So you're considering a move to australia?

Here's a thread about what to honestly expect.

Cities are all leftist, like san francisco
Don't move here unless you want to see the other 99% of the country, where the remaining 10% of aussies live who are BASED AS FUCK
There is a massive difference between city australia and country australia. Since you're thinking about visiting here cause it's nice, or coming to get away from lefties to a 99% white nation, we're gonna cover country australia

>Country australia is full of varying enviroments, ranging from about 15% forest, 25% grassland, 50% desert, rest beach
>We even get snow here on some mtns during winter
>The people here will banter you to death but are also friendly. Similar to southern hospitality. If you're white and not a shit cunt, you'll be welcomed.
>Unlike the cities that are infested with immigrants, country australia is still majority white
>The bush can be beautiful, but dangerous. As long as you're prepared it's fine though, plus you'll go with mates who will have your back
>Guns are not banned. Ontop of gun licenses being easy to get as a country aussie, you don't even need one. Due to the fact it's so remote, you can just buy one illegally and no-one will ever report you. Tons of cunts do it.
>We have a booming industry geared towards good wine and food

Ask us aussies anything else about what it's like here in paradise. Yes the internet's shit, but it's getting better.

It's a small downside compared to everything else being pretty fucking cash. Our cities are not representative of the real australia.

Other urls found in this thread:

gpinvestigations.pri.org/syrian-refugees-are-now-paying-smugglers-to-take-them-back-6fa9ef8242e3#.b2q0pikro
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-04/trump-the-risk-of-reading-too-much-into-the-rise-of-donald/7995380
youtu.be/sbOgTc7-JZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one wants to move to the Great Barrier Reef's parking lot.

Been seeing a lot of people saying they wanna move here if hillary somehow wins, i figured i might as well educate people on both the dangers and the beauty of this place.

S W A M P E D
W
A
M
P
E
D

Also, be careful for Emus

You're just seeing what you want to see cunt.

Are you his boyfriend?

Immigrated here (legally) from the UK. Parents are skilled migrants (doctor & lawyer) and we moved to regional Victoria before heading up to glorious Queensland. Here's some shit a nine year old kid from Scotland learns whilst living in a dairy farming region of this country

>you get beaten up everyday until you learn to speak with an aussie accent
>you are never allowed to win at cricket. if you bowl someone out before you can speak with the accent, you get beaten up.
>you learn all the foods and their aussie names really fucking quick, other wise you get beat up.
>You love, I repeat, LOVE vegemite. Without question.
>You learn the national anthem, Waltzing Matilda and the theme song from Play school prior to arrival.
>Brett Lee is a national hero, but Shane Warne is a bloody role model.
>Fuck the All Blacks
>It's tomato sauce, not ketchup.

That's only the tip of the iceberg cunts.

Reminder 8ch has /aus/ dedicated Australian board
Very comfy

gpinvestigations.pri.org/syrian-refugees-are-now-paying-smugglers-to-take-them-back-6fa9ef8242e3#.b2q0pikro

Steven - fuck off back to your shitty red dirt country town and clean your meth pipe you fucking loser

My trips are better than yours

I've been to Shitpost Island and drove a few thousand kilometers through non-city Australia. It is pretty based. Everything is fairly expensive but people were very friendly (I'm white) and chill. Women were friendly too. The worst people in the entire country were the Chinese tourists at Philip Island and the Great Ocean Road. The country is beautiful with a lot of nature and national parks to visit, and I didn't even mind Sydney and Brisbane, even though I wasn't there long.

A fucking leaf.

Tell me about the gold coast

Sunny Coast is GOAT.

this cunt gets it

Would I have to worry about being bitten by a snake or insect every second of every day?

A lot of asians are rude as fuck mate, if you get on a train during a rush you get to shoulder barge them the fuck out, its glorious

>Live in Las Vegas.
>Go to feed store on Nellis.
>Emu for sale.
>$75 and he's yours.
>Named Butch.
>Goddam taller than I am.
>Claws longer than my fingers.
>My 4 1/2 foot tall fences aren't going to slow him down.
>Nope.

