DCEU Justice League Controvery increases

>Whedon was outed by his ex-wife as a cheater and a fake feminist
>Ben Affleck revealed to have sexually groped a woman during an interview and more and more people are coming out about him
>Now Jason Momoa made a horrific rape joke
Jesus Christ! Justice League never stood a chance. Now it's going to be turn apart from the critics at Rotten Tomatoes (since we all know how liberal/feminist they are). I predict a lot of "The Trump of Cape Films" reviews again.

RIP DCEU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAcIzPmOhBQ
cnbc.com/2017/10/12/calls-for-ben-affleck-to-step-down-as-batman-amid-groping-allegations.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rape League

The Mouse Empire Strikes Back

Boycotts are even starting.

>The Trump of Cape Films
I hope this is true, because this will make some hilarious retrospect down the line

MCU fandom is really tumblr

Man people sure do come out in swarms about stupid shit you do when you're young.

Blood in the water I guess.

>People still don't believe Disney controls the media

>Implying they were even going to watch it
>Implying people will care about this in two weeks

...I'm not that familiar with GoT but I've seen that gif with him and the girl with the white hair. Doesn't his character, in fact, just rape or force himself on women in the show?

duuh? tell us something new.

Seriously, this is about the level of those idiots who tried to boycott TFA for having a black guy in it.

It's already happened. Both BvS and Suicide Squad have been called the "Trump" of movies.

And with the election over and everything heated, I predict more "Trump" review comparisons.

Oh wow what's that going to cost opening weekend, about 40 bucks?

And who gives a fuck if someone made a joke?

Has always been.

The love for the likes of Hiddleston and Cumberbatch, the gay fanfics and all.

>>Implying people will care about this in two weeks
>implying these people won't stop bringing it up or finding new stuff
This is their job, user.

Justice League is dead.

I didn't believe it for a long time but i'm convinced now. First Affleck and now Momoa, mouse is trying to destroy Justice League.

Who are these beautiful women he speaks of? Where were they?!

Yes. It's the most popular show on earth right now and it features rape and incest but it's fans are righteous pussies that despite watching the show religiously they will take the high ground and remind you that "rape and violence is bad, m'kay?".

I feel sorry for Whedon. He gets a chance to make a Batgirl movie and fix JL and already he's being attacked. Even the feminist outcry of AoU wasn't as bad as this.

Fucking hell, someone's trying to bury DCEU.

That's a character role though, it'd be like pinning cannibal homicidal tendencies on Anthony and Mads.

Yes, but the girl in the show prevented any controversy by saying how much she enjoyed doing that role, especially after a hag of a senator lady said it was "absolutely disgusting". Having a young, pretty girl saying she felt "so alive" during such a risque sexual encounter prevented it from getting hyped up.

I know it already happened at least these 2 times
I just want more because it would fit nicely to the narrative that Is it true? Who knows, who cares. It's wacky conspiracy time

>RIP DCEU
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE

>they will take the high ground and remind you that "rape and violence is bad, m'kay?".
But I cheer for all the "bad people"...I miss Ramsay, and Joffrey...they made me laugh...

>Three letters short of a perfect rectangle
Fix that. Right now.

Things everyone already knew in Hollywood but people are just know realizing. It's not the apathy that upsets me though, it's the fact everyone has the audacity to claim "I totally didn't know seriously". Come on Maryl Streep, one of the most powerful women in the entire industry who hangs out with Polanski of all people didn't know about this shit?

California has always been rape central, they just try to hide it with their high horse. Saying you didn't know is like saying you don't know Nike uses child labor or the food industry treats animals poorly or you never figured the jewelry buy was probably dug up by a war lord in the 21st century.

This isn't going to change anything because as it turns out for every good thing we got in our comfy service-based first world country the sad truth is someone out there is getting fucked over, and getting upset about every injustice in the world will only leave you insane or suicidal.

I guess the rumors are true of WB moving away from the DCEU and doing more standalone stuff (like the Joker solo movie)

mfw it still makes a billion dollars worldwide

But its a joke, why are feminist whiners upset at a literal joke from 7 years ago?

impossible it would either end in HAH or start AHA

AND I JUST WON'T HAVE THAT

it makes you wonder
>youtube.com/watch?v=YAcIzPmOhBQ

Because Rape is something you NEVER joke about.

