I can't relate to this fucking character. There's nothing human about him

I can't relate to this fucking character. There's nothing human about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Adventures-of-Superman-1987/Annual-1?id=29715
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So?

Are you talking about Snyderman or Superman? Because you're either sadly right or very wrong.

What is the problem?

> Not being able to relate to wanting to bang Kat Dennings.

Very subtle, Snyderfag.

> I don't read comic books and I form opinions from movies
fuck off back to Sup Forums and stay there

he's not even human, user
this is a alien!

He's not the only one.

I don't get your point.

Snyderman

Well, you were born yesterday.

You took OP's "human" comment too literally. He meant he can't relate to Snyderman because he feels too robotic and underdeveloped.

You might be joking but Snyderman is terrible. Everything he does comes of as him being stupid or a dick even when he died. He has no personality which would make most people forgive all of this crap.

Do yourself a favour and go read this.

>doesn't respect the JL animated series
absolutely patrician

How he's less human that an god that don't even know basic human culture, an AI with barely human feelings, another alien without personality and a human literally losing his humanity?

Thor doesn't give a shit about Kat tats though, he only longs for his Jewfu.

Can we keep purely live action disscussion off of Sup Forums. This thread has nothing to with comics or cartoons.

that's why this one is the REAL superman

It's over anyways

Apples to oranges.

Yeah it does. The Ben affect thread doesn't.

And why do you need to relate to every character?

The Momoa thing isn't even a bombshell. It's been out there since he said it in 2011 and he already apologized for it years ago.

Why do people think this just happened?

That's becasue Snyder is a hack. Superman is literally the most relatable and human superhero of all time.

It takes a special kind of stupid to make Superman unlikable.

Meanwhile marvel makes a marketing partnership with the literal military industrial complex

hmm..

Wait what did Jason Momoa do? Did he get raped by Ben Affleck?

Those marvel cucks were gonna "boycott" it anyway

I don't think anyone needs a reason to boycott JL beyond it looking like shit

I liked him. If you didn't, you probably think everything you do is good, which is pretty impossible lol

Never watched GoT, but isn't Drogo a rapist as well?

It's common knowledge that people with autism tend to like autistic characters. Also take into account that most of Sup Forums doesn't like Snyderman. That's how strong your autism is.

Trying so hard to stir the pot and create controversy when there is none.

you fucktards just want to extrapolate from the whole Weinstein thing, as if it wasn't a known fact not just in hollywood but by film fans that he is/was an incredible piece of shit who was always flying off the handle and difficult to work with... he's been unhinged for a looooong time.

Good on DC for not being asshats by reposting videos of problematic Chris Evans and Jeremy Renner.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Adventures-of-Superman-1987/Annual-1?id=29715
could you spook Superman Sup Forums

>Thor: Likes to party and is learning to take responsibility
>Vision: A calm and compassionate entity trying to do something good
>Silversurfer: At a bare minimum you can get that he's being forced to do terrible things for the sake of people he cares about

Superman largely lacks emotion. His father can't even give a firm answer on if a school bus of kids are worth saving over a secret identity. And even when he's forced to kill someone any emotional baggage over that just vanishes once the scene ends. There's just nothing to grab on to with Superman.

I think the problem is that you're taking for granted all the times he never let you down.

Or maybe I just have good taste and actually wanted to see Superman on screen and not silent mopey emo faggot man.

>Trudeau Hardware on page 1
Into the trash it goes.

Not gonna lie, former DChump here. This is fucking hilarious watching DC crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the box office billions.

how autistic are you?

He really is just a block of wood in BvS.
I like Henry Cavill a lot, and I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt for over four years now... And lord knows the script was actively fighting against him, but there's absolutely nothing to cling to. Gal Gadot is a fucking joke in that movie but at least she... No, she sucks too. They're both bad.

Because he shows even less emotion than those characters.