Fuuuck i want to move to the strayan outback so much

You dont realise at that age, but sluts here love any type of UK accent when you get older

Preserve the accent and get that pussy

No way mate unless you're in the outback in some shitty hut you'll be fine. Australia is pretty much little usa

The Great Ocean road is excellent, but the chink tourists driving there and stopping where they please was sketchy. Did you check out Ottway National Park? Tons of Koalas around there.

Is it acceptable to refer to people as cunts once you know them and they know you?

Or is that something you'll only ever accept hearing in an Australian accent?

Little known fact: We're full fuck off!

If theyre a really good friend and its mutual yes.

It really depends on the person first. so make an assessment before you say it. cause if they arent blokey itll probably offend them

Just don't go to WA.
There is nothing out there worth it.

The places I reckon are the nicest are SA since it's fairly comfy and usually very temperate and the Snowy mountains in NSW because snowy forests are good shit.

The nastiest locals are the chinese, those cunts are red hot shit, the singapore asians are bro-tier though and the japs are a mixed bag.

based advice that I know is true. Preserved it like a hero and had plenty of fun.

Ottway National Park was fucking amazing, I camped there and hung out with random Aussies around a campfire near the beach. Utter peace and quiet.

Wilsons Promontory is also amazing. The whole southern coast of New South Wales was wonderful. The Blue Mountains were wonderful. It's a great country.

Kangaroo Island in South Australia is fucking based too.

Any fag that wants to flee the USA to Australia and not fight for their country should go now and not wait.

What about burger accents emufriend?

>Fuck the All Blacks
Ha!

Do you guys dislike Americans? I have a generic Californian accent fwiw.

Yeah its a bit weird hearing it in a yankee brogue but after you know someone hearing them say cunt is a joy. Just be aware if you go back to burgerland you'll accidentally let slip and call someone a cunt and be ostracised, happened to a few of my mates

Depends on the context and tone of voice.
If an Aussies says 'cunt' with a really hard 'C' like K-unt then it's meant in the negative.

Can I come to australia, i need a job.

WA has heaps of beautiful secluded beaches though. It not nearly as touristy as the East Coast, which is great.

Chinese are shittesr where ever they go. Sydney CBD is crawling with them too.

>giant spiders that actively hunt pray
>thinks people actually want to live there
only people who immigrate there are chinese looking for a new source of calories

They call us septic tanks.

You guys talk too fast

Thanks Dundee.

How easy is it to immigrate if I have a BS in a stem field? Care to sponsor an American user?

we are full

Fucking rights dude. There's so much to see and do, that you can't rush it too much. There's lots of great people down there, but they're usually not in the cities.
Did you do any of the NT? Kakadu is great too. You should consider going for a year-long working holiday visa.

I'm just saying that's how it was.

What you cunts did to Quade Cooper at the RWC was bloody mean though.

0.01 dollerydoos have been deposited into your account

Prepare to get actually banted on and looked at condescendingly. The general consensus on yanks out the other side of the range is they are arrogant cunts (not the good kind). Cant speak for the city dwellers though.

one of my female coworkers/friends just moved to aus

if you bogan fucks bully her one bit I will fucking glass the continent

I don't want to move in with you cucks, but George Stephanopoulos looks like he will when Trump MAGAs. Please take him and the rest of our trash.

yea we'll give her a good dicking don't you worry mate

get her smoking a true blue cock

I love reptiles

Im moving to Australia

>be poo
>can never live in australia
I hate this stupid country
i got beaten up by a stupid negress in fucking central jersey which is basically a shitting street for looking white
I hate retarded poos who can't even act like fucking americans and not smelly guju retards
just fucking end this country already

>SA >WA

someone actually thinks this! ahahha

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-04/trump-the-risk-of-reading-too-much-into-the-rise-of-donald/7995380
what did they mean by this

Mexican here, Australia is pretty fucking awesome desu. But there are some many fucking japanese and colombians. Japanese are bros but colombians are fucking scum.

Oi fuck off SA is full!

