Coon & Friends Cinematic Universe

Why isn't she getting a movie? She's really smart and funny, too.

clever joke cartman now fuck off no one cares about the cooniverse

Because the producer is gayer than aids. I'm not just sure about that either, I'm HIV positive.

Because girls can't play superheroes, Heidi. It's about guys hanging out and wearing sweet costumes, so could you please?

That's adorable, can I have the source?

Am I the only one who does not like or even get the joke about cartman acting like a lump whenever his girlfriend shows up

That was drawn by an user on request in a thread a bit ago. It was really good so I saved it. I think it might have been SB99 but I'm not sure.

I highly doubt you're the only one, but I find the 180 he's done on Heidi pretty funny, as well as her becoming more clingy.

>CG
oh lawd would her hero name be Coon's Girlfriend
that's just adorbles

clingy? she just sounds sad and confused. if she was clingy she wouldnt bugger off when he puts up the wall.

I feel that if she weren't clingy she wouldn't try so hard to maintain the relationship, but that's just my interpretation. I feel like no one else would try this hard to stick with Cartman being Cartman, even if he was nice before.

There is no real joke. He's just being a selfish shit, and she's too nice to realize he's being abusive.

There is the hope that she finally blows up on him and tells him off, though.

dedicated for sure. loyal, just not what clingy usually means
that won't be very satisfying though. ugh, i miss the old cartman

Cartman is being just as Cartman-like as he's ever been. If you're waiting for him to murder someone I wouldn't hold my breath.

no I just miss him being clueless and adorable and when his selfishness was childish and the result of being spoiled by his mom

The sudden reversal with him being back to normal and her still trying to make things work is funny because of how much it pisses Cartman off. He's got this cute girl trying to pour her heart out and it's making him completely miserable.

I can't even feel bad for Heidi because she's finally dealing with the real Cartman, and Cartman has no idea how to deal with her now.

Is this the new shipping thread?

Hope she's a boss in the new game.

Maybe we get lucky and he actually kills himself.

Knowing Cartman he'd just be in a coma for a few days. Would anyone sit at his bedside besides Heidi? Do you think Kyle would?

Kyle would celebrate as if Hitler himself died.

honestly they shouldn't have returned Cartman back to "normal", especially with how stale that had gotten

That wouldn't surprise me. Did he even go see him after he took a dive off his roof? I don't remember that episode very well.

Damn it. Everytime I see Heidi and Cartman together it's so sad but cute at the same time. I don't know how to feel about this ship.

I'm really into that, so I'm enjoying this while it lasts. It's clearly building to something though. This ship won't last much longer.

Saved this from the other thread.

When will the "Super Craig x Wonder Tweek" movie get subbed? It looks really good, especially the ending where they kiss.

Good ship

Heidi's not going to make it to the next season, is she?

I hope it looks like this.

Probably not.

did the user from earlier today end up posting any fbw spoilers? the old thread got archived before I could check in.

No, he said he'd stream but he didn't

They’re so cute,, I hope there’s an episode focusing on them this season

aw that sucks. hopefully he'll show up again later with screenshots or something.

How would you react if Craig and Tweek kissed in private?

How would you react if Craig or Tweek showed interest in a girl?

I miss Barbrady

I'm expecting moderate amounts of drama between them in TFBW. They both seemed kinda butthurt at the end of last episode, which is the set-up for the game.

Cartman is going through the first realistic relationship arc in cartoon history.
>construct elaborate facade to attract mate
>worship mate for a few weeks
>gradually lose interest
>resentment festers
>murder suicide

hmmm I've never been through that but reading this is making me consider if I was actually on the receiving end of it once..

Who is the Kewwwn?

Easy
It's Bruce Vilanch

I think it just depends on how long Matt and Trey enjoy the character and the bit. My ideal would be she somehow ends up with Kyle, as the big fuck you to Cartman, or she turns into a female Cartman herself

I'd be fine with either of those. Worst case scenario is she gets written out anticlimactically or decides to have nothing to do with Cartman at all and goes back to being a glorified extra with one or two lines in 6+ seasons.

