Has Marvel gone too far this time?

Has Marvel gone too far this time?

cereal for the cereal throne

There are far worse things festering in Slott than a common cold. Johns got lucky

Geoff Johns? More like Best Johns.

And we would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling Chads!

>Batman: One More Day I M M I N E N T

Biological Warfare, that's clever for Marvel.

DC would just do a normal divorce and or the wedding won't actually happen.

Biological weapons, corporate wars reaching a new point, soon WB and Disney will nuke each other.

It must be a false flag operation by Image

Its more effort than they've shown in recent memory. Plan B was a fake sex scandal with Gabby

They're tricky bastards I'll give them that

If only you can use that "cleverness" for your books instead of Twitter

Is slott...
W R I T E R K I N O
K
I
N
O

>Doomsday Clock
Yet ANOTHER election inspired shit

>Remembering Identity Crisis

Wow.

Don't you mean Better Batman?

wtf, buying all slott books now

guess that's what they got out of that Northrop Grumman deal

>Write more Doomsday Clock
Confirmed for making it up as it goes.

>the shittiest part of Marvel's writing group causes Johns to write more of what will surely be shit
This is the darkest timeline.

Was Marvel an undercover Chaos cult this whole time?

Are you retarded?

> Slott actually being funny
I'll take it

>The Con is a festering abscess of rotting ideals, and the Marvel booth is its scabby, puckered anus. A man approached me. Big. Smelled of band-aids and cheesesteak. Lips and chin glistened with grease from stuffing his filthy, gaping maggot-hole. He offered his hand. I played along for appearances, followed the rituals of this pus-filled, convulsing Con, choking on its own vomit like a junky toilet-whore. The man's hand was flaccid, damp, like a rat carcass. "Dan Slott," he said, coughing, spraying me with the same mucus that bubbles in the septic tank he calls his throat. I imagine tearing out his larynx with my bare hands. Instead, I walk away. This isn't the place. A man named Dan Slott is coughing on costumed heroes.

-- Geoff Johns' journal

It made me chuckle.

Slott is one of the funniest superhero writers ever, fight me

>shaking somebody's hand when you know you're sick
>going out in public when you know you're sick
You know, I felt that Slott got a bad rep for no good reason but I I see that he is truly scum. People who knowingly spread their virus without a care should be imprisoned.

Didio actually learns from mistakes though.

I don't know about marvel but D.C. Literally means trap now so I wouldn't trust either

Do you not know how the process works or are you trolling?

He was trying to save the world from the shit fest was is Doomsday clock

>dan slott tried to poison geoff johns to stop him from taking more shits on watchmen

damn
i hate slott but i gotta respect him for this

>saved Peter from dying in Civil War 2
>tried saving Watchmen from being shat on by an untalented hack
literately heroic

Maybe the fever dreams will give him some creativity.

>35 minutes after
>after
This reference doesn’t work.

He told him he got a cold, 35 minutes after he shook his hand so he did it 35 minutes ago

so? what´s the difference between caching a cold 35 minutes ago or 35 minutes after?

The autism is strong with this one.

Geoff got cold after shaking hands, Sloot told him about evil plan after is was already done.

it not changes anything that it was after 35 minutes
>If Slott said it "right" after, Johns get a cold, can´t sleep and write more
>if Slott said it 35 minutes after, Johns get a cold 35 minutes before, can´t sleep and write more
What is the difference in the outcome?

>people actually think this tryhard shit is funny
I was telling these kinds of jokes when I was 13. But hey, that's perfectly appropriate for Slott, I guess.

No, you fat cuck, don't even get near DC. Keep ruining spiderman.

Because if he told him he had a cold straight away Geoff either wouldn't have shaken his hand or washed them straight after you spastic fucking cunt.

Good to know Johns is writing his big comic masterpiece sick and sleep deprived.

>only writing one draft

Works well for Manga

My sides tore through fucking Jupiter