>considering a move to Australia
Don't need to, already live there
Pic related

Remember that the ABC is left enough to think CNN is right wing

didnt read, moving soon :^) with my family
:^)

I was thinking of moving to Australia if Hilary wins. I'm a computer science major how is the industry there?

full

I took over 3 weeks off and visited four states. I would love to trek around Tasmania alone for a while. Being an American, it's harder for us to take time off work compared to other countries. I didn't make it to NT, WA, or most of Queensland. We rented a medium sized campervan and slept in it. There is a lot to see around the country. I would like to go back but I'm a little more tempted to go to countries I haven't been to yet once I get the chance again to travel.

The people were one of the best parts of the trip. They don't feel phony, are direct, but not douchey. I'd love to make it to New Zealand too sometime.

Sup aussie bro. I live in Alaska so I'm used to nature being ready to kill me at every turn, but I'm also used to my cities being majority Republican and I don't have as much experience with rural life. How's the female situation over there?

What do your lefties think of Slavs?
Would I be a unique diverse individual that must be race mixed with?
Although tbqh that's probably irrrelevant.
Every Australian girl Ive ever met was horny as fuck. Like honestly it's nothing like Western Europe. Im not saying it's bad. It's fucking great!

I have never heard an aussie call a yank a septic tank.

Op what can a Mexican expect? Would they just think I'm a Paki? Srs question I'm traveling there next year

You've never heard them called Seppos?

I want the kangaroos. Australia looks so comfy.

Is it true you have very few work time?

The aussie friends I've met have mixed feelings for Americans.

Does Australia have bees?

Cool thanks for letting me know.

Are any American accents regarded as interesting there? I've got a pretty thick Boston (not cartoon Southie fag shit) accent.

user, please tell me about the spiders.

Yes, they have these really good artisanal honeys.

Classic Cockney rhyming slang. Big in England. Probably goes back to WW II.

That sucks man. I know what that's like though. I had to sell of a lot of my stuff to go, but no regrets. I hope you can make it out for another.
That's a fucking crazy distance for only three weeks though. If you ever go back, Tassie is a must see.
The people are fucking great. I learned too, that if they might come off as pricks, it's really not the case and they're just doing the shit test to see if you can handle the banter.
I've been saving for NZ. Lots of great camping from what I've heard.

Complementary cunt

>be American during the death of the republic
>have Australian citizenship
>am entitled to easy welfare bucks if I tolerate the jump-bears and vegemite breakfasts
Maybe I'll think about it

Spending time with the wrong people then cunt.
We usually call them seppos for short.

what about australians that want to fight for your country

fuck off department of immigration, stop trying to force the migrants into the country for cheap labour. CUNTS

Tons of cool critters in Aus

We have enough Chinese here already, mate.

This, many foreigners I see here work for these food delivery services such as Deliveroo, Foodora or UberEats. And they pay the minimum wage.

...lot of bees?

Well I can banter myself and locals liked me because I knew a fair amount about their country and was respectful to them. It was interesting to me how regional pride is a big thing there, and some Victorians I was hanging out with didn't appreciate my compliments about NSW, but I didn't apologize because that's what pussies do but dialed it back and said I liked Victoria too (which I did).

I've seen some but not that many...

Redpill me on Perth

I asked if you have few work days/time

Obviously i'm not a chink m8

im moving to mexico to become a mexican citizen then ill cross back over so i can get free money

youtu.be/sbOgTc7-JZE

that frog isnt unpleasant

Alright cool the stereotype that every insect is deadly in australia gives me a weird feeling

Portugal and australia are two countries id consider to move because of the cool working conditions

Yes apparently they call us that because we're full of shit.

I laughed buy seabastard, bloody hell, piss off, snapbastard and Sod are the only ones that come off in anyway Aussie.

Also we don't have hedgehogs. We've got Spinytonguefuckers, also known as the Echidna.

"Fucking yank" is the general consensus, unless we pick up on an "eh" or an "aboot", for some reason we're more lenient on leafs; must be something to do with the commonwealth.

>99%
>+10%
Why move, at 119% population it sounds like Australia is already full m8

How hard would it be to start a business in Australia?