A paranoid old man dressed in black must assemble a team of superheroes to stop an alien(who works for an even bigger...

>A paranoid old man dressed in black must assemble a team of superheroes to stop an alien(who works for an even bigger alien) from sending his alien army to Earth via a magic cube
>Directed by Joss Whedon

Why do I feel deja vu?

It's being boycotted

Also Whedon was outed by his Ex-Wife as a cheater and a fake feminist.

It's over.

Aflack's the man and I'm going to see this movie twice.

That's what you get for abandoning the kino DC

That's why they brought Whedon on board. So he could make JL like the Avengers.

Except now he's been exposed as sexist/evil because he doesn't have Disney protecting him. Sure AoU had a few feminist people on Twitter angry at him. But only twitter. Most people gave him a free pass. Now he's betrayed everyone and is working for DC (aka the Hitler company according to SJWs and Media). And now it's open season in him and everyone else in the movie.

Snyder abdoned them. He knew that Weinstein was going to outed and they would come after JL next (since it's an easy target) and he got the hell out of there.

I died 5 times in my sophomore English class - Once as Riff, once as Tony, once as Mercucio, once as Romeo, and once as Julius Caesar. Does that mean I get to debate whether 5 other students get to go to jail for murder?

Snyder is a hack

It's over. RIP

Depends how good of an actor you were.

>im-fucking-plying a bunch of little crybabies throwing their usual daily shitfit ober their hurt feelings will in any way shape or form harm Justice League’s success
Oh I’m laffing
How many things have Tumblr and Twitter supposedly boycotted in the last few years?
And how many of those things have actually suffered?
That’s right, none. Because no one cares about the opinion of these shitheads.

It could affect the Rotten Tomatoes score

So?
Only company war fags care about that

What happened with Momoa?

he made a joke about rape

>im-fucking-plying a bunch of little crybabies throwing their usual daily shitfit ober their hurt feelings will in any way shape or form harm Justice League’s success
good point can't harm something that doesn't exist

see

A man once told a rape joke and now he's the president of the Philippines. Where the fuck were the feminists then?

Are you fucking implying that Justice League will not be the most successful cape movie of 2017?
What are you, a Marveldrone?

Lots of people take RT scores seriously, bro

Because the DCEU was poorly thought out and rushed to begin with and to this day WB thinks the only solution is to copy the MCU without understanding WHY the MCU is a success.

Hollywood.... hollywood never changes.

I ain't implying I'm flat out stating

you'll see for yourself when the tracking numbers come out in a couple weeks and it's in the low 60s

I'm not sure at this point if Justice League could actually do better than Wonder Woman.

I don't get it, what's the joke?

So the REAL reason for the Weinstein incident has finally surfaced. Guaranteed they wouldn't "boycott" a Marvel movie for the same reasons. Hopefully they'll forget in a week or so though.

at this point it probably won't do better than Blade Runner

I'm going to nuke reddit tomatoes if they steal any more money from DC. JL would have made 2 billion if it weren't for this """"incident.""""

>actually the movie was good but I have to give it a rotten score to #standup against #rapeculture

He made a joke seven years ago about his role on game of thrones.

Where there ever boycotts over Renner calling Black Widow a whore?

no we just acknowledged our faves were problematic

thankfully none of these freaks are faves

Prepare for many reviews calling it "the Trump of movies" again.

Did they [purposefully try an emulate an Alex Ross painting? Because they succeeded

Yes, they did actually! It does look wonderful.

Samefag DC shill

It's like Rebirth and Legacy, Marvel thought they could so the same thing without putting in the work

It's not going to do anything, Michael Jackson being a pedophile didn't make people stop buying his music and it died down a week later. People with moan and act as if it's important but at the end of the day it will blow over in a week or two, much like the fappening

Except that Marvel didn't tried to copy rebirth at all, it was literally a fake, near scam attempt to get extra sales without changing anything.

I meant in terms of a rebranding to make a launching off point

You're autistic.