Best case scenario for me is even if their relationship blows up, she retains a secret crush on Cartman, maybe keeping the little charm he made her. And she becomes more her own character from there.

I miss Chef.

Not to mention he can't live without her. Remember he begged her to come back to him

"Please, Heidi, please!" He sounded like his early season self for a second.

Also gonna try drawing more tomorrow. The South Park mood is still going strong.

Yeah haha Heidi actually understands and decides to help Eric with his whole movie thing by bringing up the fact that they need a "Girl" super hero and then Cartman gets all into her and she sees him as an asshole and betrays him. Predictable Cukpark. Rewrite this shit season if I got this right.

Doubtful but your pic reminded me of something

Heidi betrays him and reveals she is nurse chaos

Holy fuck I want to see Heidi in that costume drawn in realistic style

I will go furry for this girl

Just face it - Heidi is a useless one time character, a mistake created by another mistake - season 20; she has no real purpose as of now except appearing out of nowhere to piss Cartman off. His reaction was kind of funny in the last episode, but the joke is already dead, I assure you. If they make it one more time it will come off as boring. Heidi has nowhere to go as a character, I doubt they will pull off "female Cartman" idea, because that would instantly make her unlikeable, and the show can only afford one obnoxious character (reference - the hate on Randy). The only way to expand "her" is to expand the relationship she has with Cartman, via as one user mentioned a love triangle situation (involving Kyle, for instance), but that's about it. The moment Heidi stops dating Eric she will be written off the show, unless they make her date Kyle, which is stupid continuity and is not what the show needs.

tl;dr: Heidi is not needed. She is a failed experiment just like the season that brought her up.

I really enjoy Heidi so far, but I'm hoping for more out of her. I hope this is going somewhere interesting and that what you just wrote isn't essentially true and she'll peter out as a meandering plot thread with no real direction or point. Fingers crossed.

I ended up getting home really late twitch dot tv / spookybud

Heidi might actually be suicidal, considering the way she got rid of her phone

oh shit nibba

Neat, a Wendy Bebe doujin.

Thank you based user

Who is the best goth and why is it Firkle?

>Craig: that's gay
>Tweek: YOU'RE GAY

I'm so hyped to have my own fbw

>those new tweek and craig lines from the stream
fuckin A, they're so bitter

No one deserves Kenny.

That child is put through too much. They'd only hurt him more.

He deserves all the big fat titties in the world.

because coon is a derogatory term for niggers

Dann I'm in class right now.

Please keep live posting what's going on on the stream, I'm doing for content about the game.

When Craig attacks Tweek he says "this hurts me more than it hurts you"

I want Kenny's consciousness to slowly warp into something more akin to his occult origins.

Only been watching sporadically cause I want to go in kinda fresh, but I couldn't resist watching the Freedom Pals fight. Here's some Creek that I caught.

Tweek seems to try to attack Craig whenever he gets the chance.

>Tweek: *superhero speech I couldn't remember*
>Craig: That's lame
>Tweek: NO YOU'RE LAME. You're the lamest lame ever to lame!

aforementioned "that's gay" NO U" part Clyde says "wait I'm confused"

>Tweek: Wonder Tweek rights wrongs and triumphs over evil, and that means you! (paraphrased)
>Craig: Wait, me?

>Craig: (attacking Tweek) This hurts me more than it hurts you

I can't wait till the drawfag fujos hear those when it releases.

That's motherfucking kawaii
Thanks.

I'm so ready to inject this kawaii bullshit directly into my veins.

Oh, are they still dating? Thought they had broken up.

This bitch has terrible taste in men.

What game is this parodying?

Should the new kid be in the center of that? With all the lines leading to them?

The Mole is the best, wish he would be a notable npc in their superhero game instead of just a background cameo like him and Damien were in the first game.