How many of you will become an hero or flee the country if hillary wins?

How many of you will become an hero or flee the country if hillary wins?

I won't do it immediately, but I will if war breaks out with Russia.

Why? Miss the normies getting what they chose. Not a chance.

Why would I flee from the second Civil War? Just when things are getting good and when the country most needs its citizens?

Is this picture real?

Stay and fight for the civil war faggot.

0, we will go back to anime, vidya and fapping for a couple weeks until the shills stop getting paid

>t. 12 years on fortune

We already won no matter who "wins"

Election to election doesn't matter at all.

It will be an honor to fight beside countrymen like these. No way I'm leaving.

If Hillary wins I'm going on 'disability' and leeching off the system till it dies.

I do not want to die a virgin

You're not a fucking American. Americans don't run when the going gets tough. They roll up their sleeves and get to work. Even if that work is fighting their government should it come to that.

War with Russia? I'd consider leaving, even though I think the US would win.

Civil War? I stay.

Either way, Mrs user will be pissed.

No, samurais are extinct.

wont leave my home country, or an hero. She'll do very little to affect my life here in Vermont, but I'll still vote for trump.

Dear centipedes, I would love to have you join me up here. However, you have to know that our Republican equivalent is cucked as bad as your establishment, too. We'd have to start a new party to MACA

This whole election is about destroying the establishment and elites. It is more about the guillotine than the ballot box.

The sham that is our current democracy has been completely exposed. If Trump wins it really doesn't matter or not.

It's not like he can actually fix the incredible poor mistakes and degeneracy that has spread across western civilization.

Woops, lol... meant MCGA

Kek'd, like you would be allowed to abruptly leave the US if WW3 kicked off.

Definitely stay and fight. Hag cannot have the USA.

Real in the sense that it is a period photograph of a Japanese man posed to give the impression he is committing sudoku .

I'll fight for TEXAS independence and 2018 because I'm not a fucking coward

ThiE who don't want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

If all goes bad I'll move to New Zealand in a few decades

No matter who wins it's now common knowledge that hillary is a criminal and a compulsive liar. All she'll do in office (if she wins) is prove us right about everything we've been saying.

I wouldn't abandon my country in the first place but the added benefit of being about to say "told you so" to half the country when she drives shit off the rails would be a nice benefit.

This.

I love watching leftists get what the deserve. Nothing is more satisfying to me than watching hordes of those smug cunts get gunned down/run over/blown up by the very people they're so keen on letting in.

Not me.
I'm used to living in chaos and outside of the law anyway, so it really doesn't matter to me.
I voted Trump simply because I hate leftists enough to wanna see tears, but I won't frown if they win.

Bring it!

American nationalism is just taking its first steps.

I don't know where I would go if I were to flee, and I don't think I'll an hero tho.

I will stay unless we go to war with CHina or Russia. If we go to war with China I'll probably leave, since I don't see any way of winning that. Probably head down to Nicaragua or something. Maybe work in a shipyard or just relaxing if I can. Hopefully I could work my way south to Chile going along the coast. I'm white as fuck though so I'd be killed by some favela monkey.

If we go to war with Russia I will defect, no doubt. I'm already a slav, college educated in STEM, and willing to learn Russian. I'm sure they'll find a place for me.

>fighting for your government is the same as fighting for your country.

We stay for the great civil war.

I'd sooner fight our corrupt government than Russians. I'm not going to participate in the destruction of a patriarchal white nationalist nation because some self serving criminal bitch cheated her way into the White House.

>inb4 Slavs aren't white.

Whiter than the filth pouring into and destroying this country.

I'm plenty American, and I'm going to do what's right and not fight people who haven't done anything wrong for someone who knew the consequences of their stupid actions.

Why can't more Muslims have honor like the Samurai and commit Seppuku?

only acceptable answers

the rise will south again

>Why can't more Muslims have honor like the Samurai and commit Seppuku?
Their version involves a vest of explosives, they prefer the kamikaze method of going out

How can someone build the courage to blow themselves up ?

Will stop me, Ahmed? You?

>Americans don't run when the going gets tough.

actually thats literally what youve done every war. either that or you come when things are getting easy

garanteed russia will beat you even if youre 2x stronger.

Being brainwashed from birth will do that