Did Smartphones ruin human interaction?

Did Smartphones ruin human interaction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-yt6pNXrys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what can I blame my degeneracy on... hmmm

I got my first nudes from 2011 to 2012 from phones and haven't gotten nudes since. So they were great when I was finishing highschool. At this point, they've crippled me.

Yes. This is why millenial faggots are in a perpetual state of highly offended butthurt. It's because the real world doesn't present itself to them the way they imagine it does in their own heads when read from behind a screen. Therefore, total lack of social skills.

yes. It's a shot heard round the world every 5 seconds

I never even use the "smart" functions of my smartphone anymore, it's just annoying, fidgety and I feel overexposed to screens being a programmer and social shut-in.

The Internet did

yes

My university's library is honestly one of the most depressing places I've ever been. About 80% of people have their heads buried in their laptops at all times, myself included. I kind of wish we were forced to interact more.

I think so. All people do is look at that shit at all times -> eating, walking, sitting, hanging out, sleeping, etc. It's so bad that when I see someone like myself that reads a book I actually want to talk to them. Seriously though, if you live in a major city like Tokyo or NYC and you walk around looking at your phone all the time you deserve to get hit by a car or mugged.

>Hello MOTO

It's a bloody university library, read a book then. There are bars, Starbucks, clubs/societies, common rooms, halls and the universities students union to interact with people at. Library is meant for study not browsing pol and continually refreshing Facebook.

NO, the inability to put them DOWN killed it.

thanks uncle chip

>everything is just fine with the world and technology is great!

I take that as a compliment. Since I'm only 32.

>all this technology is making us less social

you're wrong and trying to be contrarian

Yes.

I own a flip phone. You don't have to play the Jews game.

the problem is that the tendency of people nowadays is to always play the jew's game so even if you follow the rules life will be shit because human interactions will still be poisoned.

if things weren't that way, i'd break my smartphone right now like i did with my previous one.

t. iPhone user

even if you don't*

so fucking fucked. If Trump doesn't win though I'm quitting society. Fuck the goy game. I hate the players too.

I enjoy not having smartphone if its any consolation.

Are you stupid? It's a library, people go there to accomplish work, which 99% of the time needs to be typed

it still depresses me desu
There's something unsettling about hundreds of people in such a confined space just pretending everyone else around them doesn't exist. Even in the library's commons, people will sit on the couches arranged in a circle and stare at their respective screen.

even if trump wins things will not change in america when it comes to societal behavior. the way things are now came to be because of technological advancement and there's no stopping it unless the world collapses into a new world war or a major recession.
you shouldn't wait for trump to win or lose to drop out of society, just do it now. it's not worth it. you should learn how to live as happily as you can by yourself without relying on others, that means being fit and learning to shoot for when the day comes.
we live in selfish times. stand up for yourself and not for your nation.

No. The Russians did (or some other nonsense).

>tfw post-transhumanist
>tfw no longer need direct human to human interaction to be satisfied
youtube.com/watch?v=N-yt6pNXrys

>we'll never get cool, unique phone designs again

yay and nay

its like small children tasting candy for the first time
they want alot of it everytime and everywhere
one day they grow up and understand that candy isn't everything in life

yes

it is literally an objective fact, technology in general has been a major step back for humans despite what they want you to believe