youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs
youtube.com/watch?v=lyLUIXWnrC0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhang_Xianzhong)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Faggot

sensible chuckle

Throw a burp in it

kek

t. brainlet who hates Rick and Morty because other retards on Sup Forums told him to

"the sauce" belongs to mcdonalds. they are under no obligation to provide shit to you or anyone
just because there was a gay ass episode of R&M that constantly mentioned it, doesnt mean that McD has to do shit. Dan and Justin can go fuck themselves. they are not entitled to anything

This is all you deserve, twat

vocaroo.com/i/s07xYnsVcuEH

>flows better than the OP

Nice

10 our of fucking 10

hahaha someone got stabbed morty ha ha ha

Finally something to post in obvious RaM bait threads.

Oh God, it's too early for this

Live action Mulan is coming out next fucking year and it'll be back then. People are idiots.

Good shit

kek

oh fuck

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

good reply

What if Disney ends up buying R&M?

A reboot where Rick & Morty are background characters and the show centers on Summer and her older OC girl friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs

Sexy voice user, gave me a boner.

Faggot

This is the kinda stuff I come here for

Thanks my man

Keep it up, user.

Nice.

I hate it because I watched it and found Rick an absolutely unwatchable cunt.

RICK AND MORTY KIKE BTFO BY
BEST TIMELINE

kek and lel

kek.

Holy fucking shit

This thread is an example of terminal meme culture.

You cucks...

youtube.com/watch?v=lyLUIXWnrC0

this nigga

>Rick finally invents time travel
>tries to go back to 1998 to get the Szechuan sauce
>but since he's shithammered, he accidentally goes to 17th-century Szechuan province
>ends up murdering everyone and everything in sight looking for the sauce
>due to his jaundiced skin, history immortalizes him as the "Yellow Tiger"

I'd watch it.

(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhang_Xianzhong)

Heh

Fuckin nice user

I found him an entertaining cunt.

>vocaroo.com/i/s07xYnsVcuEH

I usually ignore these threads but I am so glad I came into this one

That's pretry good. I am fairly certain op is anti rick and morty though.

>Accidentally ends up going back even further
>Decides to say fuck it and spend the rest of his life in some old Chinese cottage
>Some asshole starts showing up asking for help and won't leave
>Agree to help him because he has fuck all else to do
>Invents robotic horses, weather machines, land mines, fully automatic crossbows and fraudulent star signs to fuck with the enemy

[spoiler[And they called him Zhuge Liang.[/spoiler]

Yep, that is definitely a Sup Forums users voice. They have very strange infection in it.

How can OP ever recover?

I say this with no exaggeration, all of you need to suffer a fate worse than death.

REEEEE

WISH THAT I HAD

A SAUCE WORTH FIGHTING FOR

Why?

Doubleplusgood meme. Very ell oh ell, tee bee aitch. Watch now, as I type out an onomatopoeia for the involuntary sound of laughter, as I momentarily bask in the ownlife of your incredibly relatable joke. Please, go forth and further degrade our language into easily controllable short-hand for itself, under the banner of "humor," then come back to me when you realize that participating in this "culture" was a mistake, but you no-longer have the words to say it.

"It's a beautiful thing, the Destruction of words. Of course the great wastage is in the verbs and adjectives, but there are hundreds of nouns that can be got rid of as well. It isn't only the synonyms; there are also the antonyms. After all, what justification is there for a word, which is simply the opposite of some other word? A word contains its opposite in itself. Take ‘good,’ for instance. If you have a word like ‘good,’ what need is there for a word like ‘bad’? ‘Ungood’ will do just as well – better, because it's an exact opposite, which the other is not. Or again, if you want a stronger version of ‘good,’ what sense is there in having a whole string of vague useless words like ‘excellent’ and ‘splendid’ and all the rest of them? ‘Plusgood’ covers the meaning or ‘doubleplusgood’ if you want something stronger still. Of course we use those forms already, but in the final version of Newspeak there'll be nothing else. In the end the whole notion of goodness and badness will be covered by only six words – in reality, only one word. Don't you see the beauty of that, Winston? It was B.B.'s idea originally, of course."

dis b gr8 m8 8/8

REEEEE

"He loved Big Brother."

Yep, that's a Rick and Morty fan.

If I was a fan of your show, I would be supporting this lingual dementia.

OP here i take back that statement to say that i am a fag

Is this you trying to pose as me?

Who are you?

REEEEE

How does using shorthand in a closed, linguistically non-productive environment (such as the Internet) equate with wanton castration of language by a third party? What does "lol" have to do with "… culture" (you did not refer to one specifically)? How can one "bask" in "ownlife"? You can't bask in individualism, or in the joy of being alone.
By the way, "no-longer" is bad form.

See the second paragraph.

I'm so sad you inserted the rick and morty bits, I wanted to use this all the time against general autism.

It's funny even if you like r&m

What song is that?

No it sucks. Seriously, I have never seen this much praise for something lackluster this quickly. Besides Rick and Morty.

What is?

>something lackluster
What?

That is not an answer to any of the questions. Again, a voluntary artificial imposition from above, which results in severe restriction of language, isn't comparable to naturally formed shorthand.
Do you perhaps wish to go the route of "if you don't get this right away, no questions asked, then you never will, because you've been tainted"?

Just cut out the second half.

>Besides Rick and Morty.
Brutal.

The shitty sing over.

A Girl Worth Fighting For.

lel. someone screen shot this

Going to a terminal cancer ward and yelling "you're all going to die!".

Ahh.
I really should watch mulan.

>I should really support mainstream media

except he's adding words in order to express more meaning, not removing them to make complex expression impossible.

your attempt to be an elitist prick has only made your post is thick with irony.

Man, looks like someone's a bitchy about not getting a Subway style integrated marketing deal.