What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478139213533.webm
failuretolisten.com/2013/12/13/structural-racism-the-sewer-men-of-mumbai/shitworkers-of-mumbai4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>still following O'Keefe after the last flop """""october surprise"""""

inb4 it's e-mails not even related to Clinton

this is unironically the biggest disappointment of the election

HURURRURURURRURURURRRR DURRRRRR BLACKS ARE VOTING AGAINST THEIR INTERESTDS HEHRHRHEHRH

a fucking DUCK

>what did he mean by this?
Literally nothing

>BLACKS
literally 5 days before the election, whats taking him so damn long

Not to be a downer but it'll probably be nothing. The first 2 were good though.

He said the last one was the best so he needs to cut the shit and get right to that one if true.

Kill yourself Okeefe

It's so sad how complacent people have become. That his stuff isn't the main topic since he released it. In the past this would have been HUGE.

Just nuke us Russia.

They visit the Clinton Foundation?

yeah, im the fucking Jew, not the guy who overhypes his videos and claims he deserves the pulitzer for exposing something most people already knew(paid shills inciting violence at opposition rally)

kek still following O'Keefe after the last flop

please, what's his name again?

i've already forgotten because hes such a idiot

the last video wasn't as impressive as the first ones but as a package they were very influencial

>"they're disparaging black people in the worst of ways!"

he's right though. not one of his videos have done anything. it's all wikileaks and the fbi.

ITS

Who cares about this sham artist, all he's shown is literally nothing

He blew his wad early, nothing to see here

FUCKING

James "its fucking nothing" O'Keefe

NOTHING

What about all the documents Trump has ordered destroyed whenever he was being sued by someone?

She isn't going to get prosecuted.
Maybe you guys should give up and go volunteer at a youth center or feed some orphans or something instead

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478139213533.webm

probably more hillary donors confirming pay to play

Shut the fuck up you leaf.

O'keefe has done more for this election cycle than you could have ever done.

Fuck off m8

do you need to watch O'Keefe's last video again? i understand, it was forgettable so you may not remember but it was the big "nigger tape" that he'd been hyping up since August that turned out to be fucking nothing

Yea he should have just released the last two together. Not worth the build up.

Just because one out of four videos was meaningless doesn't mean the next one will be meaningless too

The fuck is this:

failuretolisten.com/2013/12/13/structural-racism-the-sewer-men-of-mumbai/shitworkers-of-mumbai4/

Even Hillary didn't pay attention to his stuff. She acted like she didn't know anything about bird dogging at the third debate.

he literally devoted all of his time and energy to exposing the most clearly corrupt politician in US history and failed
>>fbi indictment on the way
>>wikileaks already hammering emails
>>even fucking chelsea investigating clinton foundation
>>msm turning on hillary
yeah we really need this email video of some low level staffer making an innocuous joke

So he will film emails from the internet on camera?

After his supposed "nigger tape"? Pic related.

Even if true, comparing business to high-level government work and handling classified / top secret documents will always be the biggest false equivalence.

Cant tell if this thread got flooded by shills or pol just being an edgyteenlord

When Iran is shilling for Hill

DUCKS ON THE GROUND

>James O'Queef overpromising again
>faggots hyping like he won't under deliver

seriously this
he managed to blunder his way into some good stuff but at the end of the day he's just a sensationalist
he already blew his load, stop hanging at his feet

Don't you understand that he is using Sup Forums at this point? He was baiting Trump-supporters into supporting his channel by overestimating the value of his hidden cams footage. And he is still doing this. His videos change nothing, they are only giving a false hope. But he fucking profits from all of this hype and lie.

this will surely end hillarys campaign

O'Keefe threads have always been troll-magnets, but a lot of his support died down after that last video. He hyped up a video of "them demeaning and disparaging blacks in the worst ways," waited six weeks to release it, and it was just a donor saying black Republicans are fucked in the head. That sucks for him and it may impact his wife's run in NC, but surely O'Keefe was not retarded enough to think that would matter for the presidential election, when we already know Hillary gets money from the saudis, etc. And it's not even persuasive because most Dems share that view that black conservatives are Uncle Toms and need to get their black asses back on the Democratic Plantation if they know what's good for them.

His series started out strong and has been going downhill, and I feel like every new release just takes away from the bird-dogging, which is huge. Why Foval and Creamer are not currently being ass-raped in federal prison for domestic terrorism I will never understand.

hes gained over 100k twitter followers and millions of youtube views.

thats worth a fuck ton

Honestly my take away from this last video was "is he really talking about soros?"

her campaign has already ended

>Why Foval and Creamer are not currently being ass-raped in federal prison for domestic terrorism

hidden camera videos are by no way admissable in court.

and good luck getting any of the protesters to testify that they were put up to it by foval

I'm not familiar with how much people can make from stuff like this. How much can be he making on this? He had 8 undercover operatives, trained by former FBI and CIA guys, in a long investigation, and gave a way $20k. How is his whole staff paying rent, food, bills, etc.?

Leaf pls go

he doesn't know

O`Keefe has lost all credibility.

He should dump what he has altogether and hope it is as toxic and he keep promoting.

I expect he has fuck all. REmemeBER this as he tries to carve out a future claiming how influential he has been.

Tantric fucker that he is.

O'keefe had one legitimate bombshell in that initial creamer/foval video. He has stretched out that 2-3 minutes of actual content to an insane degree and i seriously doubt he has anything left of any worth

Jumped the shark. The first two videos were useful but getting kind of tired of this guy's crap now.

Is the Fonzie still alive. Oh Happy Days.

More "Demz R Real Racists" garbage from O'Queef. It's LITERALLY nothing.

>first two tapes

>every other video

(((He))) is still around, yeah

>James "be sure to drink your Ovaltine" O'Keefe

Meh. It's probably nothing again.

You sound like an overly polite Sumo. At least use a variation once in a while.

How about NA? Has the same meaning.

If you only read Sup Forums you have that impression.

Unless some of these email allegation start to stick -- or at least get coverage in the MSM, Hillary may very well win.

In reality, it's too close to call as it stands.

We are waiting for a monster event -- but the vast majority of potential voters don't even have a clue about all these allegations.

that he wants more shots at being relevant now that his 15 minutes is up

Another fail attempt to stop the Hillary Train.

Hopefully it isn't nothing.

His last two videos weren't nothing. NC is a battleground state.

O'Keefe dindu nuffin tho.

The Huma one where she's all about the open borders or refugees was pretty good, wasn't it?

NOTHING I SAID ITS FUCKING NOTHING

Early voting proves that Trump has won Florida and at least two other swing states.

This proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that he has won the presidency.

How does this make you feel?

Are you upset?

>drumpfkins still believing in conspiracy theories

how adorable

>tfw O' Queef can't drop the Nigger tape since it's Assange's life insurance

>mfw this is exactly how I feel but it's just going to be spammed with A FUGGING LEEF and SHILL

Didn't he say he was releasing the Nigger video in October? wtf happened to that?

I wonder why no one took notice of that one.

Seemed pretty big.

I think the problem here isn't O'Keefe, it's the people and you.

Every video has some democrat scumbag either doing or saying or condoning or admitting to horrible things. That which are illegal too.

It isn't nothing at all.

But the people want bombs and scandals so they treat it like its nothing. Corruption is so "boring" to people now and who cares if it's illegal.

It's truly all your people's faults.

whats funny is this guy was one of the traitors breivik wasted.

FOIA request info

can this faggot actually put HILLARY CLINTON saying some shit no one cares that Politician C. is talking about this on camera

i've said it before and I will say it again. larpers should be hanged!!!!

it's Jerry Messing you pleb