Lets be realistic, no girl would say no to this chad in real life

Lets be realistic, no girl would say no to this chad in real life.

He was a fat guy that thought he was a muscular Adonis out of delusion.

He'd probably get a lot of one-night stands, but he's too obnoxious for long-term dating.

nah, a good number of women would say no to him. Johnny wasn't ugly but his pick up game was shit because he either bothered women when they were trying to deal with something important or instead of even opening up with a normal greeting, it was a cheesy pick up line.

Shut up, Johnny.

The perfect husbando. Would ride his cock all day.

He would get laid in the 90s but less so now.

Isn't johnny liked a lot in India?

He canonically got laid at least once.

Johnny had game. The problem was that he didn't know when to stop. He lost a lot because of his persistence.

I recall reading somewhere that the show writers only ever showed his failures because his success didn't make an interesting story.. for kids anyway.

You know what if the show was just displaying all the times he got rejected and not all the times he scored? And whenever he scored the relationship just never stuck. You know maybe Johnny just wanted someone to love long term but settled for sex.

This. Girls get turned off when you start saying dumb shit.

They did a TV movie exclusive to India so probably.

How do I watch this?

Nah, if you're a strong 6'3'' blonde Chad nothing you say will make you any less hot, just like the msot dumb bitches gt all attention from guys.

Daily reminder that fucking serial killers in jail got dozens of visits from lusty women because they're famous and handsome.

Yeah literally because his mother asked for a girl that feel bad for him.

>You know what if the show was just displaying all the times he got rejected and not all the times he scored?
That is exactly what it is, according to the show's creator. Him scoring wasn't funny and thus wasn't shown

I think so. I heard that he was a notable part of their pop culture for some time, particularly because he embodied a particular Indian youth stereotype that was on the upswing at the time. They use his name in a variety of terms that are still used to this day.

Was he even a chad though?

He seemed like the kind of guy that would make a great husband and father once he settled down with the right girl. He loves his momma, and that says alot about a man.

He said in one episode that he would never want to marry even if a girl begged him to, because he is "too handsome to be wasted on only one girl forever"

Johnny Bravo movie where he marries twins and becomes their house-husband when?

Well actually he's not virgin according to the episode in the Amazon Island.
Johnny just want a long-term serious love relationship and probably a family, he doesn't base it on sex.

If Johnny used something other than shit pickup lines and had better timing with his approaches then he would probably do better in general.

Youd be surprised

That's the point. The entire show was an SJW plot to convince men that women don't care about looks, muscles, and self confidence; because machismo is sexist.

Ok, so, imagine a 10/10 super hot blonde girl walks up to you, out of nowhere, and says she wants to fuck you. Now, if you were an alpha dude, this would be enticing, and you'd accept. Otherwise, you'd be cautious and almost certainly think she's screwing with or making fun of you. The same applies. If some ultrabuff 10/10 blonde guy walked up to me and dropped some pickup line, I'd think he was screwing with or making fun of me. Guys do it all the time.

>No Job
>Live with his mom
>His approuch is to strong and annoying
Yeah, a lot women would want him user, but as a one night stand and i've seen women dumping handsome just for being annoying

I used to think like you, but every girl I asked on real life told me Jonny is completly non atractive. He feels like a dumb, desperate douchebag and clearly don't know how to play it smooth.

This show is twenty years old. The whole SJW thing didn't really exist when Johnny Bravo was airing. Not anything like it is now, at least.