What should I major in to avoid being a wage slave?

What should I major in to avoid being a wage slave?

Pick any of the humanities, you'll never work a day in your life

remove kebab

Women's studies that way no one will hire you.

kek
>college
>not being a wagecuck

go to trade school or join the military.

Life experience>marxist indoctrination

Math, computer science or engineering.

Enroll in business classes and start and keep a small business. You determine your own success when you want it.

Ctr is hiring.

Not after Tuesday

STEM and make a start up

You do realize you need insanly good highschool marks to get into that right? If he even slightly fucked up one year he can never get into that.

Whatever you are good at and comes easy.

I'm simultaneously working on my A&P license and a BA in Business Administration with a focus on International trade. Probably just gonna do Uber full time and smoke weed.

THE TRADES, MY MAN

>You do realize you need insanly good highschool marks to get into that right? If he even slightly fucked up one year he can never get into that.
Not true. I was in danger of failing 10th grade (didn't give a shit about school) but graduated and I got 2 engineering degrees.

I assume you are joking.

Yeah but i mean grade 11 and 12

No I fucked up my whole life because in grade 11 I got in a car accident and missed a lot of school. I got a 70% in physics and although getting really good in grade 12 it still ruined my life

you can get a degree from a middling university and still be fine. Most employers don't give a fuck where you get your degree from so long as you have one.

major surgery to become a hot chick

>what is night school
>what is online school
>what is private school

please don't say stupid things on taiwanese basket weaving forums

Go into the medical field. You don't have to be an MD. RNs and Radiologic Techs make good money. Plus job security. People are always fucking sick or hurt.

If I work from home and make 6 figures, does that still make me a wagekek? Are there different buckets or is a wagie is a wagie is a wagie?

Which trades are the best? [spoiler]I'm a drawfag too, would I still have time for my hobbies going to tradeschool and being a tradefag[/spoiler]

sales unless you're an autist, all the high paying jobs are sales essentially unless you are a quant on wallstreet

Something you can
t. Alcoholic college dropout from a ivy league school

Yeah, in the USA you get to determine your own course of study at a university until you fail out. If you're paying money to attend the university, you can pursue the programs you wish.

Another sterling example of the dangers of leafism.

IT consulting and minor as a call center technician

Learn a programming stack or electrical enigneering.

If you hate that then learn to make a sale

>India
>tech support

I dropped out of high school. I never started 10th grade. I ended up getting bachelor's degrees in math and CS.

The lottery.

Graft and sales

F P B P
P
B
P

Assuming you are male, be an RN.

>Which trades are best
Something in the engineering field (electrical, mechanic, construction, etc). I dunno what a drawfag is, but if that means you like to draw, maybe you could look into CAD. Draw up building plans and whatnot. Basically, try to think of something that will be valuable if SHTF.