Literally worst then Peggy

Literally worst then Peggy

literally worst then everyone

>worst than
Why must you hurt me in this way?

why is her head so enormous?

Thankfully she isn't as prevalent.

She literally did nothing wrong.

She's certainly made bigger mistakes than Peggy ever did, but on a day-to-day basis she's a better person than Peggy is.

Luanne is the worst character on King of the Hill, bar none

Luanne is 3 horrible characters. Nancy is #1, sug. A 14 yr affair...nothing is worse than that. Not to mention she was coasting on her looks most of her adult life.
.Peggy might have been arrogant as fuck but she was also loyal and put up with a lot of shit. She couldn't have any more kids, wanted more and accepted that her husband probably couldn't have any more. She actually wanted to be great at her job too.

Luanne is a fucking moron who throws away any and all progress she made through the entire series to marry the piece of human garbage known as "Lucky" so that she could fall back into her trailer trash roots at the end of the show. Nothing is worse than that

Luanne was bad. I admit that, but she's a moron. She was following her heart and nobody got hurt.

Nancy had a baby with another man. C'mon, bro. She's awful.

I'm just going to say it
why were all the women in KOTH so fucking stupid?

Connie is pretty okay, she has overbearing parents on her daily and it was obvious they wanted a boy so she had to deal with that stigma.

>loyal
Peggy would (and often did) sell Hank out in a heartbeat if she thought it would up her social standing. I agree that doesn't compare to actively cheating but Peggy was hardly loyal to her husband.

But connie isn't a woman. She's a little girl. She has plenty of time to turn into a control freak like her mother.

But all the women? They were fucking insane.

Dale was a nutter, Bill was a pussy. I don't know why Peggy was so odd, maybe there was a kind of joke in there about her not getting enough sex because of Hank's weird thing about sex so she was nuts as a result.

Everyone short of Boomhauer and Hank completely sucks.

>Not to mention she was coasting on her looks most of her adult life.
This is only a negative trait to ugly people.

Bobby's fine, I don't think it was his fault that he was that way.

>I don't know why Peggy was so odd
Her mom was a cold, hyper critical jerk.

Dale should have gotten with the exterminator girl.

I agree that it's not his fault that he sucks, but it doesn't change the fact that that boy ain't right.

At least Nancy stopped cheating and the family is happy

Peggy has 1 murder and an attempt or 2 (pig guy with Luanne and Randy Travis), but keeping an affair and making your husband raise your bastard son while having the block keep quiet about it is pretty shitty.

Bitch Deserved a horrible death. At the Very least I hope Joseph Grows up hating her and never visiting once he finds out who his real father is.

Minh was a fox though.

>that scene with her and Joseph at the party

Diamonds.

>Her mom was a cold, hyper critical jerk.

Also Peggy grew up in a small Texas town (before the retcon) which if you have even slightly intellectually inclined, can lead you to believing that you're a lot smarter/more unique/more open-minded than you really are.

honestly if you're a dimwit like Luanne, getting hitched to a guy who slipped on pee-pee and got a settlement is a maneuver known as "Marrying Up".

and compared to a hoore that cucked her husband with a chug? no contest

On a day-to-day basis she kept knowingly and willfully making the same "mistake" repeatedly. At least you could say Peggy is just woefully ignorant.

>then
THAN, god damn it, THAN!
What the fuck is with you people? You're supposed to be so smart and educated, yet you can't get past something most 2nd graders have mastered.

Where do you think we are user?

Is this ironic or is your're grammar really that bad?

>no underaged horny boy to kiss me
why live Sup Forums

sometimes typos happen my dude. take a breath.

Barry Bonds tier

>little did anyone know that Nancy was a big groupie back in the day and had a child she hides in a broken down house at the other side of town there with another born the same way maybe even conceived the same day those two boys now just watch tv and get checks every week for food and what not

>she was so wasted back in those day; even when she was giving birth she was wasted and could only make out some gibberish that amounted to the name Beavis

What would Hank think of football players taking a knee?

Once is a typo. Twice is idiocy.