>Boycotts are even starting.
Okay, when has that ever worked for movies

>some twitter users

This is a news story?

What a bunch of ballless fucking pussies

1. Rape Jokes are serious buisness
2. Everyone is coming out and trying to find the next Weinstein to out for attention
3. WB/DC is an easy target.

Ghostbusters 2016 ironically.

Its like maybe 100 ppl that care. Not 1 person male or female has brought this up at my workplace or friend group.

Is it really a boycott when no one was interested in the product to begin with?

The supposition it's only Disney is misplaced, and typical narrow visioned red v blue thinking.
What was that movie Cavill was filming where he had a mustache and because of his contract the studio refused to let him shave for the convenience of WB's reshoots?
I think anyone who can fuck another studio's earnings even a little will go for it. People are only starting to pay attention to this sort of paparazzi smear campaign stuff because it seems to cluster around big name movies and properties but it's always been a thing.

Momoa is such a fucking alpha

It's over...

literally who

because it just started

it'll be all over the place tomorrow

DC is deadder than ever

Because people have finally figured out that the whole 'actress sucking dick to appease the producer/executive" is an actual real thing and now to make up for years of complete apathy Hollywood and the news media are trying to find a couple more people to throw under the bus to feign care and once enough people get sacrificed they can go back to making other women and men (Terry crews of all people got molested, it is THAT bad) sucking their dicks with no consequences.

Give the crowd a little so they won't actually have to solve the problem you know?

>Bring up something that happened years ago

Why should anyone care?

cnbc.com/2017/10/12/calls-for-ben-affleck-to-step-down-as-batman-amid-groping-allegations.html

>Yet another reason Marvel is better than DC
...this has nothing to do with either company or their comics.
I mean I guess you could draw up which company has written about rape the most and the most offensively but that'd still get you nowhere on the quality of either.

W/e you gotta tell yourself

If the past two years have shown anything, it's that this sort of thing does nothing but keep DC movies in the public consciousness 24/7. It's basically free ad time and all the DC movies have simply benefitted from it financially.

Ugly short beard, pudgy face, lubed up hair, some limp-wristed dillhole desperately trying to earn Social Justice Brownie Points he thinks he can trade in for pity sex.

So, basically, an American.

damn right it is

So this will be the new "Whedon" thing, huh? The big controversy we pretend to care about because we want to see some movies fail?

Yeah and cops have been arrested for gunning down people and oh wait. No one cares. No one will remember this in a month when the movie comes out.

Makes it really hard to think there's no agenda behind all this shit. Are you gonna tell me junkie RDJ or any of the other MCU guys never did anything?

Let's be real here

All these men and women complaining about this would be the first ones to jump on Jason's dick.

Because Rape is an serious issue.

By making a rape joke you are committing a sexist act.

And no one wants to support a movie starring a sexist because that promotes sexism.

>34 year old dude dating a 19 year old
>bad

Holy shit kill yourself tumblr

They will continue to bring it up.

ESPECIALLY during the premier.

RIP Justice League movie. You never stood a chance.

Guess everyone forgot all the faux outrage over Black Widow in Avengers 2 and Jeremy Renner and Chris Evans joking about the character being a slut

RBJ got to prison sometimes, used grugs and got raped

And "they" will get ignored by 90% of the populace

I'm sure keping Justice League in the news cycle 24/7 in an attempt to tear it down will work. It did in the case for Tru... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Keep talking, faggots. All you're doing is making it even a bigger must-see if it has controversy. Shit worked for BvS, SS, WW and now JL. Worst thing anyone can do for a product is ignore it.

RIP

It could still do some damage.

Especially to their Rotten tomatoes score.

why do i feel like this is from the wind in the willows?

Dude I would wait till the movie reception is out and how much it financially makes.

Acting like it's the liberal/feminist outlook doesn't make it a legit argument. The Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises and Wonder Woman were all critically and Financially successes because of the hard work that the director, actors and movie studios put in.

I honestly think MCU has been handing their films better, but that doesn't mean D.C. doesn't have hits.

It's about the quality behind the products themselves that should be praised or criticized.

>BvS
Didn't BvS sell far less then expected despite making a profit? I doubt the controversy will make it lose profit, I think that's impossible at this point, but it's been shown that a low reception can impact sales.

More like justice league screeching.

IT BEGINS