see their tits is all.

This is funny as fuck.

You just don't get it, boy.

god damn i hate these kinds of scenes with girls

I'm also not convinced this site has ever been welcoming to muslims, since it's always been predominantly American in a post-9/11 world.

Sup Forums hated the religious in general until the election brought in the fake christian retards.

No, the fedora meme is significantly older than that, and that's where the turnaround began. /lit/ has always had a sizeable portion of people reading Aquinas, Chesterton, and Kierkegaard, as well.

The fedora meme was always directed at reddit tier atheists calling christians subhuman etc, not people who just wanted the religious to fuck off from their preferred form of media.

We hated every religion. Islam was just desert Christianity as far as we were concerned.

>/lit/
>relevant to Sup Forums culture
Not until you scare another Youtuber off the internet

It was accompanied by a resurgence in sincere Christianity. Sup Forums was a hotbed of New Sincerity for the leadup to the Fappening, after which things were a mess as a flood of new people struggled to acclimate.

>relevance

Relevance is a metric not a value, values are spooks not metrics. Retard.

Fedora meme started with Cupid profiles and referred to cringy men who were desperate for female attention in general, because they all wore fedoras in their profile pics. It being able atheists specifically was a devolution of the meme being watered down, but it started being about the kind of gu who complained about friend zones and insisted they're nice guys.

Not the way you used it

>sincere Christianity
Let's call it what it was, a bunch of middle aged Christian men who found the website during the election season.

You've got your timelines all mixed up. I'm talking about stuff that happened years ago.

There wasn't a "resurgence of sincere Christianity". "New Sincerity" is literally something you made up just now.

ok. I'm not going to argue with you if you weren't here for it.

yes it is, you said the fact that people on /lit/ read religious texts meant that people were religious on Sup Forums, when /lit/ is a tiny board that no one gives a shit about that doesn't influence others. Aquinas isn't fucking baneposting.

Why are you so angry, though?

I think you're overblowing a few posts and wished it was more than what it was.

New Sincerity is actually a critical and analytical movement, but I think I know what he's talking about in terms of Christianity, it was big on /r9k/ in like 2012ish right?

I don't know about /r9k/ since I've never been there, but most of the boards I was frequenting during that time were at peak anti-fedora, and that meant approving of Christianity.

>h-haha u mad

>just wanted the religious to fuck off from their preferred form of media
Which eventually did happen and resulted only in a much, much worse breed of people taking their place.

Eh, the feminists have occupied a space in media moralization for a very long time. I won't deny they've gotten worse, and maybe that is a power vaccuum from christards leaving, but I don't really think they're objectively any worse than the "Rock and Roll is the devil, Video Games did Columbine" christian soccer moms.

is she based on anything that came before or is this someones OC for the show?

Nah, this is waaaay worse than that was, that was a very specific type of posting that was, as you said, very sincere in its attempt to be religious. This is just "I'm gonna hate everything that is even vaguely anti christian because secularism is now mainstream and I'm a contrarian faggot"

It definitely still applies to that, this is why it became about atheism.

They are worse, because regardless of them Rock and Roll still exists and FPS games still involve gibbing targets with oversized guns.

Feminists and SJWs have had much more success hijacking media and production companies than soccer moms taking piss shots at Doom. The two cannot compare.

pretty sure she is just a left over character concept from Gravity Falls

What the hell are you on about? Over 1600 games, TV and other media was censored between 1993 and 1997. They had a huge ass impact compared to what SJW have had.

And big tiddy anime games still exist as does Zenoscope publishing, the SJW thing is just completely overblown by Sup Forums, though Marvel has attempted to suck their feminine dick for the past few years

You obviously were a little child or not even alive in the mid 90s if you think the SJWs have shit on Soccer moms. And just like Soccer moms in about 5 years they will be irrelevant. The only thing keeping SJWs around even as long as they have is corporations struggling with digital media both on the side of fan interaction and transitioning their own media (insofar as they pander to SJWs to bolster their failing old mediums)

Come get me when SJWs get games pulled off the shelves and banned. Or TV shows canceled, or so heavily edited. I mean shit man, what are you seeing now that hasn't been around in media sense the 1980s?

>filter "SJW" so I can read the thread
>the entire thread disappears

Tell me what have the SJW done exactly? I'm willing to bet most of it has been around longer than you have been alive and you are just another sad soul suffering from confirmation bias.

To be fair people are actually shitting on the retards claiming "MUH S.J.Ws ARE RUINING EVERYTHING" just because you use the term doesn't mean you are a retard

>Tell me what have the SJW done exactly?
They hurt Sup Forums's and /r9k/'s feelings

I have nothing to say that hasn't been said but I feel like you need another (You) to understand how dumb you are.

