WHO THE FUCK IS THIS AND WHY DOES HE TOUCH HIS FACE CONSTANTLY

Has Austria been poisoning the water supply of Slovenia?

twitter.com/Channel4News/status/794232437337247744

Other urls found in this thread:

city-journal.org/html/clown-prince-revolution-14632.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz4Ze3eJVpk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4
youtube.com/watch?v=33kAMeHVzBA
amazon.com/Alamut-Vladimir-Bartol/dp/1556436815
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know, but I like this guy.

It's philosopher Slavoj Zizek, codenamed The Sniffer.

Slavoj Žižek, psychoanalytic philosopher

But why does he constantly touch his face? Is it the birth of an epic new meme syndrome?

He just thrives off making controversial statements and then throwing big words to validate his points.

Armond White of contemporary philosophy.

Commie philosophy guy. I used to like him in my commie days. All in all interesting guy but he suffers from bervous ticks aswell as a nose condition so he always touches his face/pulls his shirt.

It's a disease called communism.

He's fucking weird. He's literally a mountain person

It's a tick of his.

>and so on
>and so on

slavoj zizek is the true redpill

I go to an ultra left wing university and they made me read his works.

Fuck him

>Sup Forums doesn't know zizek

Some dirty commie from an irrelevant shit hole with a massive coke problem.

Explains a lot.

Cocaine.

hr is very proeminent philospher and memed on /lit/. you would know if any of u faggotsx was smart enought to read anything

he is fascinating cus he calls himself a communist(the real communism never happened kind) but agrees more with average right-wingers rather than progressive

he gets real excited and nervous when he starts talking because he's been holding the stuff inside of him for a couple of weeks unconsciously when he's alone in his chair reading fancy books and then it starts pouring out of him spontaneously
only geniuses like me know this feel

Is this confirmed or are you merely rusing me?

city-journal.org/html/clown-prince-revolution-14632.html

This is true. Hes criticized multiculturalusm dozens of times and have caused massive leftist butthurt. One time a group of commies were trying to prove he was a secret fascist.

He's a Marxist sperg. Might help convince lefties.

>ut why does he constantly touch his face? Is it the birth of an epic new meme syndrome?
Something something...
>Masons
>MK Ultra mind control

If u search twilight zone material u will find many references.

Lol, not a fan of cocaine addled communists? The man embodies the intellectual masterbation that is the left.

>Masons
>MK Ultra mind control
Nah just got too deep into all that nose candy FARC is undoubtedly sending him

Zezak is Albanian for nigger... Hes 2 letters off from nigger

>ultra left wing university
Is there any other kind there?

This.

>Trump sniffles once every 10 minutes and gets labeled a coke user by left
>the commie with dark sunken eyes, an obviously damaged respiratory tract from prolonged coke usage (resulting in his constant weird back of throat), and constant nasal drip isn't
Honestly, I have no concrete proof that he is a coke addict, but he fits the symptoms. My biggest issue with him is how he attempts to reconcile his beliefs with his theory on Stalinism (as a natural progression of communist revolution). He's a commie, who hates Stalinism, but Stalinism is a natural progression of communism. Rinse repeat.

Zizek has interesting ideas.

Shame his sinuses can never clear up.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=Sz4Ze3eJVpk

Smartest slovenian of all time?

This guy is a huge commie, but he still speaks the truth and acknowledges both sides of an argument
Didn't expect this though

>and so on and so forth
>and such
>etcetera

If you use any of these more than once every 20 sentences you have a mental disorder probably due to work in philosophy.

I'm doing my thesis for Neuroscience on it.

Some autist who talks utter babble and hipsters worship because they think he's edgy.

This should clear up any questions:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4

He's a communist. Just saying.

But he's a good guy.

that is capt phill harris. he is not dead he is just living a less stressful/low key life in slovasomething

>hr is very proeminent philospher and memed on /lit/

I always thought he was a Sup Forums meme. I only know the guy from 'The Pervert's Guide to...'

I too am a genius that knows that feel, friend.

He is autistic.

pol knows zizek electionfags dont know zizek

He's a retarded communist apologist with very high verbal IQ that redditors love because he talks fast with a funny lisp and made some funny video about the fight scene in They Live and is excellent at propagating a cult of personality whilst spouting economic bullshit a a very high rate.

