JFK Conspiracy thread

Sup Forums, remind me why this guy was assassinated

Trying to Redpill my family

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w16bYZ-4nmE
google.com/amp/s/vidrebel.wordpress.com/2014/11/22/israel-killed-jfk-and-has-ruled-america-ever-since/amp/?client=safari
youtu.be/wtpLg40BGjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he threatened to get rid of the federal reserve

The mob killed him. He was a puppet gone rogue. The real puppet was his brother but he died in the war.

Check out the book "Kill Zone" by Craig Roberts
ISBN-13: 978-1494985660

He opposed Operation Northwoods

agree. specially it was the irish mob through his irish father that got him and bobby into their respective offices. Once bobby went rouge and and had open hearings investigating his fathers 'friends of ours', it was over.

You know it wasn't the russians or cuba or the cia, there would have been huge ripples. The only thing you saw was the FBI literally destroying the mob in the early 70s.

Thanks anons will use this infos

>Sup Forums, remind me why this guy was assassinated

Executive Order 11110

Heput the mob boss of new Orleans in a jungle in the middle of the night in his gator shoes.

this.

but the guy was a cuck anyway

It's retarded, but Oliver Stones version of events are really entertaining.

He even has gay pedo sex orgies tied in.

youtube.com/watch?v=w16bYZ-4nmE

In Nixon, Stone hinted heavily that rogue elements of the CIA, right wing latino separatists and the John Birch Society were all in on it.

It's kind of spooky that people on the left are throwing around accusations of "Bircherism" among Trump supporters.

Because he went public in speeches warning of the very things we are uncovering with Clinton.

Mob, it's possible the mob had contact with the USSR though.

Can confirm

Kek

He was the last president to get you away from the Federal Reserve.

Before him there was Andrew Jackson, who was the last president to pay the national debt. Jackson managed to scape a murder attempt. JFK wasn't that lucky.

Against military-industrial conplex, against Federal Reserve, against CIA, against Mafia, against the Elite, against White Elites, against Jews

How many parties can you even offend?

this

"Kennedy called for and signed legislation phasing out Silver Certificates in favor of Federal Reserve Notes, thereby enhancing the power of the Federal Reserve; and that Executive Order 11110 was a technicality that only delegated existing presidential powers to the Secretary of the Treasury "

google.com/amp/s/vidrebel.wordpress.com/2014/11/22/israel-killed-jfk-and-has-ruled-america-ever-since/amp/?client=safari

I found this article on it. Is this pretty accurate?

This
youtu.be/wtpLg40BGjY
and he fucked with the Fed Reserve

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve.

He knew about them.

I personally feel the answer is a lot more simple than most theories. Think about how often cia agents got photographed and later exposed. Nothing ever gets admitted but come on...mlk? Cia was their. JFK I think was no different. He did after all, wanted to dismantle the cia. JFK was probably one of the last true politicians who believed in privacy. I think the NSA owes its entire success off the assassination.

CIA revenge for Cuba