In your opinion, at what season/episode did Family Guy become shit?

In your opinion, at what season/episode did Family Guy become shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkThVwznc6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When it first came back from cancellation.

its significantly different after the initial run, but stays decent enough until the second Conway Twitty bit

Season 7

>but stays decent enough until the second Conway Twitty bit
Which would be Bill and Peter's Bogus Journey

Later into season 4.

It was shit before it got cancelled, decent when it came back and then went to shit a few seasons later.

It was always shit, but it was at least a little tolerable pre-cancellation.

fpbp

motherfucker the show was beautiful when it first started and turned to total shit after it came back and the writers got so confident the show would never get cancelled that they just stopped fucking trying.

It was never good. The only difference between then and now was that it used to be bland and forgettable, and now it's edgy and desperate.

>beautiful
Wouldn't exactly call Family Guy beautiful

2017:
>Brian
Millennial sex fiend
>Lois
Abusive, alcoholic slut
>Peter
Murderous retard
>Chris
Literal autist
>Meg
Voice of reason
>Stewie
Roger Smith cranked to 11

First 3 are the worst, last 3 are tolerable at best

S4E1

Bringing it back from the dead was a mistake.

After it came back from cancellation it was little crusty. It showed little hope of return when an episode that aired after South Park had made fun of the manatee gags started like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkThVwznc6c

The nail in the coffin was when the murderer/rapist talked down to a dog because "I'm a fun guy and I admit what I am!"

season 1 episode 1

>The nail in the coffin was when the murderer/rapist talked down to a dog because "I'm a fun guy and I admit what I am!"
Fucking had an episode where the sister of a rapist/human trafficker/kidnapper was a victim of domestic abuse and expected us to take it seriously

season 6?

The show didn't become complete shit immediately after its revival. It wasn't quite as good and had its fair share of shit episodes down the line, but it was still enjoyable. A few of the cutaways still made me laugh. nce it moved to HD, I think it was season 8, it became completely unbearable. I wonder if there's a correation.

The characters become so unlikable, why the fuck should we care about them when they're in trouble or in danger

this caused me to drop it. I hear they had Brian get Stewie pregnant, which if true is worse than this, but this happened first

>Mysoginist retard > retard
That's an improvement.
>Voice of reason > liberal douche
So... He just became douche?

>Chris = Literal Autist

I hate how they can't decide on if Chris is an idiot or some literary insight genius.

The same year Cleveland Show started. At least that's when I decided to give it a rest, so probably a season earlier.

I meant the one with the whole 3 or 4 minute song

don't think that's it, but it had 2 short portions

I hate how he (and Meg) are thought of as awkward dateless wonders, when both have had dozens of gf/bf

I also hate how they both are sweet/good hearted people when they incredibly sociopathic things constantly
>steals Mexican girl's bikini
>gives it back
>awww, you're so sweet

episode 1