youtu.be/WPwxgml0Q3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Check those digits

MAGA

checking

Question why he took IL before NY

apply for border patrol

Move out of Maryland.

Bask in the liberal butthurt and revel in the glory of the mass SJW exodus to Canada.

Either way, I need to think of a way to get myself banned from Sup Forums so I can take a few months off

>CA
>blue

Feel slightly less bad about moving to Illinois in a month. Only slightly.

Watch Rachel Maddow cry herself into a stupor while maintaining a rage fueled erection.

is DC goes everything else goes

Pack up my boots, move to Texas and start building the wall.

My Portuguese blood knows how to lay some goddamn brick and mortar, and screw over South Americans.

Can't happen. There are states that commit so much fraud they can never go red

>DC
>RED
wew

the same thing we do every day, pinky;
nothing.

Move to the US

>Maryland

shit my pantsuit

shit my pants in a local wallmart as is tradition among my people in times of celebration.

Wonder why California isn't red. Seriously, I'm wearing awoo ears and my MAGA cap to the range. My brother will be pissed, we're going to sight in his new scope and I'm going to look like a fur fag.

dont wear the ears you faggot. keep the cap

>I'm wearing awoo ears and my MAGA cap to the range
>awoo ears

Fucking neck yourself

>losing your homestate

kek

>t.Lemonjello AL-Stockholmi

Literally die of smugness.

that is only relevant if you are a politician with years of experience in your state

Embrace the new age

Oregon would also be blue because it's vote by mail and most have technically already voted before the FBI repopened her case, so she would get a free pass.

Allow the calicucks to separate and save us all the trouble.

It's basically a pussified communist neo-Mexico.

Wonder why the fuck i moved to a state that literally always goes blue
>md
Then again it's all niggers and white trash here so I'm not surprised

California is going red

>implying I'd be sleeping on such an amazing night

Ehh, IL has whacky voting periods. It will go demoshits for a while, then that one election comes around where every white in Illinois (a lot of whites, still 70% of state) get angry with the democrats for not fixing shit. So we vote red. Sometimes.

Check those digits and ejaculate uncontrollably

I guess I can see how you are right, cause rauner won. I hope IL goes full MAGA

Spam a forum that banned me for derailing a pro shilldawg thread with Trump memes until their mods perma ban me.

Oh shi- I didn't even notice I trip'd

and dubs

youtu.be/WPwxgml0Q3A

I will definitely shitpost to celebrate as well as buy a make America great again hat.

Take a much needed sigh of relief knowing that we won't turn in to the next nation of Islam and that we won't get fired or our lives ruined if we disagree with what is "politically correct". Smile knowing that I won't have more than half my paycheck go to lazy welfare pieces of shit and have to live in the same neighborhood, work my ass off and be punished with debt because I am not a minority and live worse off than the people my taxes support who don't have or even want a job.
Please MAGA,

If this happens, Commifornia should be granted with independence and a wall bigger than the mexico one.

Fucking bullshit state.

which color is trump and which one is hillary?

remove taco

Rage that she still won my state and has 94 EV's

I'm actually throwing a huge party if Trump wins in my home town, which is the most liberal town in Nor Cal.

Make California Mexico Again

I cum. I just cum. Then I cum again.

And I have work 30 minutes from when I wake up on weekdays.

watch CNN

DC here.
My city is filled with welfare whores. Its either government employees are poor people. No chance it goes trump.

>>wake up november 9th
>>see this

Turn 360* and moonwalk for KEK

Celebrate.

Get mad that maryland didnt get on tje winning team. Fucking pg county.

>>wake up november 9th
I'm staying up all night

FUCK MARYLAND. Living in this SHIT liberal piece of shit state fucking SUCKS. I went out and voted and saw nothing but niggers and beta nu-males with their tranny girlfriends FUCK MARYLAND

pls no i need to get out of this shithole

hillary is green, trump blue and Jeb is red.

>Those Trips
>444

KeK wills it!

You have been blessed. Praise KEK

Buy SH, DOG, IAU, and a month or two later buy GDX
That's my current plan, anyway :^)

Just vote and leave. Ohio is awaiting my friend. Vote and leave. Dont look back.

The Pacific-Northwest actually has the most insane liberal douchebags. I hope President Trump deploys tactical nukes to save The Republic.

Wonder how Hillary managed to only rig the polls in 3 states

wake up

>My home state is still blue
JUST

Dems digits up in here

>NY is one of the states hillary wins

lmao

Dont forget about all the cucks in The Peoples Republic of Montgomery County. Went there 2 weeks ago and saw more Hillary shit than ive seen in Washington County in the last year.

Try to escape Kek sending me back to the shitty bernstein universe.

thank god all mighty america was made great again.

no, check these

Witnessed

Drop to my knees, praise Kek and our almighty God-King Donnie Trump. Masturbate and cry while reciting the First Beatitude of Pepe: Blessed are the nimble, for They shall inherit the Memes.

I know that fucking feel bro

How could i forget (((Montgomery County)))

Ch3cked

Witnessed

Kek wills it.

This. Fuck this niggerfied police state. I hope it's the first place Putin nukes once I leave.

call in sick. go to ferguson. drink.

minnesota red.. id go back to bed because i was obviously dreaming

I live in this shithole. Please save me.

wew lad

Trump is up in the 8th congressional district

Lets be honest, (((Potomac))) and (((Bethesda))). Everything else is full of various flavors of shitskin.
I hope your parents have good enough credit to live in Potomac.

>'I as you president, Donald "the God Emperor" J. Trump comand... REMOVE COMMIEFORNIA'

Hi BLF.

n-n-not me g-guys
im a g-good guy

suck my own dick

>Illinos
>Red
Kill yourself, my dude

i think you mean Prince Trayvon county

Half of Chicago in jail after Cubs win riots

Fap

Is this a dubs thread, cuz I want sum.

Really though, I will likely mastubate as soon as I get out of class and not stop until sunrise.

Check twitch and YouTube for lives treats if leftist suicides