Make a wall between the US/Mexico border

>Make a wall between the US/Mexico border
ok, it's fair, every country has the right to have secure borders
>and make Mexico pay for it! :DD
what? that's pretty fucking retarded Americans

I mean, it's ok to put a fence around your backyard, but expecting other people to pay for it is pretty autistic. Good thing Trump wont keep his word and just pay for the thing with his own pocket, or even just drop the whole project in the end.

Sorry Americans, you got rused pretty hard. May Kek have mercy on you.

It'll be in tariffs, you'll wish it was a check, Pablo.

>neighbor keeps flinging shit into my yard for no reason
>I ask him to stop flinging shit around
>he says he wont stop
>only solution is to build a wall to shield my yard
who should pay for the wall then, dumbass? he throws the shit, he pays for it

Okay, how about we just stop giving you foreign aid then?

>implying Mexico won't gain more from it than the US

It'll cut off cash to the cartels that are ruining your country and Jeep more able-bodied men in your country. Trump will probably just tax remittances to pay for it.

Youre prolly gonna end up paying for it paco you should start saving up :^)

They dont have to hand over cash to the US. The US just reduces foreign aid to mexico, or taxes transactions that go to mexico, or places tarriffs on products coming from mexico etc etc

>stop all foreign aid
>use that money to pay for wall

So no you beaners aren't literally going to be paying for it. Trumps just cutting you off and using cash the you would have been receiving to build the wall.

You know we can just take it out of your foreign aid right Paco?

YOU should, you dummy. It's your house, you should protect it. Or are you going to make the clouds pay for your roof too?

They can't fathom that their politicians lie regularly at them. Drumpf and Shillary are both liars and demagogues.

>What is the WTO

so if someone causes property destruction to your house, you're responsible? you dont think property damage is a crime? do they teach you anything in beaner school aside from how to jump fences?

user, you need to understand how things work.

Let's assume that Trump wins and he really wants to honor the building of the stupid wall. Actually scratch that, he has REAL reasons to build the stupid wall, you'll see why.

Now, how do we make Mexico pay for it? Easily, the US gives the money for it, "expecting" that they will "pay it back". Naturally all behind a convoluted deal that is hard to follow for anyone curious.

Here comes the funny part, why would Mexico build such a middle finger with "borrowed" money. Again, super easy. Create companies for its construction and involve all the leaders that matter in them.

Bravo! Suddenly you have the support of Mexico's leaders and since the work would require thousands of workers, the people would be easily "softened" to the deal.

Oh.. did I mention that one of Trump's biggest business is construction?

VoilĂ :
- The stupid wall was build, Trump honored his promise.
- Mexico leaders AND Trump will become wealthier for that. (Add some shared contracts between the 2 countries for its maintenance to make the deal sweeter)
- Mexico's work force will see some new jobs that would not exist otherwise. (This could inject
quite a lot o cash in the economy)
- The idiots will be happy to see the wall build and that Mexico "payed" for it.

no, but it's your responsability to pay for the security system you got to protect your property.

but if you know your neighbor is actively destroying your property, then it's his responsibility to make sure he doesnt do it again. i guess spics really dont know anything about the law

My neighbor used my lot to throw shit on it, i got a lawyer involved and I make him paid for the cleaning and a fence. Now I invite him over to get some beers and watch some football

while we're on the subject, Mexico owes Canada a wall too.

>then it's his responsibility to make sure he doesnt do it again.
of course it isnt, it's your responsibility to make sure he doesnt do it again, because it's your fault you didnt protect your house in the first place.

>tfw Hillary wins and muslims start flooding into Mexico across the American border.

yes. sounds like a good deal for everyone. especially me because it means less fucking mexicans, this is what happens when u get a businessman instead of a politician involved. painting this like its bad is fucking stupid u are stupid

you people cost us a lot every single year ese

reminder that mexico will build and pay for that wall

if your car keeps getting keyed by thugs, you don't ask the thugs to build you a garage. You make them pay for the crime.