I used to do a shit ton of cocaine and ritalin while studying everything I could get my hands on, including his shit. So its a guess, but an educated one. I recognise the fidgity nose centred tendencies and largely nonsensicle but confident sounding scattered "stream of consciousness" thought pattern that comes from the mind chasing its own tail, which is a feature of lengthy cocaine habbits in some more uhmm cerebral folks.

>Less dangerous

Why do people act like a third party option doesn't exist?

Oh he's pulling a double shift.

He's a psuedointellectual shock artist/opportunist.

praise hegel

is this the guy who does those docs about films and talks about communism?

Because the main two third party options are Clinton lite and often even more retarded. The only really tangible third party candidate is Darryl Castle and he's a literal who and some of his stances are pretty well unelectable in the current ideological and political climate.

>"muh lesser of two evils, etc, etc"

This in essence. If just 1 state went to a third party candidate, or at least not one of the two party candidates, the cycle could be broken. But, alas, here we are.

>not posting this too

Because they aren't viable options.

They practically don't exist at all.

Zizek is in that camp that the way to understand decision making calculus and ideology is a function of human psychology and psychoanalytical principals.

The dude is also the ultimate troll of academia. He constantly bashes them for their hypocrisy.

Dunning-Krueger Effect. and a First past the post system.

Stop being degenerate, zizek is an aspire with a speech disorder, I have had friends like this, also look up Saul kripke very intelligent aspire philosopher.

Aspie

nothing psued about Zizek, friend

Yes, tho I suspect he views it more along the lines of tracing a psychological tandency that expresses itself in various situations in a variety od ways. So he'll waffle on about penisess, egos, power, excrement and tradition as expressed in a reciprical relationship in batman and to some extent in Freud's work as well as in twilight. I might not be doing it justice.

>WHO THE FUCK IS THIS

back

to

reddit

underage

b&

Zizek is the only Marxist I like because he's honestly pretty entertaining. He's wrong about everything, but he's cool

sniff, tugs shirt and so on and so forth

not a bad analysis of his thinking on ideology.

Also I don't think you can't carte blanche dis a dude for pointing out the contradictions in capitalist society.

I have always loved the dude. He's like the anti continental continental.

-from a republican who got a degree in continental philosophy and german idealism. -always know your enemy better than yourself.

What this man says is just Slavic common sense presented in eloquent and fun ways

I suppose this then also explains the heavy sweating, constant fidggiting with his shirt and extra 20 blinks per second? Don't get butt hurt over it, cocaine doesn't make you bad, just stupid and stupidly confident. Stupidity, a high IQ and cinfidence makes for a supremely destuctive combination.

Not many left wing universities appreciate zizek. Most of his detractors are leftists, and most of his admirers right wing (although they disagree with his conclusions).
He arguably correctly analyzes problems, and then offer a communist solution that is so fucked up, that most leftists just think he's either kidding or is willingly saying that to make the left look bad.
For instance on immigration, he says that there is no problem with hating refugees and that all the white/european guilt is bullshit, but the state should literally extract money from private accounts to pay for them and the military should be used to forcibly integrate them and preventing them to spread wherever they want.

agreed

He's a right wing commie who hates SJW shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=33kAMeHVzBA

I think the left turned on him as of recent when he criticized the religion of peace.

>but agrees more with average right-wingers rather than progressive

Maybe on social issues, but certainly not economic.

He has now gone deep into anti-SJW territory yes, but he was hated even before, most leftist would rather associate themselves with Lenin than Stalin, and he proposed the exact opposite of that.

Never thought of him along those lines, tho I admit I was surprised at how quickly he has managed to pick-up on a core pillar of what is causing the right-wing shift the global Western mind is undergoing.

It's subliminal messaging, taught to many high level KGB agents.

Please take care watching him for too long, you maybe become indoctrinated and will be used trigger sleepers.

Based slovenian

amazon.com/Alamut-Vladimir-Bartol/dp/1556436815

>Slovenians and Austrians will never reply to your Slovenia related thread

Slavoj is an inconsistent cuck.

>POLITICAL CORECHNESS *SNIFF* IS *SNIFF* TODALLY IDEODIC *PULLS SHIRT*
>BACK HOME WE SAY "I FACK YEWR ZEESTER" *GRABS FACE*
>DONALD TRAMP SAYES *SNIFF* DISGUSTING TINKS
>HE SAYES VERY OFFENSIF TINKS

Partisan ideologist cuck faggot if u axe me pham

>retard who talks in an appealing way that manages to capture the love of fringe political communities on the internet yet have little to nothing of substance to say
hm... not sure but this sounds like someone else in relation to some other website