There are polluters on this board RIGHT NOW

>there are polluters on this board RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
youtu.be/mq-cOHW-NYE
youtube.com/watch?v=mEebf42CCYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I threw a recyclable bottle in the trash, and there's nothing you can do about Captain Manlet.

I unplugged my charger. What more do you want from me?

Man whoever commissioned all this shit is fucking OBSESSED with shitty wonderbread

Are these some kind of fetish?

>someone gets off over the idea of polluting the planet
>they probably masturbated after trump announced the US would be abandoning the paris accord

Forget it Jake, it's Sup Forums

Actually no I didn't nor did I ever jack off to that Illuminati puppet Shilly Kiketon doing it either.

Is that a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure reference?

>THis thread

This shit reminds me of the weirdos who keep commissioning tickle fetish artists to have people with their cars stuck in mud and getting it from old ladies respectively.

Is this supposed to be a fetish or something? I don't get it

Does it count as polluting if I'm jizzing directly into the toilet water and then flushing

You don't scare us, Captain Planet. You couldn't handle one Hitler back in the 1990s, and look at how many people are Literally Hitler today.

Everyday we stray further from Captain Planet's Light

It’s not too late user, you can save the birds, just [s]get rid of your neighbors cat[/s]

It's biodegradable so no

is there a pacifica korra meat 3 where the machine is turned on while its being cleaned?

I don't know why I'm laughing so much at this shit.

I would prefer to get rid of you

Was it not obvious that it was a joke?

youtu.be/mq-cOHW-NYE

this shit is the best incentive for recycling, unless you want to end up like these weird fucks

So would a caring picture of Asami gently planting trees just be a giant turn off for you?

So this guys fetish is women cutting down entire forests using a chainsaw, and then making wonderbread factories on the land to eat lots of sandwiches?

>I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW IT

The minute I saw the wonder bread posting it gave me Vietnam flashbacks to Korra threads. So is this multiple people or just one guy with a lot of money/autism/time

And polluting and being rich and being white

youtube.com/watch?v=mEebf42CCYg
why ...

They got zulidoodles to do it too? Wth

There are definitely looters here if you know what I mean...

>The Paris accord
>Effective

Nice job swallowing the globalist kool-aid

is- is this a fetish?

I need to leave this is too much.

Clearly seems to think that the logging and paper industry makes no effort to preserve itself by planing more trees.

Clearly. Looking over the gallery, it seems the central themes are white bread, logging, and rich, wasteful women.

This is far too specific to be anything but fap fodder for a very strange individual.

>this thread
this is a oddly & very specific fetish.

i don't even think captain planet villains are this cartoonish and one of them tried to sell nukes to hitler

What the fuck