>come to thread about ducktales character
>they're arguing religion

Good to see Sup Forums hasn't changed a bit

Since the 1990's, SJW's have attempted to subvert culture by adjusting mass media to appeal to their, and only their, sensibilities. Some do it because they think its right, but a lot of it is spearheaded by people who know that if you push media in one direction it's easy to change culture.

>Since the 1990's
try the 1960's kiddo
>but a lot of it is spearheaded by people who know that if you push media in one direction it's easy to change culture.
That is adorable you think that it works like that when we see in many cases it crashes and burns around there ears. By your Logic Trump should have never been voted in because media kept telling for 6 months us that he had a 9% chance of winning. Yet he pulled in half~ of the voters and smashed through it because people are not as dumb as you want them to be. Hell you are likely the dumbest person in a room at any given time even thinking this shit is new or more potent now.

>SJW/Marxist influence isn't more potent now than in the 60's
??

If you had an actual education you know this is nothing new. It only seems more relevant because 1. you are living in it now and as such you need to think -Something- was unique about your time on earth otherwise you are just another lost dustmote never to be notice again in anyway. 2. You have the internet to feed you round the clock shit on it 24/7

Yes, relax anons. Nothing has changed, everything's just like it was 40 years ago, 20 years ago, 10 years ago, 5 years ago. There's no reason to be concerned. Isn't Valkyrie a cool character? Strong independent black womyn characters are the best. Starfire's going to be the same! And Domino!

Holy fuck me user this post reeks of reddit
>If you had an actual education
Pickle Rick am I right?

But for real, if you can't look at the past even decade alone and see how things are ramping up then you're the one who's fucking ignorant my nigger. Even if it's been around for 50 years, does that mean we should just ignore it and accept it as something that's just part and parcel of our daily lives? Fuck that noise, and fuck you faggot.

>Thinks Valkyrie is the first race swap character
>thinks strong independent black womyn is a big deal now

Good god you would have lost you mind in the 70s, you would have been screeching at all the interracial shit it had. Strong black women were everywhere, they were pushing that shit so hard you think your TV was checker board.

I'm sorry for accidently ruining this thread with my spoiler.

>But for real, if you can't look at the past even decade alone and see how things are ramping up
That's the issue, this cycle comes and goes about every 25 years and you are just looking at the last ten as your proof of it all. Giant Size X-men #1 from 1975 was praised for it's diversity of poc and women. That was a big selling point it got, that was X-men's selling point the next 30 years after that. That happen 42 years ago and to your ignorant mind it's something new. History repeats itself friend.

So because it happens in cycles, that means that when it happens again it happens the same way? There's nothing new about it, it doesn't vary in intensity, and there's no change in the goal for why it's being done at all? It's all the same.

She's very much a teen girl power fantasy about being the only competent person in the room and everyone getting a bit dumber when you're around.

She's not awful but I hope her face heel turn gives her some zazz before the inevitable heel face turnback.I like her better when she's actually a little jerk and not every sad anti-villain ever.

Worst director by far

The slight difference is soccer moms just bitched enough to get existing crews to censor their work while SJWs are being hired to create the entire work.

Creative teams can still work within the confines of restrictions and censorship, but giving a SJW full creative control is just going to make a completely shitty product from start to end.

Yeah, less works are affected in general, but to the people who it does affect, it affects them 100%. Any fans of America Chavez pretty much are forced to wait until this fat fuck keels over before they can start liking the series again.

>thanks to CRAPPY art styles.

that's what fan art is there for.

>MUH MEDIA CHANGES CULTURE
Jesus christ you would have sided with Fredrick Wertham wouldn't you
>THEY'RE PUTTIN CHARACTERS IN THE COMICS, TURININ THE FRIGGIN KIDS GAY

>mfw Sup Forumsmblr was real along

>Never got to watch ducktales as a kid
>Everyones hyping up this new one as being the second coming
>Give it a shot since I like scrooge
>Literally nothing of him, show is just about some annoying little girl living in his mansion

You fags lied to me.

>WHY CAN'T I MAKE SHIT UP WITHOUT BEING CALLED A RETARDED FAGGOT!? THIS IS MY CIRCLEJERK SAFESPACE! F-FUCKING TUMBLR

They aired the episodes out of order, apparently there are a bunch if Scrooge episodes to come and a bunch of adventure episodes.

No you retard obviously it's not identical but complaining about it like it's a new cancer that will change media forever is beyond retarded. Also you are actively seeking shit to be mad about out. There are publishers actively dedicated to publishing non SJW comics, fir fuck's sake a sexual predator runs Darkhorse. If your favorite character was Carol "Strong Claremont Woman" Danvers or something you really have no one to blame but yourself.
If you're a cartoonfag just neck yourself.

Were people here simply not born during the comics code?

No user, only people I dislike are censors everything else is just easily managed inconvenience. SJWs are terrorists.

Mods banned me for saying shit like this . The darkest timeline Desu. A man can't express his fellings towards a cute duck.

Are you me?