Since I have to go back how do I Make Mexico Great Again?

Since I have to go back how do I Make Mexico Great Again?

Build a wall

And stay outside of said wall

You can apply for a citizenship and continue making America great again as an American citizen and one of our nation's great people

/Thread

based answer

Kill the drug lords, change your constitution so that your presidents have two terms instead of one and change it so that you guys actually have a well running federal government, and focus on industrializing the country through tax incentives and improving education. Or just let the U.S. annex you.

this

Build a wall and kill all the cartel leaders.

Pretty much.

You gotta come back in legally.

Find asylum in Europe, goy. They need your diversity.

Get some education or trade...either start a business or build/make something or apply for US citizenship (after trade/education and healthy bmi)

W E W

Build a Wall and make Guatemala pay for it

We dont want them. Also ban spanish switch to English, break up monopolies and state run organizations, tax ultra rich more to fund education. Death penalty to drug dealers; even offer the US the chance to send law enforcement and military to fuck up drug cartels. Raise minimum wage and penalize companies preying on Mexican workers.

Why not get legal and not have to worry? You're welcome here if you're legal, my brown friend, just that you can't stay if you don't abide by the laws of the land.

FPBP

Kek

Kill every degenerate cartel member, politicians who enable them, their families, friends, etc. Root out the leftists and put them against a wall. Now that your population is down to a dozen or so people, kill yourselves.

i love these fucking pepes man

Nah fuck that I'm not beginning to your orange orangutan once undesirable always unwanted. I'll do everything possible to make Mexico great will fucking USA right in the ass at every chance possible I'm talking alliance with Russia and China forcing a new NAFTA, gold based currency ect. But how do it give me advice Sup Forumsacks

They have breathed new life into Pepe.

*begging

>implying you can get past the cartels

Sorry, America is your only hope

>become legal citizen
>ok I'm down
>read process to become citizen
>gotta move out the USA and apply at a us consulate of your country of origin
>gotta pay a fine and wait 10
>after paying said fine and waiting you gotta pay a fee for them to even CONSIDER your application
>after all that it doesn't go through and that was just for you to get a permanent residency
>Sup Forums believes people will actually chose this route rather than just staying

Top lol

If you can kill the cartels, if you can break up the monopolies and promote MEXICAN businesses by ending NAFTA and bringing farming back to Mexico and keeping the largest manufacturers Mexican or making foreign manufacturers pay to use your people...Mexico could be one of the strongest economies in the world. You have to stress education, and nationalism...not dumb ass viva la raza shit, but Mexico for Mexicans. Love the tourists, dont have travel visas but dont let them stay. Also should have STRICT laws on vandalism, pollution and petty crimes even similar to places like Singapore to help with national pride, tourism and cleanliness. Public works projects can be done everywhere. Also a lot of the land Mexican gov't is sitting on should be sold off. Id frame Carlos Slim of fraud and confiscate his 90 billion dollars. That would help fund a lot of this.

Cartels will be my bitches like the mafia was LBJs bitch

might as well just hang yourself, there's no reason for you to live anymore

quick, before the cartels get you